• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock Infinite Game Informer Covers

Shurs

Rez said:
Did you end up enjoying it?

For him, I was referencing the demo.

I haven't had a chance to sink my teeth into it yet, as I'd been playing Mafia II for review and also need to play and write a review for PJ Racers 2nd Lap before I allow myself to play Zeno Clash.

I am really looking forward to it.

I'm not sure I'm fan of the art style yet. The Handyman looks awful. I was expecting them to look like a scarier looking version of the robot from Torchlight.

I don't know, I personally love the art style. It looks wild. Really excited to hear more about this.

charlequin said:
oh no people are assuming a poorly-written magazine will continue to be poorly-written in the future

Couldn't be more right. But they've got a great design team...

grumble

Looks very cool, though the credibility of any reasonable technology is kind of killed by the fact that it's supposed to be 1912.

Zeliard

grumble said:
Looks very cool, though the credibility of any reasonable technology is kind of killed by the fact that it's supposed to be 1912.

Steampunk, dude. It's set in an alternate universe.

FrankT

Let's play what cover did you get;

57jw3.jpg

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Rez said:
THEY'LL TAKE OUR BUSINESS

seems a little overt

it might seem picky, but when this is all we have to look at and we're without a gameplay video, this is all I have to talk about.

what I'm afraid of is that they'll try too hard.

Top Bottom