• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 5 Famitsu scans

Aggelos

Btw just for the trivia the Chinese title of the game is this 悪靈古堡, which means "evil spirit old fort".

King Zell, since you're associated with True-gaming.net, please tell the guy in charge that they need to lay off the horribly compressed screenshots / scans. You've posted several scans by now that just look awful. And no, rehosting them doesn't solve the problem.

Well if it makes anyone happy, they've been killing white guys for the past 5 games, I think black community is feeling left out. I wanna see some asians die next, RE6 here we come.

Ok, if anyone takes this post offensive, well then, your stupid.

E-phonk

Banned
I've been saying for a while that a game in central afrika could be very interesting, with a bunch of new gameplay/setting/story stuff that you couldn't do otherwise. Hope it works out ok.

Can't think of too many blonds in the RE universe who haven't been killed by crazy mutants/falling girders...

Sherry confirmed.

Also, lol over the racial bullshit. Sadly, every RE5 thread so far has pretty much confirmed there will be someone complaining about the game when it's released.

the thoroughbred said:
Well if it makes anyone happy, they've been killing white guys for the past 5 games, I think black community is feeling left out. I wanna see some asians die next, RE6 here we come.

It would be "you're stupid".

FIREBABY

I hope Umbrella comes back into the picture. Wesker needs a good beat down. Also at the end of Code Veronica, didn't Chris tell Claire they were going to take the fight to them? It's been a long while since I've played it so maybe someone can refresh my memory.

MMaRsu

Banned
the thoroughbred said:

wow

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
Lookin' good!

....but from the scans, I kind of get the impression that I've played this game before....

EktorPR

beelzebozo said:
someone assuage my fears and assure me mikami is involved.

I want to have mental peace, too...

Chris looks hot as ****, though. I'd certainly do him. It's hard to accept you're being sexually aroused by a ****ing game character, but when you do, everything is better. :lol

Future Trunks said:
Lookin' good!

....but from the scans, I kind of get the impression that I've played this game before....

Are you saying that your excitement is dampened because it looks like it plays similar to RE4, one of the greatest games of all time?

bud

EktorPR said:
Chris looks hot as ****, though. I'd certainly do him. It's hard to accept you're being sexually aroused by a ****ing game character, but when you do, everything is better. :lol

they probably didn't even render his asshole, tough luck.

xfactor

Banned
Its now confirmed that the trailer is not CG but in real-time according to the article...coolness

and he pay compliment to Mikami's RE4 but describing it like a wall that looks impossible to climb over in terms of quality.=D

rakka

xfactor said:
Its now confirmed that the trailer is not CG but in real-time according to the article...coolness

I think that was confirmed a short while ago but nice to hear itfrom another source.

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
Mango Positive said:
Are you saying that your excitement is dampened because it looks like it plays similar to RE4, one of the greatest games of all time?

I wouldn't say "dampened," just making an observation. :D (Afterall, I have bought RE4 3 times: first GC release, then collector's tin, and then Wii)

Jirotrom

I'll never be able to play this game in front of my parents. Not that I would anyways since I moved out 6 years ago but my family is Nigerian and I know the reaction they would give and the explanation I would have to give.:lol :lol

A few things I was able to translate (didn't know Famitsu publishes in Chinese?)

-”collective craze” as main behaviour of people/villans
-S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella Corps have defunct
-takes place in the driest dessert/place on earth
-civil war going on in a lawless area
-Chris retains the over-the-shoulder on the left side of the screen
-there is a secret weapon/system in “5”
-there will a an important female character, no name given yet, but hints at a character that fans should know if we've played the entire series
-the year of release was originalled planned to be reviewed in the E3 trailer, but the creator had flashes of 08, 09, and 10 and couldn’t really decide which year it might come out in

Oh, man, I can't wait.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
running and shooting and reloading all at the same time makes third person shooters feel and look goofy, loose, and stupid. there are compromises made in the re4 control scheme, but they all make sense, and they work.

xfactor

Banned
rakka said:
no firm release date yet.

definitely not 2007/8.

but "2010 is a bit too late"

so as of now, probably 2009.

Truth is, Jun Takeuchi placed a 2008-2010 as the possible release years. When the interviewer speculated 2008 with hope, Takeuchi stated that personally he think 2010 will have be a realistic guess.

Top Bottom