• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Alright guys, guess I'll announce it here, I assure this is not for my profit :

So 6 months ago I began trading here, me and a trader known as rash formed a team, he sold the games I did the distribution, I put on a 4% over fee on the majority of the games we sold to make some sort of $. This works great for us, we did over 4000$ in revenue ( Not idea what his margins are ), me making a modest 310$ ( Screw You Assassins Creed 4 )

Over the course of the period I noticed the reason 90% of users were buying from me was they were scared of traders and wanted security within comfortable means. They knew i was not the one in Russia yet felt better
having someone from here get them their games.

With this knowledge I am starting a new system, this is rash's price checking site

http://rash.zz.mu/

This is my paypal email : maneil99@live.ca
I am no longer making any profit, all I ask is to send 3-4 cents more to cover fees.

I am also introducing a tip jar none of this goes to ME or RASH. But rather YOU

Say you buy the walking dead season 2 for 16$ instead of 25, maybe you want to do a giveaway but can't, well by donating 1$ to the tip jar you can help be a part of that. Once enough money is in the tip jar I will purchase a game from Steam and give it away here on steam gaf. This way everyone can contribute to giveaways even if they can not afford to pay.
If you want a game email me the hyperlink ( Red text on the site, pm me and attach a note to the PP )

Again I am doing this as honestly as I can, I want to help not make money and I feel like this is a great idea, none of the risk yet still a discount. You can deal with rash yourself, I call him the grumpy russian just mention my name if you can

This should allow for the lowest prices possible

This is AMAZING. You've been a super quick and honest seller with me for over a hundred dollars so far, and I will definitely be using this in the future. Thanks for being awesome, dude. :)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB:

- Windows 7 or 8, any version
- FIFA 14 for PS4 or XB1 (digital or hard)
- NBA 2k14 for PS4 or XB1 (digital or hard)
- LEGO Marvel for PC

WTT:

- Standard black Wii U gamepad + $50 for LE Zelda Wii U gamepad

PM me!

EYEL1NER

WTS:
-Game of Thrones Season One digital codes
-Game of Thrones Season Two digital codes

I would prefer to offload them both at once, if there is anyone out there who hasn't started watching it yet (I just got the blus in last night and can't wait to begin it).

How does $18 for the pair sound? That's what, like 18+ hours of stuff to watch? Amazon GC (preferred) or PP gift welcome.
I have 10 positive feedback here, 50 on eBay, and 11 on CAG.
I sleep during the day and work at night (and cannot log into GAF at work) but try to get on when I get home and when I leave, so if you send me a PM please be patient.

C-Drive

NwBpZzl.jpg

So, I up(down?)graded to a 2DS - I like the screen quality and the game boy throwback aesthetics. Want to sell my 3DS XL. This isn't a system that got toted many places or shoved in back pockets, it primarily stayed at the house and in drawers. I couldn't find any scratches on the exterior of the device nor the screens. The top screen does have a screen protector - if I remember correctly I botched putting the lower screen protector on, but again, no issues with the screen itself from what I see.

Includes the original packaging and most physical contents therein. Also includes a plastic grip accessory. Also includes a 4GB SD Card.

Regardless of it's packaging, this 3DS XL DOES NOT include Mario Kart 7 (or any other downloaded games). I've transferred those to my 2DS and this 3DS XL has been system formatted to factory settings. Also, due to the system transfer, this system has the latest firmware with the Miiverse update.

I'm asking $132. Price includes shipping via Priority Mail to the U.S. only.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if interested, I don't keep up with the thread well.

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Inotti

So I finally bought Zelda Wii U bundle...

WTS:

-The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD download code (Works on all European eShops) 30€/£25
sold

I accept paypal.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Free 48hr Xbox Live Trial Codes. Roughly 90% of these still work at the time of this posting. Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but this is the only forum I use on NEO, so it is the one I am giving to. Please enjoy.

Thanks for sharing. I'm pretty sure a lot/all of these have been used since you posted last night (maybe by lurkers). I didn't use any but thought I'd thank you anyway. :p

golem09

Neo Member
The Walking Dead S2 PC as a Telltale code - 15$
I think the only one that can vouch for me is Dunder, but we only traded through steam, never in this thread.

sk3tch

WTB:

Assassin's Creed IV (AC IV) for Xbox One (physical copy in new/mint or near mint and complete condition - OK if codes used)

Will pay $40 regular PayPal shipped - in U.S. - please PM. Thanks!

Sonic lost world wii u for sale, complete in box. The deadly six edition, with the DLC code unused. $25 shipped. I played it for 20 minutes. I don't like it.

Edit sold

Friggz

Positive feedback for MezzoForte, good communication and great packaing. Games arrived quicker than expected and in better shape than expected.

WTS:
-Killzone: Mercenary (Just the cartridge) -$22 shipped
-Giant AR Card -$10 shipped
-The Boondocks Season 1 and 2 (DVD) -$20 shipped
-Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens (No scratches, that's dust)-$70 shipped
-Tomb Raider Target Exclusive Steelbook (Brand New) -$24 shipped

UltraViolet Codes:
-Drive -$5
-Argo -$6
-Mud -$7
-Jaws -$5
-Zero Dark Thirty -$7

Want:
Paypal gift

Enco

I have a GOTY copy of Dishonored for Steam.

Anyone want to trade for Brothers?

Disclosure: I got the copy when there was a pricing error

edit: DONE

RkOwnage

WTS:

PS4 - Bought one off Amazon at a friend's request, then the friend turned around and bought a system from Best Buy, so I'm stuck with this one. I can sell it on Amazon, but I thought I'd offer on GAF before I returned.

Looking for $400 even! (I'll eat the tax loss, to help a gaffer out!)

PM if interested!

Edit: Updated Price

Dacvak

WTB:

- Windows 7 or 8, any version
- FIFA 14 for PS4 or XB1 (digital or hard)
- NBA 2k14 for PS4 or XB1 (digital or hard)
- LEGO Marvel for PC
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (digital or hard)

WTT:

- Standard black Wii U gamepad + $50 for LE Zelda Wii U gamepad

PM me!

Cornbread78

WTS- (MA or NH Gaffers)

My brother-in-law got an XBox One for Christmas from extended family (long story) and a PS4, he only wants to keep the PS4 and is willing to sell the XB1 for $450 cash. It's factory sealed.

Willing to meet up halfway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom