• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boston University student quits school after Charlottesville march

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeolist

Banned
http://time.com/4905939/nicholas-fuentes-white-supremacist-rally-charlottesville/

I can never get enough of these whiny dipshits owning themselves publicly. Also normally I loathe autoplay videos on news sites but this one is A+ totally worth it.

An 18-year-old who participated in the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., said he has chosen to leave Boston University after receiving threats because of his beliefs.

"Massachusetts, and Boston in particular, are among the most left wing states and cities,” Nicholas Fuentes told the Boston Globe on Tuesday, describing the campus and city as "very dangerous." Fuentes said that he has received 15 death threats via email and social media in the past week.

Dice//

Banned
Even if I don't care for the alt-right and their bullshit beliefs, I **loathe** when anyone resorts to death-threats.

Iztli

Did you hear what that guy said "Its disturbing the level of hate people have been able to express and been able to feel against someone they have never met, or saw, or ever had a conversation with." I actually wrote it down since I couldn't believe that a white supremacist said that..................

Syf

Banned
"It's disturbing to me the level of hate that people have been able to express" - White supremacist, 2017

Jag

Well by talking to the press he made sure his "brand" is forever affiliated with Nazis. Smart kid.

Grenchel

He's kinda mimicking Trumps mannerisms a bit, or I am just imagining things.

Also, this kid looks older than me and I am 31 lol

" Fuentes told the Globe he had attended the rally to protest immigration and multiculturalism, but said he was not a white nationalist or racist. "

bahahah

David___

Banned
Did you hear what that guy said "Its disturbing the level of hate people have been able to express and been able to feel against someone they have never met, or saw, or ever had a conversation with." I actually wrote it down since I couldn't believe that a white supremacist said that..................

Yea, I had to do a double take when he said that.

NandoGip

Good, don't let the door hit you on the way out scum!

Also I'm going to take this opportunity to point out that racists are not welcome in Boston.

Please stop slandering Boston as racist, we are not racist here.

Even if I don't care for the alt-right and their bullshit beliefs, I **loathe** when anyone resorts to death-threats.
In an ideal world, there wouldn't be death threats. But I ain't exactly losing sleep over a white supremacist receiving 15 death threats.

cute-crying-baby-e1444723335206-519x400.jpg

I don't think sending death threats is very becoming of liberals...

But then again, it's good to see these pricks get a taste of their own medicine.

So I'm a little conflicted. But only a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom