• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

Have:
- Counter Strike Complete steam gift $15
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)
- Planets Under Attack steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

Cheska

Want To Sell

Digital codes for comic books. I have the entire Avengers Vs X-Men run as well as some of the others like Wolverine and The X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, etc. If anyone was looking to buy some codes PM me.

Here's the list:

AV vs Xmen #1-#12
Uncanny X-men #13-#19
Wolverine & The X-Men #13-#18 (minus #17)
The New Avengers: #27-#30
The Avengers VS The Xmen (The Versus series) #2-#6
The Avengers: #27-#30
Secret Avengers: #28

Maybe like $15 for the lot?

Games For Sale
Fire Emblem: Awakening sealed: $50 shipped
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door: used $31 shipped
Gods Eaters Burst: $11 shipped

Batman: The Dark Knight Rises Ultraviolet code: $5
The Amazing Spider-Man Ultraviolet code: $5

Paypal only please. Can ship next day with delivery confirmation included. Prefer to stick with shipping within the US.

The Jutty

WTS:

I want to sell my Microsoft Xbox Live points or possibly trade for other PC gaming related stuff.

If anyone is interested, I'm selling in 1600 point increments.

1600 points - $15/ea paypal

I got a bunch of Microsoft points awhile back, and after building a gaming PC, I realize I will never spend what I bought.

The points are contained on unscratched cards which were purchased at retail. I'd prefer to just scratch the code and PM/e-mail, however, I am willing to ship the cards at your cost (whatever shipping method you feel is suitable).

PM me if you are interested. Lots of positive feedback in the last few pages from these sales so buy with confidence! Score a better deal on those Xbox Games On Demand sales!

B10704E7-7F06-437A-92E5-04B170F76810-10835-0000024195B024C4_zps761a65ad.jpg

NeoGAF Plus [+] here on NeoGAF so far, working my way up the ladder!

Feedback on eBay
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=travis_h&ftab=AllFeedback

WTB:

I am looking for a 10" tablet. Preferably a Tegra 3 Android with microSD (ie: Transformer Infinity or Prime). Possibly would be interested in an Asus VivoTab Smart or Samsung ATIV (basically Windows 8 non-RT tablets with microSD). Keyboard dock included = a plus.

Sent you a PM.

NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

If anyone has access to getting advanced copies of games, PM me (NY-GAF, hit me up). I'm looking to get these games earlier than the release date, like a week or two early if possible:

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 (360 preferably)
God of War: Ascension

FOR SALE!

Retail:
3D Dot Game Heroes (sealed) - $10
Star Wars Force Unleashed II steel book + game (PS3) - $10
Avengers Blu-ray 4 -Disc Combo - $18
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $25

Steam keys:
Saints Row: The Third Full Package - $7
Borderlands GOTY - $3.50
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $4.50
Dishonored - $20

MysticX

ok, I´m moving back to Iceland in a 2 weeks and I wanna get rid of these games before I move, so please buy them :) I´m willing to go cheap for the games, just make an offer and we´ll figure something out

the last batch of my GC games, am willing to sell them for a good deal:

NTSC:
1. Battalion Wars
2. F-Zero GX (Player´s Choice)
3. Geist
4. Metroid Prime
5. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
6. Star Wars Rogue Leader
7. Timesplitters 2
8. Wave Race: Blue Storm

willing to sell for cheaps just need to get rid of them all

I also have a Freeloader if you are from PAL land.

I also have 48 hour Xbox Live for free

Hey guys I was going to buy something using Paypal gift but Either the seller or I'm getting charged extra fees depending on what i choose. I thought with gift there are no fees.

Hey guys I was going to buy something using Paypal gift but Either the seller or I'm getting charged extra fees depending on what i choose. I thought with gift there are no fees.

Unfortunately there are fees using the Gift option too.
The fee vary depending on different regions, currency etc.
I think the only time there are no fees is if both seller and buyer are from the same country, using the same currency, but not totally sure.

ta9qi

Unfortunately there are fees using the Gift option too.
The fee vary depending on different regions, currency etc.
I think the only time there are no fees is if both seller and buyer are from the same country, using the same currency, but not totally sure.
Thats not works too, i tried to send money between 2 paypal emails i had and they took fees for that too

SmokeMaxX

Eh? I've been gifted through Paypal several times in the past few weeks with no fees. You guys sure there are always fees associated with Paypal gifts? Also, to avoid fees (and support a better company) do Amazon Payments.

Eh? I've been gifted through Paypal several times in the past few weeks with no fees. You guys sure there are always fees associated with Paypal gifts? Also, to avoid fees (and support a better company) do Amazon Payments.

I suppose you're from the US and the gifters aswell?
When you send money as Gift with paypal, you can choose who you want to cover the fees, the sender or the receiver, so that could also simply be the senders covering the fees.

There are no fees if you are in the same country. Out of country I have had fees applied. I just cover them usually. For example, on a $10 gift to send I had a $0.05 fee added.

There are no fees if you are in the same country. Out of country I have had fees applied. I just cover them usually. For example, on a $10 gift to send I had a $0.05 fee added.

Last transaction I was in the same country as seller, and I'm was charged about .80 for $15 dollars!

Now I'm being charged .88 for $20.

dsister44

You also get charged fees based on how you pay. If you use a debit/credit card there is more of a fee. Paypal balance or bank account there isn't one, or it is really small

Hightower

Banned
NEED!!!!:

CHEAP Sega Saturn games!

Would prefer with case, but not a deal killer. I just got another system and am looking to rebuild my previous collection.

Let me know what you have and how we can bundle up a deal for you.

Nightz

WTS

White iPad 2 16 GB (includes grey smart cover & pink Incipio back cover) - $350

Used, great condition. Always had a back cover + smart cover protecting it. Has a few scuff marks where the smart cover magnet attaches to the iPad.

Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB White - $300
Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB Black - $300

Both are in used but in excellent condition, been in cases ever since they were purchased and have clean ESNs. I can take pics upon request.

RickA238

Selling the following games. All are NTSC-U region unless noted otherwise. Shipping is included in all prices. Prices are not firm, willing to negotiate/accept reasonable offers. Minimum orders of $15 only please:

I have included images of some of the games (mostly the PSX games) at:

http://imgur.com/a/kZOTl#0

Price, Title, Condition

$80 - DSi System (black, complete with original box and paperwork)
$80 - Sega Nomad (includes AC adapter, rechargeable battery pack, and replacement screen covers)

Playstation

$85 - Tales of Destiny Good
$35 - Intelligent Qube Average
$45 - Marvel Vs. Capcom Mint
$40 - Castlevania Chronicles NTSC-J Mint
$30 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 Sealed Mint
$30 - Vagrant Story Good
$30 - Resident Evil 3 w/ Dino Crisis Demo Mint
$27 - Rock Man X5 w/ spine card NTSC-J Mint
$25 - Darkstalkers 3 Average
$25 - Ace Combat 2 Sealed Mint
$25 - Point Blank 3 complete w/ Guncon Mint
$25 - Wild Arms 2 Mint
$20 - Front Mission 3 Mint
$20 - Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition Mint
$20 - Incredible Crisis Good
$15 - Final Fantasy Tactics Average
$20 - Final Fantasy VIII Near Mint
$15 - Dino Crisis 2 Average
$25 - Saga Frontier 2 Good
$15 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 Good
$10 - C: The Contra Adventure Poor
$10 - Evil Zone
$10 - Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver Mint
$5 - Geom Cube Longbox Good
$5 - Tenchu II: Birth of the Assassins Mint
$25 - Mega Man X6 Mint
$6 - Street Fighter Alpha disc only
$3 - Wipeout 3 Poor
$5 - Tekken 2 No manual Average
$5 - Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
$5 - Zero Divide Longbox

Game Boy

$25 - Zelda: Oracle of Ages
$25 - Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
$20 - Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
$10 - Mega Man II
$10 - Castlevania Adventure
$5 - Nemesis
$10 - Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
$25 - Bionic Commando Color (complete)
$55 - Operation C (complete)
$40 - Ghosts & Goblins (complete -manual)
$30 - Mickey Tetris (complete)

Game Boy Advance

$40 - Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance (Japanese, complete)
$40 - Castlevania Circle of the Moon (Japanese, complete)
$30 - Kuru Kuru Kururin (Japanese, complete)
$30 - Mega Man Battle Network (Japanese, complete)
$25 - Mega Man Zero 3

Game Gear

$17 - Journey from Darkness: Strider Returns

PSP

$60 - Salamander Portable (Japanese)
$12 - Loco Roco
$50 - Jewel Summoner
$20 - Metal Slug Anthology
$20 - Metal Gear Acid 2
$20 - Metal Gear Portable Ops
$20 - Jeanne D'Arc (New, sealed)

Neo Geo MVS

$150 - Strikers 1945 Plus complete
$300 - Phantom-1 MVS-AES Converter
$50 - Samurai Shodown complete
$30 - Fatal Fury 2 cart only

Neo Geo CD

$70 - Magician Lord (NTSC-J, complete, mint)
$30 - Samurai Shodown II (NTSC-U, complete, near mint)
$40 - Fatal Fury 2 (NTSC-U, complete, mint)

SNES

$12 - Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle Cart only
$10 - Civilization Cart only
$5 - Wordtris Cart only
$5 - Soul Blader NTSC-J Cart only
$5 - Chessmaster Cart only
$3 - Capcom MVP Football Cart only
$12 - Chomakaimura NTSC-J Cart only

Genesis

$20 - Micro Machines Complete
$12 - Pirates! Gold Cart only
$10 - Toe Jam & Earl 2: Panic on Planet Funkotron Cart only
$5 - Revenge of Shinobi Cart only, ripped label
$10 - Balloon Boy / Funny World Complete
$5 - Lethal Enforcers cart only

XBOX 360

$20 - Gears of War 2 (Good)
$12 - Gears of War (Mint)
$10 - Dead Rising (Mint)
$8 - Bionic Commando (Mint)
$6 - Project Gotham Racing 3 (Mint)
$3 - Madden '07 (Madden '06 box & manual)

N64

$45 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (Cart and Box Good)
$50 - Sin & Punishment (Complete NTSC-J Mint)
$15 - Hybrid Heaven (Complete Good)
$13 - Winback (Complete)
$13 - WWF No Mercy (Complete)
$5 - WCW/NWO Revenge (cart only)
$10 - Perfect Dark
$20 - N64 import cartridge adapter (with box)

XBOX

$20 - Beyond Good and Evil Sealed Mint
$12 - Capcom Fighting Evolution
$15 - Destroy All Humans Sealed Mint
$25 - Manhunt Mint
$10 - Final Fight: Streetwise Sealed Mint
$7 - Midway Arcade Collection 2 Mint
$8 - Burnout 3 Mint
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 Sealed Mint
$20 - Halo 2 Collector's Edition Mint
$12 - Indigo Prophecy Mint
$6 - Narc Sealed Mint
$5 - MVP Baseball 2004 Mint
$4 - Crimson Skies Mint
$4 - Dead to Rights Average
$2 - NHL 2004 Mint
$2 - NHL 2K5 Mint
$5 - Syberia Sealed Mint
$6 - Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Sealed, Platinum Hits

Wii

$100 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (New, Sealed)
$40 - Metroid Prime 3 (New, Sealed)
$10 - Blast Works Sealed Mint

Gamecube

$10 - Alien Hominid Mint
$6 - Zoocube

Sega CD

$100 - Heart of the Alien new, sealed
$90 - Shining Force CD good condition
$50 - Time Gal mint disc, slightly worn box (cardboard)
$65 - Lunar: The Silver Star
$25 - Flashback: The Quest for Identity
$25 - Space Ace
$15 - Final Fight CD Disc only
$15 - Lethal Enforcers II
$5 - Crime Patrol poor condition (may not work)
$20 - Revenge of the Ninja
$20 - Ecco: The Tides of Time
$40 - Revengers of Vengeance

Saturn

$135 - House of the Dead w/ stunner (NTSC-U, very good)
$130 - Mega Man X3 (PAL good)
$110 - Cotton Boomerang (NTSC-J mint)
$90 - Thunderforce V Special Pack (NTSC-J near mint)
$60 - Nights w/ 3D Controller (NTSC-U mint, complete)
$35 - Street Fighter Alpha 2 (NTSC-U mint)
$30 - Street Fighter Alpha (NTSC-U mint)
$20 - Macross Super Dimension Fortress (NTSC-J mint)
$20 - Super Puzzle Fighter IIX (NTSC-J near mint)
$15 - Deep Fear (NTSC-J near mint)
$12 - Bust a Move 2 (mint)
$10 - Fighters Megamix (NTSC-J very good)
$20 - Virtua Fighter Kids (mint)
$15 - World Heroes Perfect (NTSC-J mint)
$10 - Enemy Zero (NTSC-J mint)
$10 - Last Bronx (NTSC-J Mint)
$30 - Soviet Strike (sealed, mint)
$30 - Saturn ST Key (used for playing imports)

Necrovex

WTS:

Crysis 3 (origin code): $40

Farcry 3 (Ubishop code): $25

Hitman Absolution (Steam code): $25

Sleeping Dogs (Steam code): $15

Ni no Kuni Steelbook Case (GameStop preorder exclusive: $15 shipped

PayPal only.

Saterium

Turns out my AMD's never settle bundle included 7 games instead of 2 because of crossfire.

WTS

FarCry 3 (Uplay Code) - $25
Devil May Cry (Steam) - $25
Hitman Absolution (Steam) - $25
Sleeping Dogs (Steam) - $15

NoRéN

You also get charged fees based on how you pay. If you use a debit/credit card there is more of a fee. Paypal balance or bank account there isn't one, or it is really small

Yup. Also, the buyer has the option to pay the fee themselves.

That's the problem I encountered with a buyer. They stuck me with the fee despite me telling them they had to cover it.

Kerrinck

As someone that has previously been ripped off due to a gifted payment, I really recommend people avoiding the method unless you really trust the other person.

It saves a few bucks on fees but it leaves you completely defenseless against a ripper.

NoRéN

As someone that has previously been ripped off due to a gifted payment, I really recommend people avoiding the method unless you really trust the other person.

It saves a few bucks on fees but it leaves you completely defenseless against a ripper.

That's unfortunate. I definitely exercise caution depending on who I'm dealing with.

I think most would agree that gift payment can be a detriment to someone who needs to file a claim. I would recommend anyone considering sending payments as gifts check the OP for the feedback list. That should give you some confidence.

If you as a buyer are ever in a position where you don't feel comfortable sending as a gift payment, the seller should have no problem with you offering to pay the fees associated with a regular PayPal transaction.

NoRéN

I think most would agree that gift payment can be a detriment to someone who needs to file a claim. I would recommend anyone considering sending payments as gifts check the OP for the feedback list. That should give you some confidence.

If you as a buyer are ever in a position where you don't feel comfortable sending as a gift payment, the seller should have no problem with you offering to pay the fees associated with a regular PayPal transaction.

Yup. Agree with that.

Had any problem with that yourself, prime? I ask since you've obviously been selling alot lately.

I've been surprised how often people, in my experience, 1) don't want to gift 2) agree to gift, then make a regular payment anyway and stop responding to PMs

Fox Mulder

Sending as a gift is stupid, and something I wouldn 't do over like $15 or $20. There's Paypal fee calculators that let you figure out how much to add on so the seller gets the proper amount after fees.

NoRéN;48444352 said:
Yup. Agree with that.

Had any problem with that yourself, prime? I ask since you've obviously been selling alot lately.

I've been surprised how often people, in my experience, 1) don't want to gift 2) agree to gift, then make a regular payment anyway and stop responding to PMs

Actually the community here on NeoGAF hasa been pretty darn awesome. So far *knock on wood* everyone I've dealt with has been outstanding. Far better luck than the decade of issues I've dealt with over on eBay.

Alucrid

Banned

I got fucked over when Google disappeared, no idea if there was any closure on that, but I have no problem gifting small amounts to people with a lot of feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom