• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday $30 1y PS+ deal confirmed for Amazon, GS, BB, TRU, Walmart, & Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

I'm in. I wonder when this goes live for Amazon. 3:00 AM EST?

I can definitely see myself staying up until 3:00 AM for this deal, then going to sleep disappointed that it never came up, then waking up the next day to find out it went up at 8:00 AM and I missed it.

Kvik

Such a great deal. For the price of 1yr AU PS+ subscription ($69.95), we could have 2 years of US PS+ instead :)

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Do codes ever expire? I'm set until 2015, so I might just wait to redeem the code. o_O
I think they have expiration dates, but it should be good for at least a year so I'd definitely wait for the 15 month promo if your sub is good till 2015.

UNCMark

Banned
I'm good through mid 2016 right now, but this will bump that one more year and allow me to surprise my nephew with a year of service after his grandparents give him a PS4 for Xmas (that I got for them via Amazon during the small window when it was on sale again).

The retail codes have an expiration date. I think it's 1 year so you should be good if you're planning to redeem it next year.
Wait what? Are you sure? How do I know when they expire? I got a couple year sub codes with the $15 deal that I had not redeemed yet. It would suck if they expired and I didn't know it.

Killthee

The Amazon offer is going up at 12:00 AM PST/3:00 AM PST.

Wait what? Are you sure? How do I know when they expire? I got a couple year sub codes with the $15 deal that I had not redeemed yet. It would suck if they expired and I didn't know it.
I'm not 100%, just assuming cause PSN codes tend to have an expiration date. If your cards don't say anything about an exp though then I must be wrong.

Is there any way to use my PSN money to do this?
Nope.

DR3AM

the only item i wanted during black friday. now i dont have to go to gs and just buy it online some where. great deal

Lexxism

Hmmm. On amazon.com, they will send you the code. So, I guess it's applicable to Canadians or unless it's only restricted to US credit card?

Jeels

OP mentions in store pick up Thursday for pick up Friday at Fry's. Any link for this? Clicking on the PS+ deal on the Fry's black friday deals page links to a dead end.

Killthee

OP mentions in store pick up Thursday for pick up Friday at Fry's. Any link for this? Clicking on the PS+ deal on the Fry's black friday deals page links to a dead end.
It goes live at 9 AM PST Thursday according to the banner on the site.

banner-tuesday-pm-112613.png

BONDO

So amazon is putting this up at midnight tonight as a pre BF deal they been having?
Or is this a legit FRIDAY deal? lol

No, he means 3:00AM EST.

aw-hell-naw.jpg

I come back home by 11pm gotta sleep and wake at 5 to go do some volunteering from 8 till 12pm and then work from 1 till 9:30pm!

Damnit its going to suck waking up at 3:am to get them PS +'s in. Hopefully i can fall asleep right after!
Canada needs to have this deal!

Prezhulio

Awesome, I'll be setting an alarm for Friday.

On a similar note, anyone have any xbox live gold discount details for Black Friday? I asked in another thread and someone said there would be a year for $35, but haven't been able to track down when or from where :/

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Beyond: Two Souls and Last of Us will be $25 each at amazon.

Glad I saved that trade in credit promo for Beyond. It'll be mine for $5!

Jabba

Banned
Was just in my Walmart and they too are fucking hoarding both new consoles. One thing suprised me though, Many X1 titles were $49 pre black Fri sale. Forza, Zoo Tycoon and a few others. And I don't think it was just MS published games either.

That reminds me $27.99 for a year of Plus.

I think games are going to make a fucking killing revenue wise this holiday.

Beyond: Two Souls and Last of Us will be $25 each at amazon.

Glad I saved that trade in credit promo for Beyond. It'll be mine for $5!

How quick have the game deals been sold so far? I'm asking because it would be nice to order TLoU and Beyond from Amazon, but if they sell too quickly, I'd rather buy it from Fry's or Wal Mart instead.

Yanksfan

I would buy a ton of these and have my sub set for the next 5 years if I could afford it right now. The value is that good. Instead, I will have to settle for just the 1 for right now. My sub just expired a few days ago, so it is great timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom