• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Weather in the USA is San D--wait no... Buffalo NY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallbaro

Banned
Bay Area is king

It is beautiful but that consistency was annoying.

LA though was the worst place for weather in the US, I remember driving over I5 for the first time and screaming "Holy Shit, that is worse than anything I have ever seen in NY."

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Bay Area is king

Not even close. Too cold, too rainy.
The first few times I went there I brought the clothes that I'd wear in San Diego. Even after buying tourist hoodies I was still miserable.

Macam

Banned
Given that the article doesn't really dive too much into the specific details of what was used and the end results, this list could just as well pass for "U.S. Cities with Best [Whatever We Feel Like]". Might as well use a dart board.

Bgamer90

Banned
I don't agree with the list but I do enjoy Buffalo actually having four season weather. Winters can be rough but it doesn't snow here "for 10 months" (so silly) and Summers are usually nice with weather in the mid 70s to mid 80s (90+ is too hot in my opinion).

Also, I would take snowstorms over tornadoes and earthquakes ANY DAY.

The weather in Joplin is terrible year round.

Plenty of rain with crazy storms and tornados. Snows a ton in the winter. Hot and humid summers.

There's like one nice month a year.

PSYGN

I lived in Shreveport as a kid. It was very humid there. In the summer it is like breathing in water at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom