• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

NinjaBoiX

34DawTF.jpg

james joyce is a pretty interesting writer

a friend of mine alerted me to the fact that he wrote his wife love letters often and that they were worth reading

so i googled and found a buzzfeed article!

enhanced-buzz-wide-29786-1380139628-7.jpg

oh
I'm going to assume that James Joyce didn't know what a fanny fart was back in the day.

Or he had a tiny penis and his wife was just gross.

Bonus gif:

abSJYrZ.gif

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
james joyce is a pretty interesting writer

a friend of mine alerted me to the fact that he wrote his wife love letters often and that they were worth reading

so i googled and found a buzzfeed article!

enhanced-buzz-wide-29786-1380139628-7.jpg

oh

Yeah, that isn't even the worst of it. Einstein was a dirty dog as well.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
James Joyce is my favourite writer. Ulysses, Finnegas Wake, Dubliners...humanity is still catching up. O the ineluctable modality of the visible!

Looks like the snow storm has hit. Gonna be fun walking to work...

banofypie

Banned
I'm going to assume that James Joyce didn't know what a fanny fart was back in the day.

Or he had a tiny penis and his wife was just gross.
No, he talks about them coming from her bum in other quotes. There was also one about him not having a big enough penis for her to ride though, which is fantastic.

I should read Dubliners.

Volotaire

I am now super busy at work so don't really have time to check in here. I'm ok with this though considering I spent most of last year in my old company looking for a new job and calling politicians names on twitter.

It's partly pointless, most of the MP's use a PR handler to tweet.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
No, he talks about them coming from her bum in other quotes. There was also one about him not having a big enough penis for her to ride though, which is fantastic.

I should read Dubliners.

And Ulysses

And Finnegans Wake (not all in one go)

Joyce wrote the best opening and closing lines of any books ever.

8bit

Knows the Score
Finnegan's Wank :

With slit ribbons of his shirt whipping the air he hops and hobbles round the table, with trousers down at heels. Member turgidly erect, silent, a panther, got in thoughts of spousebreach. FRATE PORCOSPINO. Tough taut nuggets, pulsating, pendulating, aroused with the handmaid of the moon. Mouth to her kiss. Kiss to her kiss. Begob he got as far as the strokes and holding he and he bawls out of him. His gumheavy serpentplant, milkoozing fruit.

SmokyDave

Holy shit, it's not fucking about out there. One minute it's a bit chilly, the next minute: SNOW.

Kinda worried that the nursery will close early and leave me scrabbling around to rescue my kid like a low rent version of The Day After Tomorrow.

Volotaire

Holy shit, it's not fucking about out there. One minute it's a bit chilly, the next minute: SNOW.

Kinda worried that the nursery will close early and leave me scrabbling around to rescue my kid like a low rent version of The Day After Tomorrow.
A friend posted a picture in Manchester of the road outside his flat full of snow. I was surprised because here in London it's business as usual.

Reknoc

Guess I'm keeping my work boots on today. Don't want to traverse this snow in converse lol

edit: didn't bring any lunch either so I need to go down to the shop :((((

8bit

Knows the Score

The Dave After Tomorrow

Slightly too-niche for Twitter dumb thought

You Know My Name by Chris Cornell is on the radio. Does anyone else thinks it sounds a bit like it'd be a song from Sonic Adventure games.

YOU KNOW MY NAME cos you LIVED AND LEARRNED I don't know

The_Poet

Banned
Slightly too-niche for Twitter dumb thought

You Know My Name by Chris Cornell is on the radio. Does anyone else thinks it sounds a bit like it'd be a song from Sonic Adventure games.

YOU KNOW MY NAME cos you LIVED AND LEARRNED I don't know

No because its actually a good song.

Sonic wasn't always synonymous with obscene degeneracy, learning difficulties and post-teen virginity.

I treasure the memories I have of that time.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
CHEEZMO™;149687312 said:
works do tomorrow

my first one

Daww cheez all growed up.

Home now. Blimey.

Also I'm gonna go with "underrated and under appreciated" for the last two Strokes albums.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Daww cheez all growed up.

Home now. Blimey.

Also I'm gonna go with "underrated and under appreciated" for the last two Strokes albums.

The latest one is their best since Room on Fire. Tap Out, One Way Trigger, Welcome to Japan are all top songs. Plus Macchu Picchu from Angles is great. But you can tell they recorded separately; it lacks the cohesion of Is This It.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
The latest one is their best since Room on Fire. Tap Out, One Way Trigger, Welcome to Japan are all top songs. Plus Macchu Picchu from Angles is great. But you can tell they recorded separately; it lacks the cohesion of Is This It.

Angles is underrated - Under Cover of Darkness and the last song are probably my two favourite Strokes songs of all. The middle bit is a bit draggy but I like weary and sad Strokes more than weary and louche Strokes.

So we did finally get some of that snow down here. Didn't last long, but I'm secretly hoping it starts up again while I'm sleeping and is heavy all through the night so it's really deep in the morning and I don't have to go to work.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
So we did finally get some of that snow down here. Didn't last long, but I'm secretly hoping it starts up again while I'm sleeping and is heavy all through the night so it's really deep in the morning and I don't have to go to work.

Lucky if that's true. Some of us have to work from home. No escape.

---

Uninteresting game dump

Titanfall enjoyment is starting to wear off now after about 15 hours.

Still enjoying Driveclub. I am beginning to understand what a car is. It has four wheels! Four!!!

Half Life 2 is rather good. It has this really dry humour to it. The sound design is incredible too. I am telling you things you already know. Looking forward to playing Portal again too.

Umm. Ok! Night!!

Lucky if that's true. Some of us have to work from home. No escape.

Oh I work from home too. But working from home for me means switching the computer on and connecting to my VD then watching films and TV shows on the iPad while moving the mouse every 10 mins to show I'm still active, and replying to the odd email every hour or so.

Had a nice bit overnight here in that there Yorkshire. No problem for me to get in to work, and a fun morning for our servers team to deal with school closure traffic, but I did enjoy watching the large snowfall in the morning out of the windows.

Then it stopped all afternoon and it's just icy which is sad. BE MORE SNOWING.

Top Bottom