• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREAKING! Sony's studio for securing ports: We are working on securing ports!

Travado

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD
Shenmue I & II HD
Final Fantasy Type-0
Valkyria Chronicles 3
Trails In The Sky 2 & 3
Yakuza 5
Phantasy Star Online 2
Grand Knights History

In my face, please!!!

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Per his Twitter, he self-banned to focus on personal stuff.
First Derrick, now shinobi

HGkKD.gif

Shinnobi quit gaf. He said it was effecting his life in a negative way and he wanted to move on. I was so productive when I wasnt posting here. Gaf is a total time sink

GlamFM

Banned
Shinnobi quit gaf. He said it was effecting his life in a negative way and he wanted to move on. I was so productive when I wasnt posting here. Gaf is a total time sink

Just saw it on twitter. He will be missed. With wario not being what he used to be and Shinobi gone who will break news within seconds here on GAF?
I consider him one of the most valuable members of this board.
Bummer.

Just saw it on twitter. He will be missed. With wario not being what he used to be and Shinobi gone who will break news within seconds here on GAF?
I consider him one of the most valuable members of this board.
Bummer.

Me too... Hopefully someone else will pick up the slack in his absence. I'm a miss shinobi. What happened to Derrick?

Shinta

Banned
My wish list is:

FF Type-0 + FF Agito (Vita) possible remake, or just translation
Demon's Souls (Vita) port from PS3
The Last Remnant (PS4) port from PC
Resident Evil 6 (PS4) port from PC
Dead Nation (Vita) finish it already
Valkyria Chronicles 3 (Vita) port from PSP
FTL (Vita) port from PC

Eusis

Per his Twitter, he self-banned to focus on personal stuff.
Damn, that Yin/Yang thing carried on through anyway, assuming whoever did that was deliberately referring to each of them rather than it being some weird coincidence.

I wonder if they'll try to get some of the major PC Kickstarters over? Not that I'm sure games like Wasteland 2 or Pillars of Eternity will necessarily carry over well, but that touch pad could help a little even if it's not an ideal mouse replacement, and to me the ideal always was to make those games PC first, then see if you can cram them onto consoles for those that don't have/want a PC for playing those (even if it's no where near as big a deal for those games as it was in the late 90s.)

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Odd. Why not post less news stuff? If he did that he'd be spending way less time on GAF. Sad to see him go.

Personally, I think this division of Sony should stamp each game with a splash screen to make light of the fact that they brought it over. They should have their own "brand" so to speak so that they can cultivate a loyal following of gamers who will buy it just because they ported it - similar to how some gamers buy anything Atlus or Xseed sells.

I like this idea

StuBurns

Banned
Assuming the VR rumour is true, I want the following...

Proteus, Dear Esther, QUBE, Amnesia: Machine for Pigs, realMyst Masterpiece Edition.

There's a bunch of upcoming indie stuff too, hit me up Sony, I'll hook you up.

Arondight

Yakuza , Type-0 seem like the obvious choices that's been asked for way too long.

Localizations seem to be a far better prospective overall. Over my dead body 2, JS Victory, Freedom wars, Natural Doctrine, Seran Kagura: Shinovi Versus and a lot of Dynasty warriors type games and Gundam that aren't coming over plus other games I probably forget to mention. For games like Gundam and Dynasty warriors, they just need put it on store with minimal or no translation with a "in Japanese" warning and i'll be happy.

That said, If there were console ports that would interest me, they would be ICO games, Demon Souls and Okami or basically any other really good looking game. PS2 collections for me are a nice start.

And when the heck is Dead nation vita coming.

Melchiah

Amnesia: Dark Descent & A Machine for Pigs, Dear Esther, The Forest, and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, for the PS4 please.

Sesha

This gets me pretty hyped. Just the idea of establishing a studio for porting/localization of old titles is exciting. Lots of stuff I would like to see. Hopefully they read GAF. Region is EU.

HD:

Shadow Hearts Collection
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1&2 Collection
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou vs. King Abaddon
God Hand
Maximo 1&2 Collection
Onimusha Collection
Resident Evil Remake (unless it's tied to an exclusivity deal)
Resident Evil Zero (same as above)
Viewtiful Joe 1&2 Collection
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Collection (3, 4 and 5)
SSX Collection (1, Tricky, and 3)

Localization:

Garou: Mark of the Wolves (PS2)
Jeanne D'arc
Okage: Shadow King
Shadow Hearts: Covenant: Director's Cut
Suikoden 3
Suikoden 1&2 (the PSP one)
The Last Blade 1&2 / Bakumatsu Roman 1&2 (PS2)
Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra

Port:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Assault Android Cactus
Bayonetta (PS4; Vita)
Bleed
Broken Age
Bulletstorm (PS4; Vita)
Contact (the DS one; unless it's tied to an exclusivity deal)
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS4; Vita)
Devil May Cry 4 (PS4; Vita; based on PC version)
DmC: Devil May Cry (PS4; Vita)
Journey (PS4)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS4; Based on PC version)
RainBlood Chronicles: Mirage
Risk of Rain (PS3; PS4)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
Skullgirls (PS4)
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
System Shock 2
The World Ends With You (unless it's tied to an exclusivity deal)
Thief: The Dark Project
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Vanquish (PS4; Vita)
Xenosaga 1 & 2

Release on Sony console when completed:

Aces Wild : Manic Brawling Action!
BroForce
Dudebro: My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Malebolgia
Pillars of Eternity
Super Time Squad
Torment: Tides of Numenera

All I can think of atm. Just one of these will make me happy. No, I'm not crazy.

At this point they're bound to be aware of the most wanted series/titles among the audience they're soliciting opinions from.

If they can't make stuff like Yakuza 5 and Type 0 happen, then I don't think they're ever going to.

Do you think Borderlands 2 Vita is going to sell 100k in the US in 2014? I don't.

100k through the whole year? Doesn't sound like such an unreasonable goal imo.

Caocom wouldn't spit on the Vita even if it was on fire. They have no interest in the platform.

Is that why they have at least two games releasing for it this year?

Top Bottom