• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

brand new Uncharted 4 trailer at the Star Wars: The Force Awakens

They didn't show it at my theater :( actually didn't show any previews at all.

lmao, I love previews and post movie afterviews?

Sony really show grab the market by its neck and go all out. (thats a intense sentence)

If 2016 is example of whats to come. 2017 is gonna be crazy.

BahamutPT

Ah, yes, US only.

Hoping to see the BTS footage very soon then!
The trailer itself was cool, but I was expecting "more", so it felt disappointing for something brand new.

The (Really spoiling spoilers! Don't click unless you really don't care about some UC4 theories!)
Sam hanging on the ledge
reveal was VERY interesting though.
I'm really hoping it isn't a foreshadowing and just a cool shot for this cinematic >_>

Nice. I'm seeing it at the El Capitan in Los Angeles tomorrow night... I hope that's one of the "select theaters." That would be the most exciting part of the whole thing for me - I like Star Wars enough in a casual sense, but I'm not super into it like so many other people are.

Shin-Ra

http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-crawl-creator/?cid=56738101e4b0a660d16e8925

Uncharted4crawl.png

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I dunno. Seeing any of these in a theater setting would blow my mind:

Witcher 3: A Night to Remember

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Or even live action if they're done as well as this classic:

Halo 3: ODST "We Are ODST"

Truth

Considering the hype for SW and the production values of a sci fi epic , throwing raw gameplay up on the screen before the show would get some "lol video games " handwave reactions, even as good as Uncharted 4 looks.

But a present-day-Naughty Dog-tier CG trailer will get people to take notice.

Can't wait to see this hype ass shit!

Didn't see it at my theater, which is a shame. Would've like to see a trailer like Uncharted in theaters. Instead I got Clash of Clans. :/

WHAT.

There wasn't one at the screening I was just at! It was one of the IMAX ones too, and I was looking forward to seeing Drake on the big screen.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Yeah, I was thinking that screenshot looked a bit too good even by UC4 standards. Looking forward to seeing what kind of crazy looking CG they commissioned though.

RK128

So this is where Until Dawns and Tearaways market budget went......

To be real though, this is a smart move as it will push EVERYONE to see the trailer and thus, people to be excited about Uncharted 4 and latter get a PS4 for the game/just the game.

Top Bottom