• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight Harley Quinn DLC Renamed “Story Pack,” Gets New Promotional Pic

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
If you're playing it on PC, get it when GMG does a sale. You'll get the DLC from what it looks like.

Pre-purchase now to play as Harley Quinn.

Exclusive 4 Challenge Maps

Utilize her unique weapons, gadgets and abilities.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/batman-arkham-knight/

Use code 0DGPMZ-PIFWMK-FJDYRG makes it $37.50
That's cheaper than what I paid. If you're interested, do it before it expires.

Edit: the code is no longer valid

Arkham Knight looks awesome too.
batman_arkham_knight_suit-439437.jpg

There is no way in hell that it isn't Jason Todd under that hood.
It just feels right and he'd be the perfect antagonist for Batman .

You should probably aim your disdain at DC comics rather rocksteady , Harley has taken a different direction in her design in recent years

Ahh the New 52. The bane of my existance

malfcn

Harley downgraded?
Please be better content than City.
And challenge maps are hardly content.

That Knight suit looks bad-fucking-ass.

Nevermind, the original Harley image wasn't a model.
The new image is a render.

tumblr_static_tumblr_n20pmr53bx1qjl5gqo1_400.jpg

Hopefully that promo is a bad pic and it can look more like the trailer.

Batman-Arkham-Knight-Harley-Quinn-2-482x276.jpg

fedexpeon

Banned
New Harley is best Harley.

Batman-Arkham-Knight-Harley-Quinn-2-482x276.jpg

Not talking about this one right?
I hope it is a bad angle because geez, it looks like she just gave birth and became depressed after she found out the baby wasn't her and Mr. J.
She looks like your typical white girl on the Maury Show.

MilkyJoe

Am I the only one annoyed by the fact that the game isn't even out yet and already it has DLC?

That's what I was about to post, if it's already part of the game day one then put it on the fecking disk. I am so sick of this nonsense. I am OK with DLC down the line 6 months + into a games life, a little extra for fans and to keep it alive, but day one is a fecking rip off.
I'll wait and pick it up towards the end of life now, when the GOTY edition is out, if there is DLC day one then I can only imagine how much more there will be over it's lifetime...

erawsd

You are lying to yourself if you think there's any big publisher game that doesn't have dlc plans when greenlighting the title.

Yeah, I don't like it either but these types are the least offensive to me since it's not asking for any extra money and you don't have to buy it at a particular retailer or platform. The Scarcrow DLC is much more aggravating since its PS4 exclusive and I'm getting the PC version.

Melchiah

That's what I was about to post, if it's already part of the game day one then put it on the fecking disk. I am so sick of this nonsense. I am OK with DLC down the line 6 months + into a games life, a little extra for fans and to keep it alive, but day one is a fecking rip off.
I'll wait and pick it up towards the end of life now, when the GOTY edition is out, if there is DLC day one then I can only imagine how much more there will be over it's lifetime...

How is it a rip-off, when it doesn't affect the price, you don't have to make a deposit for the pre-order, and you can get it from every store? I buy all my retail games day one, so I think it's nice to have something extra for free, instead of seeing the latecomers usually being rewarded with free additional content. Being a big fan of Rocksteady's Arkham games, I've had this game pre-ordered with the DLC since the 11th of March.

Top Bottom