• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (US).

Have

3 month xbl codes - 12 each or 40 per year

Also gauging interest on a brand new sealed pair of AKG K550 - $270 shipped.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Want to Buy:

Twisted Metal (PSX) (Black Label, jewel case) (non-Longbox)
Einhander (PSX)
Yoshi's Island (GBA)

US/PayPal

Varna

Selling a variety of items. I'll post some picks later.

PC ITEMS

CPU

i5-2500k - Decent condition. Had about a years worth of use with moderate overclocking. I was able to bring it to 4.9GHZ though I only did it for a few benchmarks and such. $150 and I will include the stock fan AND Hyper 212+ if you want it.

Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 - Old an obsolete. Just figured I would try. $30 bucks with mobo, stock fan and aftermarket fan included.

MOBO

Asus p8z68v - Great mobo all around. I had it paired with the i5 for the entire duration. Only draw back to this board is it's only PCIE 2.0... but this hardly Effects actual performance. $100

EVGA P55 LE - Another somewhat obsolete item. Just thought I would list it if someone wanted to build a super cheap pc with the i5 750. $30

RAM

G.Skill Sniper 8gb (x2 4gb sticks). Decent ram. Doesn't OC well. $30

Soundcard

Soundblaster xtreme gamer - PCI card. works well. $25

Headset

Razer Carcharias - Pretty nice headset. It's been mainly just collecting dust. $50

CONSOLE STUFF

GAMES

Metroid Prime Trilogy Collectors Edition - Great condition. $80

Dark Souls Collectors Edition PS3 - Great condition, comes with everything. Online codes unused. $45

Metal Gear Solid trilogy + MGS4 - Great for anyone looking to get into the series. Lost the cardboard that kept the first three together. $25

Skyward Sword Collectors Edition - I could have been a little more delicate with treatment of the box in general. Still, the box is in decent condition and the game and remote are excellent. $130

Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker - Acceptable condition. Everything included. $30

Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess GC - Acceptable condition. Everything included. $30

CONTROLLERS/PERIPHERALS/CONSOLES

Wii console - Great condition. Not too much use. $70

AIRSOFT

KWA USP w/ two clips - This is an awesome side arm for anyone looking to get into airsoft. Nice weight and a nice blowback kick. $120

SN8RV.jpg

I am mostly looking for cash, but I would be very interested in trading some stuff for a 3DS XL and a few games (mostly looking to get Ocarina of Time 3DS)

multivac

WTS: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition for Wii U - $33 shipped in the US (PayPal)

Love the game, and my wife and I have decided to move to the PC version instead. We only played this a few times, so it's like new.

Okay. time for a repost with a bunch of odd additions! Mostly unedited for the repost stuff:

Selling hundreds of my games.

CLICK HERE FOR MY COLLECTION. PLEASE READ FULL POST.

I'm up to NeoGAF Plus now. I'm looking to sell most of my collection and I'd really like to offer stuff on here before I resort to large lots on eBay or whatever. And it should be noted that I offered to friends and family first, hence some stuff marked sold. Now, to list the important details:

1) I didn't bother listing prices because it turned out to be simpler to get lists of wanted titles from friends and then figure prices out for those. So list what you're interested in and I'll reply with prices for each individual, as well as a total, and typically I'll offer discounts on bundles and shipping and such. A "-" through the price means I intend to keep the game. You're free to ask for something marked but don't be surprised if I don't bite. I might turn down some others without a "-" because I'm not looking to sell everything and didn't go through super carefully to make sure I marked all.

2) I'm shipping out of the Portland, OR area, so consider that if necessary. Or if you live nearby I don't mind a safe local sale. Also, I've never shipped internationally but I'm willing to do so if you're willing to pay whatever the shipping is. I'll accept and any all tips on how to keep the price low and not get either party bit by fees.

3) I'll take pictures as requested. The notes column is really the most important to consider as I was pretty careful about listing the condition of anything that didn't look near new. Typically even commented when even just a single small scratch or whatever.

4) First come, first serve. I'll look to sell to people based off the order I receive PMs. If you're not first I'll reply to let you know and then get back to you if the item frees up.

5) Payments through Paypal. I don't see this changing since I don't have any others set up but let me know if there's another safe method that is needed for an agreement to get made on a sale.

That's pretty much it? I'll try to reply quickly to everyone. The term is just starting back up so aside from classwork and some social time I should be making sure I get replies to everyone fairly quickly. I'm assuming I'll get a decent number of messages so I'll aim to clear out replies before I go to sleep, though I'll be looking to reply to PMs earlier than that when possible.

I'll aim to keep prices lower than you could get elsewhere (and feel free to let me know when I'm off on pricing, I don't mind discussing it) and I'll tend to look to be more easy on pricing when looking for multiple items instead of single games.

Please send PMs if interested. Heh, and hopefully this doesn't end up with me getting only two replies!
-------------------------------------------------

REPOST OVER! NOW THE NEW!

Alright, so I took oodles of pictures of collectibles and a couple consoles and such. These aren't added to the Google Doc linked above so I'll mark things appropriately as sold or pending here when appropriate.

Also, to note before I list stuff. Most of this is random odds and ends and I'm honestly not expecting to bring in some big money with most of these. I'll likely end up donating whatever doesn't sell so please ask if there's something you want and unless I can verify it's worth something I won't be asking too much more than shipping since I'd rather people had the collectibles instead of a garbage can or a donation center who may end up tossing it if they can't find any value in the items.

And not everything is gaming related as there's a few anime-ish things I'll list, too.

Onward!

Nintendo 3DS XL Blue/Black - SOLD - Everything is complete. Played for six hours.
Super Mario 3D Land - (Sealed)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - SOLD (Sealed)
Theatrhythm - SOLD (Open, played for six hours)

NES Top loader and a dogbone controller. - SOLD - I also have the Nintendo RF Switch and AC Adapters but they're boxed up elsewhere so I didn't include them in pictures.]

Sega GameGear. - SOLD - What you see is what I have. I don't have a specific AC Adapter for it. I was given this and have never used it. I'm fairly certain I still have a game or two around as well but haven't ran into them.

Sega CD Model 1 with Sega Genesis Model 1. Box is not in the best condition but nearly complete. It's missing the original Sega Genesis A/V Cable but I have a replacement R/F Switch included. Also missing Sega CD mixing cable. Both cables are very cheap to replace (around $10 combined). The systems are in great condition and I tested both the other day and work perfectly. Two Genesis controllers, one of which is a third-party turbo controller. Have all the discs that come with the system (Sega Arcade Classics, Sherlock Holmes, a soundtrack thing, Sol Feace). If anyone is interested I can take other pictures if needed and answer any questions. A complete system costs more than a standalone so only ask if you don't mind the extra costs that come with it.

Discworld I & Discworld II
Discworld II is complete with a smushed box. Discs are in excellent condition. Discworld I came inside the box for some reason so discs and manual are also in excellent condition.

Diablo II: Lords of Destruction (Sealed)
Space Quest Collection (Open)
King's Quest Collection (Open)
No One Lives Forever (Open)
Stronghold: Legends (Sealed)
Myst IV: Revelations (Open)
As far as I can tell all the open games don't have keys so I doubt any issues with installing or whatever. Let me know if I'm wrong on any of them.

Disgaea stuff! The Etna Max Factory figure SOLD has been opened and photo included shows some of the wear on the box. The figure itself should be in great condition. The Palm Figures I believe I split up correctly based on the series but it's really difficult for me to be certain. Also looks like I'm missing one weapon since one of the Vol. 2 characters has no weapons. I'd prefer to sell them all together but if not that then by set. I'm not looking to sell them off individually but you can ask and offer a price that makes it worth it and I might go for it.

Looks to be like 30-40 old posters and inserts from old gaming magazines. These are likely mostly from a mix of GamePro, Official Playstation Magazine, maybe Nintendo Power and EGM. Probably some others. - PENDING

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children 8" Buster Sword and box. I've never taken it out of the box so condition should be quite great.

One large set of different collectibles. I'll try to list most everything...
Elise SSX Figure (sealed)
Viewtiful Joe tin reel (dented and scratched a bit)
Sonic Adventure plush
Halo 2 sticker
Street Fighter something Vega bust (still unopened in bag)
Digital Devil Saga 2 soundtrack and controller sticker
Demo Discs (some open and some not. Genji, two different God of War 2, Dragon Quest VIII, Shadow of the Colossus)
Princess Mononoke ad things (I believe sealed in plastic?)

I think this stuff is all from E3 2002
Pins (unopened: Metroid, Nintendo, Mega Man Trasmission, Panzer Dragoon Orta)
Growlanser blow up sword
Enthusia racing bag with ad stuff inside
Rockstar Pins (sealed)
Rockstar postcards (sealed)
Rockstar stickers (sealed)
PSM Magazines (two different E3 issues?)
Loads of advertising booklets and pamphlets and such. Some other stickers and fake tattoos.

Pokemon hand puppet thing was purchased at Nintendo World Store. No idea how rare.
Two Dot-S Mario sets. (Sealed) - PENDING
The other two are obviously opened boxes but the top one has its parts sealed

Blanka X360 controller (sealed)

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonus. Box isn't in great condition but everything inside looks fine and untouched. - SOLD

Random art cels. Two from a Bomberman anime, I believe, and the other is from Neoranga. Last shot is just the back side showing what appears to be the pencil sketches.

Old Retro Gamer magazines. Also the Retro Gamer Collection Volume 1. Some of these are a bit rare. The Collection definitely is. - SOLD

Not pictured:
Gaming magazines:
- EGM -
- EGM2 -
- GameInformer
- Incite -
- @Gamer
- Random guides
An 8800GT Nvidia graphics card

Most of these collectible things I will be putting on eBay within a day or two because I don't expect most of these to be wanted by anyone, honestly.

That includes some of the games. I'll probably look to get rid of all Xbox 1 games in a big lot so if someone is interested in getting any of those (or all!) you better be quick. But so far nobody has asked for a single one.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for Wibblewozzer!

I purchased three games from his very well-laid-out Google Docs spreadsheet. We worked out a deal I think was pretty competitive against online auction sites, communication was great, and shipping was good. I even got some hand-drawn art thrown in that I at first believed to be from his kid or something - until I realized the little doodles represented the games I got, lol!

Thanks!

storl026

Leaving positive feedback for Wibblewozzer. The item came fast & exactly as described. Wonderful!

EDIT: ^^^ I too think his spreadsheet is awesome, and I too got a bonus drawing free of charge.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Awesome feedback for Dunan!

Great items, prompt shipment, and kept me in the loop despite my local POs attempt to sabotage. :)

Chairhome

I'm interested in a used vita (with extras) or 3ds XL. I have $120 in GS credit and can supplement with some PayPal. PM if interested.

C-Drive

Zombi U (Wii U) - $35.00 shipped
Like New, played once. Complete.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - $ 20.00 shipped
Original black label (non-GOTY) version. New and Sealed.

Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 GOTY) (PS3) - $ 30.00 shipped
New and Sealed.

Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - $ 12.00 shipped
Original black label version in good condition. Case, Manual, Map, and Disc included.

Darksiders (PS3) - $ 12.00 shipped
Original black label version in good condition. Holographic cover. Case, Manual, and Disc included.

Darksiders Digital Hellbook (Data Disc) - $ 7.00 shipped
A bonus disc with artwork and various extras on it that you had to order from THQ.com back around the original Darksiders release date. If you want to include it with the Darksiders game, I'll ship both for $17.00.

LOST: Via Domus (PS3) - $ 8.00 shipped
New and Sealed.

Hori PS3 Fighting Commander 3 Pro (PS3 Controller) - $ 20.00 shipped
Here's the Amazon page for it. I've used it off and on, but it's hardly used.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you, I don't keep up with posts to this thread too often. Will also accept Amazon gift card codes.

If anyone would like any feedback from other websites, I can point you in the direction of my ebay account via PM. I've also done a few trades on reddit under this same username.

I currently have four positive feedbacks on GAF:

Brofield

WTB:

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (Gamecube/NTSC)
Phantasy Star Online: Episodes I & II Plus (Gamecube/NTSC)

Located in Canada with PayPal.

Have for sale or trade:

Nintendo Wii system, console, sensor bar and wires only. The wires are the standard composite cables, but the last time I used them everything was dim, they may need to be replaced. No controllers (sorry I use them on the Wii U) and no games (again sorry, I play them on the Wii U). Also discs spinning in the Wii make a buzzing sound, I think it's fixable but you have to lift the top of the Wii off. Doesn't effect gamelplay at all, and I had my Wii in a cabinet so I never even heard it.

The console works great (besides the wires that might need replacing) and has served me well over the last 6 years.

I'd sell it for $50 (free shipping) and I'll also consider trades. I have a PS3, Wii U, 3DS that I'd consider game trades for. I'd even be up for an old XBOX 360 Arcade or something similar. I also love comic books, so graphic novel trades or DC New 52 trades could work too.

US Only and if you're buying then Paypal is my preferred method. I'm NeoGAF Gold too!

Also for sale, a PSP 2000 System and games bundle. I changed the front faceplate so it's gold now, and the back is black. It comes with a hard shell travel case that can hold the system and UMDs, a 4GB memory card, and the following games:

God of War Ghost of Sparta
Metal Gear Peace Walker
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Resistance Retribution
Jeanne D'arc
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
Starwars Battlefront Elite Squadron
Wipeout Pulse

I'd be willing to sell this bundle for $110 with free shipping.

I'd swap the Wii and PSP bundle straight up for a PS Vita as well.

US Only and if you're buying then Paypal is my preferred method. I'm NeoGAF Gold too!

Found one thing I forgot to include the rest of my stuff above:

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin soundtrack signed by Jesper Kyd. I got this for being one of the first fifty to pre-order the CD many, many years ago. Heh. Hoping some big Hitman fan would appreciate this more than donating it or whatever else would happen to it if I can't find someone that wants it.

Dwayne

I have 1 Hotline Miami Steam code left over from a little overambitious buying on Amazon. Strangely, none of my friends seem interested in taking it.

I also have a 1 Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Steam gift.

I'm interested to trade for any half decent steam title (sorry bad rats) or any Vita/US PSN content codes (excluding 1 month PSN codes).

Thanks!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I have 1 Hotline Miami Steam code left over from a little overambitious buying on Amazon. Strangely, none of my friends seem interested in taking it.

ohh this looks interesting, how much?

i'm also interested in buying cheap steam codes for any point n click adventures like:

To the Moon
Primordia
Resonance

feel free to make suggestions to me, i'm new to steam and wouldn't mind building up a nice little library of games. just PM me! i'm paypal verified, 100% ebay feedback, gaf gold, etc.

GreenMana

Selling some Xbox Live Arcade Games (codes):

A World of Keflings - $7
A World of Keflings Space Expansion - $3
Alien Breed 1 - $6.50
Alien Breed 2 - $6.50
Battlefield 1943 - $10.50
Beyond Good & Evil HD - $7
Bloodforge - $10.50
Boulder Dash XL - $6.50
Carnival Games GoD - $6
Castlevania Symphony of the Night - $6.75
Crimson Alliance (all classes) - $10.50
Dead Block - $7
Dead Space Ignition - $3.50
Defenders of Ardania - $11
Defense Grid - $6.50
Diabolical Pitch - $7
Double Fine Happy Action Theater - 7
Earthworm Jim HD - 6.50
Fancy Pants Adventure - 7
Fruit Ninja Kinect - 6
Full House Poker - 6.75
Gotham Impostors Beta DLC - 4
Hole in the Wall - 6.50
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - 6.75
Iron Brigade - 10
Joe Danger SE - 11
Joe Danger 2 - 11
Kingdom of Keflings - 7
Lode Runner - 6.50
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - 10.50
Ms Splosionman - 6.75
Nexuiz - 6
Pinball FX2 Marvel Vengeance Table - 6.50
Puddle - 6.50
Radiant Silvergun - 10.50
Raskulls - 7
R-Type Dimensions - 10
Section 8 Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack - 3
Section 8: Prejudice - 10
Snoopy Flying Ace - 7
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - 10
The Maw - 6.50
The Splatters - 7
TNT Racers - 6.75
Trine 2 - 10.50
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - 10.50
Xotic - 3.25

bakeray

WTS

Max Payne 3 (opened, played maybe an hour) - $15
Forza Essential Edition (sealed) - $15

Steam
Bioshock - $5
Bioshock 2 x2 - $5
Hotline Miami - $7.50

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if anyone has any skin codes for league of legends i would pay/trade well for them, any and all.

Cornbread78

WTS:

DS
- Etrian Odyssey ($20 shipped)
- Etrian Odyssey II ($20 shipped)
(cartridges only)
- Rondo of Swords ($10 shipped)

- The Gunslinger/Fruit Ninja full game downloads for Kinect ($10 for both)

WTB:
- Mass Effect Prima Strategy Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom