• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

LowParry

No need for a code tonight, but you need to apply it once headstart starts I believe.

Hmmm. I don't think I got a code through my Disciple purchase.

Edit: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I found it. What a wonky place to put it on my account. Eeesh.

Zareka

I hadn't really given this a thought until recently when an FFXIV guildie brought it up. The character creator is pulling me in. I guess I'll jump in with the GAF group! Looking forward to it a fair bit.

Hmmm. I don't think I got a code through my Disciple purchase.

Edit: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I found it. What a wonky place to put it on my account. Eeesh.

Yup it was under "Unused codes". We won't be able to apply it until after Head Start begins though.

Ricker

I am going to try this,havent played an MMO since PC Elder Scrolls,was going to try Devillian but will go with this instead.

Great OT.

NeOak

There is a 90MB patch if you have downloaded the game a few days ago.

Edit: and it is verifying the whole 24GB.

Qvoth

is there any way to check your ping to the servers? i enjoyed what little i played on the chinese beta tbh, but the lag was just stupid

Vex_

Banned
Great OT!

Though it does look off on my screen :/

iWGcq8ml.jpg

Yup :/

_woLf

Thinking I'm going to ignore character customization, grab my two names, and then re-log later, delete them, and try to get them again when nobody is rushing...

How long are we able to grab names?

edit: nevermind, have until 10am on the 14th...

Kitoro

I'm trying to be ready for login in 7 minutes, but every time I login and enter my Google Authenticator pass code, it disconnects me from the server and shuts itself down.

Is this normal, or is my Authenticiator messing things up for me?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Whoever stole Yuri is scum. SCUM!

Got Jolyne though! Oraoraoraora~!

Edit: Lost Ava too! Time to edit my banner. RIIIIIP

Yushi

Got Yushi on Mushin :3 I reeealllly doubt someone will get my second and third name as they werent even taken in WoW (in a locked server).

SO IM PRETTY HAPPY

LowParry

I went for the name Fox and figure it's taken by preset or just too common.

So instead without really thinking on it, I when with Sandwich.

My name Is Sandwich. A Lyn Summoner. :D

I have a couple of other names to see if I can get in early access. We'll see. Probably too common to get.

Despite the developing scandal involving GMs who took names like Kirito even before reservation started (LMAO), I still got the name I wanted in NA. I actually practiced on EU first so I was ready to snipe the name I wanted. During my practice I got that name sniped from me on EU so I knew I had to be fast.

Got Serena

Missed on Senpai

Got Beryl instead.

Oh man, those gem names are serious business.

Grats on getting one of the only unclaimed gem names lol

NeOak

Despite the developing scandal involving GMs who took names like Kirito even before reservation started (LMAO), I still got the name I wanted in NA. I actually practiced on EU first so I was ready to snipe the name I wanted. During my practice I got that name sniped from me on EU so I knew I had to be fast.

Oh man, those gem names are serious business.

Grats on getting one of the only unclaimed gem names lol

Yeah, i was reading that.

I actually got it because it was mentioned in that Reddit thread and linked to the Sailor Moon wiki. And since I chose Serena from Sailor Moon in TERA due to an old joke I played on me about my ex at that time, I went with Beryl.

Kyne

Is the client allowing people who did not buy any of the founder packs to create a character?

I know we prob can't choose names but it would be nice if I could mess with character creation.

NeOak

Got both Kallisto and Kallista.

Hopefully it stays that way when I delete them to re-create my characters.

You have to wait 5 minutes before they delete which is...odd. But eh. Probably best to do it the night before early access or during.

Or use the vouchers?

Seems they were given with that purpose in mind.

Is the client allowing people who did not buy any of the founder packs to create a character?

I know we prob can't choose names but it would be nice if I could mess with character creation.

Seems not. You need to add a slot manually. And it seems a slot is given right now only to those who got the packs for it.

_woLf

How many name change tickets do we get?

I don't see any on the page listing for the various packages, or is that included in the character alteration voucher?

Hubb

How many name change tickets do we get?

I don't see any on the page listing for the various packages, or is that included in the character alteration voucher?

It may be included in the alteration voucher, but I don't think it is based off how they are selling the vouchers to change your character. If that is the case, you get none.

Paprikka

Also I noticed that there was a link to the cash shop on the page, so you could browse a bit. Seems like the Christmas outfits are on there, though no guarantee this is final.

Femto.

Wow great OT.

I remember I was interested in this game years ago. (about 4-5 years ago?) Yet I sadly don't have the time for MMOs anymore. I can't even play my favorite MMO-franchise (and #1 of my top 5 fav franchises), Guild Wars, anymore because of my limited free time. So I stick to single player and fighting games.

Have fun!

_woLf

Also I noticed that there was a link to the cash shop on the page, so you could browse a bit. Seems like the Christmas outfits are on there, though no guarantee this is final.

I'm pretty sure they came out and said that the Christmas outfits wouldn't be available at launch, so once I saw that in the store I closed it and just figured they hadn't updated it yet.

I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

ShinMaruku

Remember all questions about the discord goes to to since I have the link generator so remind me when link goes bad.

LowParry

Hmm. Well I got the rest of this week to finish up Bloodborne. Party on the weekend. Good times ahead :D Also can we bring in some friends that are outside of GAF? I have a few who are going to play.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Oh damn, I played the closed beta not too long ago but didn't know it offered a F2P way to play.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So the costumes are left un-tweaked? Yay if so

Tempted to buy the Master's Pack and idk why lol.

Yep! Aside from the default costume (which got in the way of you editing your character's proportions) every other costume in the game is left intact with no censorship.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I completely forgot I had a founder's pack for this game :<

Top Bottom