• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 getting a Collector Edition in Europe (dated Oct 24)

dgco86

I don't believe it.

Amazon.de just sent me an email saying my FPE just SHIPPED!

I was so sure they'd cancel the order, I feel so lucky.

Ditto! Mine's on the way to Singapore right now!

I don't even know why I'm so excited when I can't even play the damn game on my US system. LOL...

iKhayal18

Mine arrived this morning! I've already played the first two chapters of Bayonetta 1. It's better than expected. Great music, great action and hilarious dialogues. Really fun game :)

sphinx

the piano man
Yes, yes, yes. I thought my second FPE wouldn't happen anymore. But amazon is currently preparing shipment. Yay.

Wait, what? It was shipped today right? How is this even possible?

it was in a timeframe of two days, one day it said it shipped, the next day a man knocked on my door at around 15:30, didn't even ask for an ID haha, I look way too old for that.

Ditto! Mine's on the way to Singapore right now!

I don't even know why I'm so excited when I can't even play the damn game on my US system. LOL...

damn man, singapore, is that PAL region?

if not, I guess your copie will be x3 times it's original price if not more.

sphinx

the piano man
I've been checkinng amazon and ebay just out of curiosity,

and I have to wonder, can scalpers really be this stupid??

once the release date of the FPE came, both portals were flooded with scalpers but since there are two many scalpers and Bayonetta is a niche game anyway, prices are starting to go near normal pre-order/retail numbers, several Ebay "buy now" FPEs around the 80 euro mark. Amazon started above 120 euro but now is 99 with 24 copies available (which is plenty considering the overall low demand of the game)

if you guys want to make money, at least wait till christmas 2015 when the install base is bigger, core games like Xenobalde and Zelda U have arrived and the FPE turns, you know, actually rare.

Piccoro

I've bought the Special Edition for 59 euros two days ago. It was the last one on that retailer. Some online stores are now selling the Special Ed. for 99 euros...
The First Print Ed. is nowhere to be found in my country.

sphinx

the piano man
yeah I guess my post concerns Germany more than any other country. after all those LE's are mostly made here, so I guess we get the bulk of them.

scamander

Banned
Is someone still looking for a new First Print Edition? I forgot to cancel my amazon.fr-order after amazon.co.uk acknowledged their major fuck-up with the Special Edition. Contact me via PM for the details.

@mods: I am not sure, if it's allowed to offer stuff for sale here. Please delete the message, if not. Thanks!

Is someone still looking for a new First Print Edition? I forgot to cancel my amazon.fr-order after amazon.co.uk acknowledged their major fuck-up with the Special Edition. Contact me via PM for the details.

@mods: I am not sure, if it's allowed to offer stuff for sale here. Please delete the message, if not. Thanks!

Best thing is to post in the buy/sell thead. If someone is looking for it, it wil be there :)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895748

Top Bottom