• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta and Vanquish coming to PS4 and Xbox One?

Flousn

If this thing turns out to be real and a Bayo/Vanquish double pack, this would be awesome. I played Bayo 1 countless times already, but Vanquish only once after release. Would really like to revisit this game (my PC is definetly not a gaming machine, sadly. Can´t even run the Bayo 1 port on lowest settings).

Eolz

Nice to see there's no
Bayo 2 portbegging
yet :p
If true, it wouldn't be too surprising after the pc ports. Since those ports are already fantastic and likely still the best after this potential re-release, won't get them another time though.

Pachael

Once something makes it to PC, it's usually gonna end up on the x86 console twins in due time. See: Valkyria Chronicles, Dragon's Dogma, etc.

Then, the more the merrier if the publishers involved are motivated to do remastered ports on PC/PS4/XB1 on a regular basis.

Jesus I am dumb. If this came out it would be my 4th purchase of Bayonetta and 3rd Vanquish. Not to mention the various other Bayonetta Merch and DLC I have grabbed before. So before anyone starts this is for some hope of a Bayo 2 port that is 99.9% unlikely just leaving that .01% out there because when SNES was around we all said the same thing about Sonic on a Nintendo Console too I guess. Not precisely the same, just a never say never type of thing. I buy and buy because I want a PS4, Xbox and PC Bayonetta 3!.

I have no doubt in my mind if these ports are successful on PC, they will be ported to current-gen consoles, as I have to imagine once it's up and running on a modular x86 platform, it shouldn't be too hard to optimize for a specific set of hardware running on x86 architecture.

horkrux

I bet it's fake and it's not gonna happen. These ports are weirdly exclusive to PC, even though it would make sense for a few quick consoles ports.

brawly

They're not going to sell shit as standalone. Especially Vanquish. They better bundle them together.

Edit: Shit they're bundled together hahahaha ultra bought!

This better means Bayonetta 3 and Vanquish 2 are coming!

200.gif

Jesus I am dumb. If this came out it would be my 4th purchase of Bayonetta and 3rd Vanquish. Not to mention the various other Bayonetta Merch and DLC I have grabbed before. So before anyone starts this is for some hope of a Bayo 2 port that is 99.9% unlikely just leaving that .01% out there because when SNES was around we all said the same thing about Sonic on a Nintendo Console too I guess. Not precisely the same, just a never say never type of thing. I buy and buy because I want a PS4, Xbox and PC Bayonetta 3!.

Sega had to get out of the hardware business for that to happen lol.

Waveset

Bought a Wii U from this site a couple of Christmas' ago. The business is legit but, as a source of game release news?

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Bought a Wii U from this site a couple of Christmas' ago. The business is legit but, as a source of game release news?

Not really a source more a leak or lazy listing, though it may just be one of those random assumed listings these sites put up that don't turn out to be very much.

Kouriozan

The more console get Bayonetta, the more chances for a 3rd game, right?
Really hope all those teases will lead to something.

Bayo + Vanquish together I'd buy. Don't really need to play B1 again (one of my top 5, and B2 was as fun), but if you're packing in Vanquish, I can spare the 5 hours to play that one again

Don't do this to yourselves GAF. I can see a Bayo/Vanquish port, but that's Bayo 2 art.

PG has to eat, the more re-releases the better. I want them to get more sales. Not saying Nintendo is going to let Bayo2 go easily just pointing out maybe the Switch could get a similar port if this pack is real.

Tagyhag

I wouldn't trust that website.

That said, I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't make their way to the PS4 eventually.

Especially with Valkyria's history.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
PG has to eat, the more re-releases the better. I want them to get more sales. Not saying Nintendo is going to let Bayo2 go easily just pointing out maybe the Switch could get a similar port if this pack is real.

Nintendo probably isn't going to let Bayo 2 go at all. We'll just see Bayo/Vanq pack like on PC which isn't strange at all.

Egida

Neo Member
Sadly, I couldn't possibly buy something with such an awful cover, but I would consider buying Vanquish separately from the Store and then wait for the Bayo 1+2 pack for Switch.

Top Bottom