• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boruto |OT| Naruto Next Generations

I guess they will leave some breathing room before another origin story but I hope the animate the Mitsuki one shot since it is more important then Gaiden seeing as it is an actual origin story and has significant connection to the plot, let alone some major secrets about Mitsuki.

Cerium

That's the first actual confirmation we have that Naruto knows about Mitsuki.

I guess they will leave some breathing room before another origin story but I hope the animate the Mitsuki one shot since it is more important then Gaiden seeing as it is an actual origin story and has significant connection to the plot, let alone some major secrets about Mitsuki.

There's no way they won't animate it. They're going to stretch every bit of source material they can.

Anyway this arc is almost done and we will go back to the school life kid days stuff we are more use to.
of course the only drama lingering would be Boruto and Naruto's relationship
at least for a little while since I am assuming this will be them wrapping up the academy for their graduations.
Hopefully when they are genin we still get to see the other genin teams and also have world building.
A ton of opportunities of rewriting wrongs that happened in Naruto (with the focus on only Team seven and also saving Sasuke.)
I hope the anime does its own thing compared to the manga seeing as the Jougan eye and stuff are not there yet
with the exception of Momo hinting on it.

Moaradin

Hopefully we get a nice fight in the next episode. They've been pretty conservative on the animation front for this arc, which is odd since it's the first arc they've directly adapted from the manga. The previous anime original arc had some really nice stuff sprinkled throughout, especially towards the end.

CrazyDude

Is the anime going to retread the movie material?
It probably will.

Next two episodes
September 13th [Boruto and Sarada]

Toward her new goal of becoming Hokage, Boruto makes fun of Sarada who is much more dedicated to her studies...

September 20th [A Turbulent School Trip!!]

As the Academy's first attempt, Boruto and his classmates go on a school trip to the Village Hidden in the Mist in the Land of Water.

Is the anime going to retread the movie material?

yeah I interview gave the idea of them doing so since the director stated that he wanted to flesh out the movie villains and also add more to the Chunin exams

spoiler description wise
we are already getting a episode about the genin team for the Sand/Wind village
Hopefully we get a nice fight in the next episode. They've been pretty conservative on the animation front for this arc, which is odd since it's the first arc they've directly adapted from the manga. The previous anime original arc had some really nice stuff sprinkled throughout, especially towards the end.
I feel like Perriot feels that this is their own original series since the last arc was something they made up with some little Kishi help

that is why I want them to take some info from the manga but in the future branch the material to be their own

as long as we don't get silly filler like characters like in Naruto

ghstwrld

one punch sakura
hhfMpEz.jpg

Galang

Banned
Sakura is awesome and still my favourite character from the original. Still mad they scrapped her after the amazing Sasori fight and her promise not to be useless anymore. Thankfully Sarada is already treated a lot better than Sakura ever was, at least in terms of focus.

RAWi

I hated Sakura during Naruto and Naruto Shippuden for how she was treated as a character, during fights and such.

BUT, DAMN!! Sakura on this episode was the fucking best! Sakura had all of the material to become one of the best ninjas, with that kind of movements, chakra control and everything. As someone before said, thankfully Sarada is getting the importance Sakura deserved.

Have to admit, Sakura was badass this episode. Can we get more of this Sakura please. Sarada was pretty cool as well. Can't wait to see her get more badass moments. And FFS Sasuke, your a grown man, kiss your damn wife.

LotusHD

Banned
Have to admit, Sakura was badass this episode. Can we get more of this Sakura please. Sarada was pretty cool as well. Can't wait to see her get more badass moments. And FFS Sasuke, your a grown man, kiss your damn wife.

If Goku doesn't have to do it, then neither does Sasuke

takriel

He'll never outgrow his angsty teenager status.

rambis

Banned

Lol I like how they showed him notice her wanting to kiss and be like fuck that.

Icyflamez96 said:
I was about to gif the same sections if no one else had done it already. There's still one more scene I want but not sure if it will fit into a concise gif.

Sakura has never looked this cool.

Only other scene would be against Sasori but thats the first arc of P2 lol.

Money Talks

that is what Boruto the series should be called instead of the sequel to Naruto since SP seems to be actually giving a shit budget wise for this series lol

I didn't remember how they stopped the Shins in the manga so it was awesome to see Naruto threaten them like he did.

I still think the fight against Sasori is Sakura at her best, but this episode was great. Too bad this arc was kind of short.

Excited to see what they are going to do for the next episodes. Cool that they are going to flesh out more the rest of the world in the next episodes.

rambis

Banned
Money Talks

that is what Boruto the series should be called instead of the sequel to Naruto since SP seems to be actually giving a shit budget wise for this series lol
I don't think there's more money, most of the episodes are still outsourced. They have been alot smarter about it though with mixing in in-house cuts. I think putting their best animator in charge has shifted the overall quality a good bit.

I don't think there's more money, most of the episodes are still outsourced. They have been alot smarter about it though with mixing in in-house cuts. I think putting their best animator in charge has shifted the overall quality a good bit.

that could be the case

indeed they scheduled their workforce more efficiently

LotusHD

Banned
Great animation for this episode and I hope Sarada continues to be well treated as a character.

She's an Uchiha, the odds are in her favor.

But she's also a female character in a shounen series, and is Sakura's daughter no less. Hmm... Might cancel each other out.

CrazyDude

Future episode titles and descriptions.

Ep. 24 Boruto and Sarada
For the sake of summit, the “Five Kages”, the ninja villages’ heads from the Five Great Shinobi Countries, will meet in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Under such circumstances, Boruto will try to make his graffiti on Hokage Rock succeed by taking a more strict caution than usual. Meanwhile, Sarade set a new goal of “Becoming Hokage!” and is much more dedicated to her studies.
Ep. 25 A Turbulent School Trip!!
During the Academy’s school trip, Boruto and his classmates go to the Village Hidden in the Mist in the Land of Water. Boruto and his classmates, who visits the village under Karatachi Kagura’s guidance, shined their eyes on the modern village bursting with energy that was once called “Village of the Bloody Mist” to the point that it’s impossible to imagine they made children kill each other there. However, some of the ninja from the Hidden Mist are dissatisfied with the current village.

Ep. 26 The Mizukage’s Successor
Boruto and his classmates will visit Hidden Mist Academy under Kagura and the Sixth Mizukage (Chojuro)’s guidance. In the Village Hidden in the Mist, they emphasize swordsmanship so Boruto gets excited by the intensity during school’s classes. Chojuro proposes to Boruto a match with Kagura.
Ep. 27 Friendly Shinobi Battle

Hachiya Tsurushi, who used to spend time together with Kagura during Academy’s old days, kidnapped Denki to lure Boruto and his classmates. In order to help Denki, Boruto and his classmates, who will face Kagura together with Hachiya, will fight against an opponent who gathers a lot of comrades and attacks all at once. Under such circumstances, the surprising truth that Kagura was hiding will be revealed.

Top Bottom