• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne (PS4) Playstation Blog Update - New Details, New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
jSqw9Eo.png

I'd like to ask a few questions:
1. Where's the gameplay?
2. Give me the gameplay

Binabik15

I thought it was a Western and the main character had a cowboy hat from the blurry leaks, but this will do. This will do nicely.

David___

Banned
One of the ways we are bringing that sense of danger to life is by keeping the deep strategic elements from Demon’s Souls, while also transitioning from the passive and block-and-attack style of Demon’s Souls to a quicker, more offensive and active combat style with close-range weapons and guns.

I am now sold. Always wanted to get into the Souls series but found the gameplay too sluggish for my taste.

n0tail

Banned
Just saw the trailer. Looked fantastic. Really excited. Starting to become real happy with my decision to go with PS4.

Bedlam

Well, there is that signature dark and twisted Miyazaki style that DS2 was sorely lacking.

I think I need to change my pants.

Kuro

hey what if in order to unlock a bonfire you have to clear it of a group of difficult enemies like a mini-boss fight.

Vindicator

I imagined the next (gen) Souls game to feature some nice gloomy lit cathedrals.
Screens come close to that, although the medieval setting is gone.
PS4 purchase justified, bring on the Moonlight Meat Cleaver.

Kuro

You know one of the things I really love about the Souls series? Seeing all the comments on forums and youtube of people whining that the game is too hard or "cheap" when the game comes out. Always so much fun. Dark Souls 2 was mostly a cake walk.

That's a place holder date to say it's coming out before the fiscal year ends.

Yeah, releasing in mid-late March would be a good way to give a final injection of sales revenue into their FY-- especially if this release moves systems as well (which I'm sure it will).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom