• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASM

Neo Member
That new character, did you notice he holds cards? And has a pyramid necklace? Is this a Yu-Gi-Oh reference? If so, wut?

Kiru

Made this gif

bayonetta2test4cjn7.gif

Looks cool as always. Hopefully the little kid is kick ass like Skate in Streets of Rage. I'd play as him (or her) if he was basically hard mode.

JoeFenix

Aight, happy to be corrected then. Still, she sounded a bit different to me at least.

I thought so too, some lines sound straight out of Bayo 1 but others sounded different to me.

Probably just slightly different direction or something.

Game continues to look amazing, so excited! Bayonetta 2 is happening! Holy shit!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Dat bow.

DAT FUCKIING BOW.

PLATINUM YOU BEASTS!

javac

Super hot. The new hair just goes perfectly with her face, I'm so used to it that it's actually weird to look at her old hair, even though I've seen like 10 minutes of this game.

Yup. Major improvement. Looks soo much better. Our queen has arrived and fuck did I miss her T_T

That fight against the dude in the white robe... that looks like it will top the Bayo vs Jeane fight for my favorite boss battle in the game. I doubt it, but I hope the game is filled with boss battles that are like two regular human sized people squaring off. I like those more than giant monsters.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Was announced as summer 2014 in Japan.

All according to P&B-keikaku. July/August for the UK as well please.

Can't say I'm enthused this has become Bayonetta 2 & Shitty Friends, but hopefully the little twerp controls well and doesn't speak too much.

Story looks equally as bad as the first, I have my doubts about the frame rate holding up as well.

What was up with that kid wearing a Millennium Puzzle? lol

Gbraga

I wish we'd get Fly me to the moon again. That version was incredible, and should become the theme of the entire series, not only the first game.

Story looks equally as bad as the first, I have my doubts about the frame rate holding up as well. Maybe I'll give it a try when the Wii U goes under and it gets ported out.

What was up with that kid wearing a Millennium Puzzle? lol

Seto Kaiba boss fight confirmed?

Regular sized boss fight with Obelisk and one of your demons fighting on the background.

aww yissss

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Guessing release date will be August/September just like W101.

Can't say I'm enthused this has become Bayonetta 2 & Shitty Friends, but hopefully the little twerp controls well and doesn't speak too much.

Kid looks awful, like if baby DmC Dante was kidnapped and raised in Disney's Atlantis

Thankfully, I'm pretty confident the storyline and peripheral characters in this isn't going to have any effect on my enjoyment whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom