• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, amnesia a machine for pigs is 12.99 on steam right now. I know it's a new game but jus figured I'd check in to see if anyone maybe had a code for cheaper.

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
Ok, so i have been away from the house over the holidays and also working pretty much the whole time, and managed to miss the fact that endless space was on sale.

GAF, any way any of you know someone selling it for the sale price or cheaper still? I REALLY want it.

Thanks, and Merry New Years!

Josephl64

WTS:

All are like new unless declared elsewise:

3DS

• Dead or Alive Dimension 3DS - imprint on box: $10 sold
  • Samurai Warriors: Chronicles -slight imprint on box: $8
Vita

• Dynasty Warriors: Next: $16
DS
All are Complete In Box unless otherwise stated
  • Bleach: Dark Souls: $12 sold
  • Bleach: The Blade of Fate: $8 sold
  • Bleach: The 3rd Phantom: $30
  • Kirby: Squeak Squad: $15 sold
  • Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: $18
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time: $20
  • Mario Party DS: $10
  • Metal Slug 7: $10 sold
  • Nintendogs: Dalmatian & Friends: $6
  • Nintendogs: Lab & Friends: $6
  • Nintendogs: Dachshund & Friends: $6
  • Pokemon Dash: $15 (tiny plastic hole on front cover)
  • Pokemon Trozei: $15 sold
  • Pokemon Diamond: $15 sold
  • Pokemon Pearl: $15 sold
  • Final Fantasy IV: $15
PSP

• Fate/Extra LE: $26
PS3

• FF13-2: $12
  • Resonance of Fate: $10
  • Trinity Universe: $25
  • Tales of Graces f: $25
  • Atelier Totori LE: $45
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: $6
  • MGS4: Guns of the Patriots: $4
N64
*games are all loose carts

• Pokemon Stadium 2: $25
  • Mario Party: $25
  • Hey You, Pikachu!: $3
  • Banjo-Tooie: $20
  • Banjo-Kazooie: $15
  • Space Station Silicon Valley: $7
  • Donkey Kong 64: $15
  • Pokemon Snap: $7
  • Mario Golf -semi-bad condition from gamestop(back sticker tear and sharpied): $5
  • Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon: $30
  • Goemon's Great Adventure: $25
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards -not best condition, markings on cover with gamestop stickers: $10
Other

• Vagabond omibus Vol. 1: $10
  • Bleach manga Vol. 1: $3
  • Bakuman manga Vol. 1: $5
  • Rosario Vampire manga Vol. 1: $5
  • Code Geass: Suzaku of the Counterattack manga Vol. 1: $3
  • Angel Beats! DVD: $20

Please PM any offers :)

Prices can be negotiable and/or items can be combined too ~

jester_

Selling a perfect condition 60" Panasonic Plasma. TC-P60ST50-2

Would prefer if someone in Colorado could come pick it up, but UPS ground would cost about $205 $170

$1560, PM me

ChaoticEko

Neo Member
so a question.

These people, like iHEO, sell games from steam. They obviously are exploiting the regional price differences, and reselling the games to us for cheaper. Since this violates the Steam Trading/Gifting Policy, is there risk of ppl like iHEO and the buyer getting banned or suspended on Steam?

zychi

Banned
WTS:

PS4 - Bought one off Amazon at a friend's request, then the friend turned around and bought a system from Best Buy, so I'm stuck with this one. I can sell it on Amazon, but I thought I'd offer on GAF before I returned.

Looking for $435 (system + tax in GA)

PM if interested!

return it?

abrack08

WTB:

Madden 25 (PS3)
Dragon's Crown (Preferably Vita, but will take PS3 if it's a good price)
Lego Marvel (360)

Last time I'll post about Madden, just hoping somebody's Uncle who doesn't know them very well randomly got them Madden for Christmas and they want to unload it to a less fortunate gaffer :p

Chairhome

Looking for cheap Don't Starve for Steam (if anyone got the price error) and cheap Civ V Brave New World.

For sale:
Wii U - LEGO City Undercover (complete) - $28 shipped
White DS Lite system (used, has screen protector and clear body shield. Hinge cracked but doesn't affect system. Pin on DS card slot slightly bent, sometimes have to push game in and out to get to work. I think this is fixable but I haven't tried opening it yet. Everything else works great). Also includes original box and manuals - $20 shipped or best offer
Black DSi (has screen protector, L button works 80%. I've opened and cleaned the contact and it worked better, but maybe didn't do a great job), includes original box and manuals - $30 shipped or best offer

Please see notes, some of these are box/manual only
bzWuzwNl.jpg

Taiko Drum Master (US PS2) with box. includes the sealed game. - $18 shipped
qHCJ0QOl.jpg

ALL of these are only boxes and manual, systems and accessories not included.
I also have a DSi box and some others in my attic. Will take shipping plus $10-15 for some of these.

COMICS updated 11/17
Added a bunch of comics, including 3D covers from Forever Evil (DC), Ultimate Spider-Man, Lots of current DC
COMICS. Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

hongcha

For sale are the following 3 Japanese 3DS games and 3 Japanese Club Nintendo Pouches (each a different colour):

-Luigi Mansion 2
-Mario and Luigi RPG 4
-Puzzle & Dragons Z
-Grey Club Nintendo Pouch
-Blue Club Nintendo Pouch
-Turquoise Club Nintendo Pouch

ZKsCvIQ.jpg

All games are complete and in excellent condition. The pouches are brand new/sealed.

I'd like to sell all 6 items as a bundle for $150, which includes airmail shipping anywhere in the world (10-25 business days). If you'd like Economy Courier (3-9 business days) shipping, the total will be $175 shipped. I am in New Zealand.

Play-asia.com sells each pouch for $17 + shipping, so I think this is a good deal.

I only accept payment by Paypal Gift. All prices are in USD.

hswbaz

Neo Member
Positive Feedback for Dunan, once again made my holidays and is still my favorite seller (sorry every other awesome seller).

Christopher

geeze almost all my games are gonna be sold out soon lol SHARKS I TELL YOU - please still send messages!

I have ONE more for 15 but I have two copies for some odd reason...:

51EOSYFRxEL._AA160_.jpg

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4, codes used) - $35
Killzone: Shadow Fall (7 day PS+ trial included) - $35
Game of Thrones Complete Season 1 Blu-ray - $23
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 Blu-ray - $23
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 (DVD, in Game of Thrones sleeve) - $9
Game of Thrones Complete Season 2 Digital Code - $6
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20

Digital movie codes from Blu-rays:

The Raid: Redemption - $2
Money Ball - $2
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - $2
Pacific Rim - $2
The Dark Knight Rises - $2
Chronicle - $2

WANT:

PayPal

Mozendo

so a question.

These people, like iHEO, sell games from steam. They obviously are exploiting the regional price differences, and reselling the games to us for cheaper. Since this violates the Steam Trading/Gifting Policy, is there risk of ppl like iHEO and the buyer getting banned or suspended on Steam?

Very slim to none.
There many of steam users who do the same thing, there are even popular groups tht are built on trading russian games.

They're also the reason why some of the games are region locked.

Chavelo

Hello, I got a steam code for Call of Duty Ghosts (PC) for sale. I'm looking to get 35 dollars via PayPal. Please check my feedback or send me a PM if you got any questions.

UltraViolet codes:

The Fast and the Furious - $2
Fast and Furious 4 - $2
Breaking Bad Complete series - $20
The Hobbit Extended Edition - $4
The Heat (Sandra Bullock) - $2.00

PSVita code - The Walking Dead Season 1 -$10

Tomb Raider Xbox 360 (2013) - $11

Playstation Plus 1 month code - $3

Day One Xbox One code - $25 (pending)

I have Positive Feedback here as a buyer and seller, same with Ebay and Amazon. Please don't hesitate to PM me about anything!

I just got a few retail PC Football Manager 2010, 2011 and 2012 copies, if any gaffer is interested let me know and I can trade the steam key for a steam game I'm interested in, or paypal.

_MG_1936_zps728d5c10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom