• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

Vasili2K38

Yeah... the last game that didn't advertise their MOVE implementation was Ninja Gaiden 3... and we all saw how that turned out. I am however preordering it... but I don't think I'll be able to play until 2 weeks after when my exams finish.

Thats exactly what I fear. So much for the hardcore support of Move :facepalm: . Even if I', going to be very anxious about this game :b, I'll probably wait. If Move doesn't have a decent support I'll get it on PC.

Raxus

So if I understood right,if I pre-order this from Steam,I don't have to download XCom right away right? it wont do it automatically or is there an option to make sure it doesn't...? I want to gift Bioshock 1 and download XCom at a later time,like after my monthly bandwith cap starts over for the next month...I only want to start the pre download of Infinite so I can play on the 26th...

Both XCom and Bioshock SHOULD be in your inventory. So you decide when you want to download them.

Circa the store update in ~75 minutes, I'd imagine, if not a little sooner.

So at 6 aclock for GMT +1 ? Hope so, because I've been waiting but I have no patience and I'm about to contact steam support but that takes a literal forever. My xcom better be here by then.

NAPK1NS

Fucking professor assigns a 10 pager for the 27th

gif2wq.gif

Going 1999 mode from the start then, hope IG makes the code easily available before release (or someone leaks it if they got the game early through retail)

2K also needs to let us pre-load the game on Steam 2-3 days before release, because dat 30GB!

hiryu

I haven't anticipated a game this much in a long time. In fact this is the first game I've paid full price for in over a year.

Vol5

Soooo, the UK steam store is saying the game unlocks next week at 17:00 UK time?? Is this correct?

I will use 1999 mode from the start. I loved SS2 back then. Hopefully there's a good melee weapon and a way to get behind enemies because that was a big help in SS2.

I can't help but get really excited for this game. I keep hoping its going to right all the wrongs of Bshock and become the first real GOTY contender.

antitrop

My spring break is next week, as well. I'm playing System Shock 2 for the first time right now as I type this and it's blowing me away. (Still holds up with these mods!) I would like to finish it before Infinite comes out.

Andrew.

Banned
So when is everyone's spring break? You would think it would be next week like myself.

My 9 day Infinite vacation starts after work on Friday XD

If that SkyHook arrives beforehand, I plan on zipping around local powered down phone lines in the neighborhood to kill time.

Top Bottom