• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Logged back on after a long while, and, I don't know...just not feeling it. The gear upgrade always pissed me off. So when I logged back again, I just spent my time staring at the new skill tree interface then promptly got bored. :-/
Such a shame.

That's one thing I really like about FFXIV. How gearing up isn't that bad.

I really dislike how crazy the weapon upgrading got in B&S.

I would consider coming back if that got significantly trimmed down.

I will never understand why NCSoft, after delaying the game more than 4 years in the West, would suddenly be gunning for worldwide release of content in this game. The accelerated release schedule of content never made sense from day 1 of Western launch.

ShinMaruku

The acclerrated release did make sense. The first 2 years in Korea would never be stomached in the US. Hell the grind right now is kind of retarded and it's much less reduced from the origiginal version. Proper localization did happen with the game. The real issue is NCSoft is too frugal.

So I've been thinking of getting back into this game, but being in Australia, my stupidly high ping has made the experience pretty rubbish. Has the game added any Oceanic servers since?

NeOak

The acclerrated release did make sense. The first 2 years in Korea would never be stomached in the US. Hell the grind right now is kind of retarded and it's much less reduced from the origiginal version. Proper localization did happen with the game. The real issue is NCSoft is too frugal.

Yeah. after looking at the original lv 45 Legendary weapons, the grind would have been True Korean Grind

So I've been thinking of getting back into this game, but being in Australia, my stupidly high ping has made the experience pretty rubbish. Has the game added any Oceanic servers since?

No, they haven't added servers in Oceania. So you'll have to stick with ranged classes :(

No, they haven't added servers in Oceania. So you'll have to stick with ranged classes :(

That's a shame.

How usable are Destroyers and Force Masters with high ping? I know that Summoner is seen as the best high ping class, but I really rather not be a tiny animal person

Sciel

Anyone on NA can give an update on the latest patch? Heard there was quite a frenzy about it.

Apparently NCWest has gone full p2w? (removing drops from dungeons and selling materials in F10).

Anyone on NA can give an update on the latest patch? Heard there was quite a frenzy about it.

Apparently NCWest has gone full p2w? (removing drops from dungeons and selling materials in F10).

They have screwed up with materials being unlimited purchase on F10 when it's only supposed to be a small number only to fix that later. I wouldn't call it full p2w like the other regions though.

Right now the game is undergoing a server merge so it's on maint right now.

Top Bottom