• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brexit |OT| UK Referendum on EU Membership - 23 June 2016

Did you vote for the side that is going to win?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I can't believe its going to be the fucking Welsh that have done us in to this extent.

You fucking fog eyed cunts. The EU was POURING money into your fucking gullets. I wish a dragon did occupy the fucking land and torch it.

KingBroly

Banned
Okay, I'm going to ask it: how fucking bad would this have been without Jo Cox's death? Because the polls were suggesting that gave a pretty big swing to Remain.

Doubt anything different. People probably just went to be undecided or decided not to answer any polls because they'd be looked down upon.

Drencrom

The UK just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about EU membership (I'm an expert), but remaining part of it and not sending Europe into a recession are huge parts of it.

Faustek

Scotland should really leave the UK and join up with us Scandinavians.

The federalisation is probably halted a great deal. Other than that yeah it's lol worthy to think that.

If anything the other countries have a monthly ~£10.0 billion to try and pick up from UKs exports within EU.

Cromwell

Banned
FUCK

giphy.gif

Tak3n

Banned
I can't believe its going to be the fucking Welsh that have done us in to this extent.

You fucking fog eyed cunts. The EU was POURING money into your fucking gullets. I wish a dragon did occupy the fucking land and torch it.

You just made me wake my 16 week old daughter by making me laugh so hard....thanks

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I like this guy on the BBC

"That panic budget was really a very silly thing to say"

Essence of Britishness

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So if the UK leaves, is the EU dead?

Probably not, because UK wasn't 100% in the EU in the first place, and will likely rebuild all the essential trade deals before making their leave official, making things economically similar between the EU and UK.

If Germany or France left, the EU would be in way more danger.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Yorkshire and Midlands will fuck Remain up once and for all.

There aren't enough Remain strongholds. Highly doubt Cardiff and Scotland will offset what seems to be the entirety of England.

Syder

Honestly, as someone struggling with severe depression, this kind of thing (which could impact me greatly) could be it. I don't know even know what to do.
Stop panicking. If watching the results coming in is triggering you, maybe take a break?

Sorry but this Trump crap is a bit silly, nothing to do with UK politics and what went down in the 70s and 80s, unions, strikes, fishing and the overriding feeling the EU was a mistake by large proportions during 80s by lots of classes.

There's also big democratic questions towards the EU that the US trump jokers wouldn't understand.

Wow, I'm really surprised by the results. I'm not British, but thought that the Stay vote would win by a few percent... Now many sites seem to be suggesting that not only is Leave leading but that it's much more likely Leave will be the result.

2MF

So if the UK leaves, is the EU dead?

I hope it will improve as a result of this. Because to be honest it leaves a lot to be desired lately, especially in the treatment of Greece and similar situations. Now they need to get off their ass and get good.

If there was ever a time to leave the EU, now is when it's easiest to convince people to do so, due to things like the treatment of the economic and refugee crises.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
GBP/Usd about to touch the lowest point of the day, previously held in the initial scare
Down 8% since the start of counting.

Tak3n

Banned

I don't know how much the rest of you know about EU membership (I'm an expert), but remaining part of it and not sending Europe into a recession are huge parts of it.

I am not a expert, but from I read it is Germany who is blocking all of you guys from growing....so take it up with them

lmao

I will cheer with delight when both England and Wales are kicked out of the Euro this weekend.

tomtom94

Stop making me laugh when I'm trying to be depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom