• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 Early access,Road to Battlefield 1 streams (BF1 prior release thread)

Kibbles

1j3rvZN.gif

Divus

With just 10 minutes left of game time I had one of the new maps pop up for me. Feel slightly robbed, although I know I only have another day to wait before I can get my BF1 fix again.

So I have been having CTD every time I've tried to play. Usually get about 30-45 minutes before it goes.

Has the same issue in BF4 for the first month and is the reason that I dropped the game so quickly.

Any comments on this issue from the devs or any users that have found quick fixes?

Battlefield's don't tend to score very high. Battlefield 4 (81) and Hardline (71) especially.

They've never really had a worthwhile single player though until now. The stuff that was playable in the trial was incredible(IMO) and I can easily see that bumping the score up.

Combine that with top notch graphics, sound, atmosphere and hopefully a solid launch I can see this getting around 88.

Twinsen343

So the XB1 versions seems to have received some graphics improvements from the beta? Dose the screen still look like it was covered in vaseline?

I was watching a twitch stream and the xbox version was so jarring compared to the pc streams I thought something was wrong

They've never really had a worthwhile single player though until now. The stuff that was playable in the trial was incredible(IMO) and I can easily see that bumping the score up.

Combine that with top notch graphics, sound, atmosphere and hopefully a solid launch I can see this getting around 88.

I bet +90 ;)

Top Bottom