• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

Posted these the other day, reposting now.

Have 2x 3 month Xbox Live cards. Will email codes after receiving PP gift. $12 a piece.

Over 530 100% Ebay feedback.

Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Selling some stuff.

• Pop'n Music 6 for PSX + 7-11 & Best Hits for PS2. These are all Japanese imports, you'll need a console capable of playing them. All are the original black label pressings. I sold my controller, so now I need to sell the rest of the games. I'd much prefer to sell in a bundle - all seven games for $175/shipped. Otherwise, I'll sell them for $30/shipped each.

• GuitarFreaks + DrumMania Masterpiece Gold & V-V3 for PS2 plus Konami GuitarFreaks controller. Again, imports. Four games, all are in very good condition. I also have the original Konami home controller (not an ASC). I don't want to break this bundle up if at all possible. I'd like $110/shipped for the bundle.

• Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon. This is still sealed, it's one of the launch copies with a plush. I'm looking for $55 shipped for this.

Want to Buy

This is a complete shot in the dark, but I need two memberships to Anime Detour 2013. If you have two that you won't use, please PM me and we'll work out a transfer.

I'll accept Paypal payments, or I'll consider trades for stuff on my SNES, Dreamcast, Gamecube, or Xbox want lists. PM me with any questions/photo requests.

didamangi

Have:
- Borderlands 2 steam key $15
- Patricians and Merchants steam key $3

- GT Legends steam key $2
- Half-Life Platinum retail key (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam) $6

Want:
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (steam)
Paypal

Positive feedback for steveovig for his fast payment.

Balb

Looking to buy The Last Story Limited Edition NTSC version. Could be new or used. Can pay with Paypal or Amazon. PM me.

badbrains

This may be a long shot but does anyone have a Neverwinter beta access key that they possibly got from pre ordering TorchLight II or some other way? PM me. Thanks!

yaron777

Is this also for Steam trading? If so,

I have an extra copy for Omerta: City of Gangsters

I really want the 2 007: Legends DLC, but I doubt anyone here has them.
Current offer is Chivalry + Mark of the Ninja + wallet/inventory/tf2 item

Prodigal

Banned
Looking for any Guitar Hero controllers from the point of GH3 onward. That means no explorers. Les Paul's preferably. Name your price, I'm thinking $35 if there are no problems with it.

Zeeman

Positive feedback for DunderHassan. Even though we kept missing each other on GAF and Steam, everything went without a hitch. Thanks again for The Cave!

WTS

Boxee Box - like brand new, still comes with the box and all the original hook-ups plus remote. Hoping to get $100 for it

przCl.jpg

Sennheiser RS126 - Wireless Headphones - still in really good condition but only comes with what you see in the picture, plus instructions Hoping to get $100 for them as well

WTB

Super Princess Peach Looking for this complete in box, would like to pay $25.00 shipping included but would be open to offers

Yoshi's Island DS Looking for this complete in box, would like to pay $25.00 shipping included but would be open to offers

Contra 4 Looking for this complete in box, would like to pay $15-20 shipping included but would be open to offers

I'd like to get rid of this Sleeping Dogs I have in my inventory on Steam.

If anyone wants to trade for Dark Souls PtD Edition or $25 PayPal gift, PM me.

Thanks.

VoxPop

Selling a Verizon 16GB white iPhone 4 with a shattered front screen. Phone is still perfectly functional and has screen protectors still on both sides.

Also selling a Verizon 32GB Galaxy Nexus with a small crack on the top left and scuffs on the bottom of the front screen. It's hardly noticeable unless in direct sunlight. Also comes with black gel case that gives it a nice all black look.

Also selling an 8GB WiFi Nexus 7 in mint condition

Also have some Dota 2 keys

Not sure why all the pics came out sideways :p

PM me if you have any questions~

Astra

Reposting,

Located in Canada
All via paypal

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All (NDS) - $20

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (NDS, Japanese import. Has an English language option)- $25

Pokemon Platinum (NDS) - $15

Zero Escape pre-order Watch - $50

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Add + $3 for shipping to anywhere in the USA.
Will not ship international. PayPal ONLY

Tomba! PSX - $70
Silent Hill PSX - $30
Doom 3 BFG PS3 - $20
Mega Man Anniversary Collection PS2 - $10
The Last Story Wii (PAL version)- $20
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective DS - $20
$20 PSN Code

WTB:
eShop codes

CQe4u.jpg

amLM3.jpg

uiALn.jpg

vocab

WTB: 1 N64 Controller (good condition, no 3rd party garbage)

N64 games: Labels must be complete and non fucked up. If theres stickers or writing anywhere I don't want it. Unless you can cut me a good deal on a game with stickers on the back.

Mission impossible
Goemon (either the first or second one)
Mischief Makers
Blast Corps
Shadow Man

Hit me up with a reasonable price/prices.

LQX

I'm NOT Canadian.

WTS:

Gold Nintendo Nunchuk - $55
Steam Games -
Mark of the Ninja $8
Binary Domain $10
Sleeping Dogs with Nightmare in North Point: Big trouble in little China DLC $14

Xbox 360 LIVE 3200 Points - $30

XBox like 6 Months - $24

Video cards -

EVGA 8800GTX - One of the caps fell off but it works fine without it. - $37

ASUS EAH4670 HDMI, D-Sub, DVI - $35

WTB:
I'm looking xbox 360 games.

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Infinite Undiscovery (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Magna Carta II (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Eternal Sonata (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Operation Darkness (NTSC-J Version)
Record of Agarest War Zero (NTSC-U Version)

If anyone can actually sell me the Asian version with English language games I'd be grateful! Throw me a PM!

Sora_N

WTB:
I'm looking xbox 360 games.

Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Infinite Undiscovery (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Magna Carta II (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Eternal Sonata (NTSC-J Asian Version with English Language)
Operation Darkness (NTSC-J Version)
Record of Agarest War Zero (NTSC-U Version)

If anyone can actually sell me the Asian version with English language games I'd be grateful! Throw me a PM!

Did you try Play-Asia or Yesasia? They usually have some of those.

havokt

Long time lurker first time buyer here. Looking for:
WTB:
Super Nintendo RPGs (final fantasies, earthbound, etc)
Wii Xenoblade (sealed) american version
PM me with price to work something out.

NoRéN

How much is Xenoblade even worth now? I've yet to get to in in my backlog and I'm pretty sure it's still sealed.

havokt

Lowest end on amazon I am seeing is pretty much $88 bucks for a sealed. I know how hard it is to get a hold of a sealed, as all my local Gamestop only had open new a while ago :(.

havokt

I just expect that thing from them now. It's still better than paying absurd online prices!

Thats the crummy thing about Xenoblade. Restrict sales to 1 online retailer (Nintendo), and one brick and mortar shop (GS which guts half their copies) your looking at a rare game.

Krakatoa

Includes Power supply unit and Component Cables. Sorry no wii motes or nunchucks. (using them on my Wii U

It's not in the best of shape because the door on the side keeps coming open. It works perfectly though.

The system was Modded but it's now back to stock.

If anyone wants I am selling it for $15. Basically I just want to cover the shipping. I prefer a gamer picking it up rather than the pennies I will get for trade in.
Sorry USA only.

Sorry everyone, Its sold to Yuripaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom