• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blue Dragon (new?) scans

Found on Jeux-france.com:

40701320061004_214458_3_big.jpg

40701320061004_214458_4_big.jpg

40701320061004_214458_5_big.jpg

40701320061004_214457_0_big.jpg

40701320061004_214457_1_big.jpg

The last two are new to me, don't know if these are old.

I think the one in the city looks really good; the one with the airship reminds me alot about FFVII!

nubbe

Daisukiiiiiiiiii

Best looking game ever. If it plays half as good as it look, it should be the best game ever

ORANGUTAN

Banned
callous said:
Enough already. Get girlfriends or something. Christ.

seriously... do these guys know how to run a joke into the ground or what? i mean it almost went on for a full page

the game looks amazing

BBunny

kallisto76 said:
Found on Jeux-france.com:
40701320061004_214457_1_big.jpg

The last two are new to me, don't know if these are old.

I think the one in the city looks really good; the one with the airship reminds me alot about FFVII! .... Chrono Trigger !!!

3022-1.jpg

I´m gonna get a 360 for this game, totally sold! :D

PD: Thanks M$ for fund such genius :)

jarrod said:
Gorgeous. This looks like the next gen RPG to beat. :)

not really or not likely or not all...one of those anyway...either way it looks good....people must have really low expectation in general though, I mean wow it has people in towns...wow there is an overworld!!!!

peace

jarrod

Banned
nelsonroyale said:
not really or not likely or not all...one of those anyway...either way it looks good....people must have really low expectation in general though, I mean wow it has people in towns...wow there is an overworld!!!!

peace
Are you kidding, it looks fantastic! Then again though, I was always more of an Enix man myself, I can see why the Final Fantasy Trannies may not dig it. ;)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
BD is looking more and more sexcellent. December, here I come.

DeathCabCute said:
Why is there such a contrast betwen him and the NPC's? What is this, fear effect?
Sorry, I'm not impressed by this one yet, but I am holding out hope.

It looks to me like the camera blurs out things in the fore and background as a focused camera ordinarily would.

jarrod said:
Are you kidding, it looks fantastic! Then again though, I was always more of an Enix man myself, I can see why the Final Fantasy Trannies may not dig it. ;)

yeah I see you are more into the younger children...fine

as i said game looks pretty good

peace

Top Bottom