• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presco

Selling:

Crysis 3 Origin - $35

Far Cry 3 Ubisoft Store - $25

Hitman Absolution Steam - $20

DMC Steam - $20

Sleeping Dogs Steam - $15

WTS

I have a ton of games that I plan on putting on ebay. But I thought I'd see if any gaffers would be interested in them first. I'll put these on eBay in about one weeks time. If you want to see pics in detail of the items they can be found here http://imgur.com/a/XwShB#0 If you're interested PM me an offer.

Sega CD
- Genesis Model 1 with Sega CD side attachment, comes with all the hookups for both and original box for the Genesis 1 unit with instructions, also includes two controllers, also included with all the following SEGA CD games but would be willing to split up for the right offer
Games
- Formula One: Beyond The Limit (complete, mint condition)
- Double Switch (complete, case has crack on front)
- Midnight Raiders (complete, mint condition)
- WWF: Rage in the Cage (complete, mint condition)
- Ecco the Dolphin (complete, mint condition)
- Eternal Champions (complete, mint condition)
- NHL 97 (missing front cover of case)
- Sewer Shark (no case just instructions and disc)
- Sega Classics/Sherlock Holmes game (complete with case and instructions)

Sega Genesis
- Genesis model 1, has no hookups but does include one official controller, and is working. Would like to sell this as a set with all of the following games, but would split up for the right offer

Games
- Jungle Strike (loose cart, label has wear)
- Indy Car Racing (loose cart, label has wear)
- Aladdin (loose cart, label has wear) - SOLD
- Sonic 2 (loose cart, label has wear)
- Madden 96 (loose cart, label has wear)
- Sonic Spinball (loose cart, label has wear, manual included)
- Light Crusader (loose cart, label has is pealing at the top, manual and box slip cover included)
- Combat Cars (complete in box, cardboard was crushed so it has wear)
- Hard Drivin' (complete in box, cardboard box has wear)
- Summer Challenge (complete in box, cardboard box has wear)
- Pebble Beach Golf Links (complete in box, plastic on case has cut on back)
- Madden Football 93 (complete in box, box has tearing on plastic near bottom on front)
- Krusty's Super Fun House (complete in box)
- Summer Olympic Games (complete in box, missing manual)
- NHL 94 (complete in box, box latch is broken)
- RBI Baseball 4 (complete in box)

Genesis games not included in bundle (sold separately)

XMLsegDl.jpg

- Splatter House 2 (complete in box, but please view pictures for total condition)
- Splatter House 3 (complete in box, but please view pictures for total condition)

Sega Saturn
-Fighting Vipers (game and back part of game case only)

Sega Dreamcast
- Maken X (disc and manual, with generic case)

Nintendo Gamecube
-The Legend of Zelda Windwaker (complete in case, but manual has humidity damage and disc is badly scratched but does not seem to affect gameplay)
-The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (complete in case, but manual has humidity damage and disc is badly scratched but does not seem to affect gameplay)
- Animal Crossing (complete in case, good condition)

Playstation 2
All of the games are complete and in mint condition
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty Stories
- Need for Speed Most Wanted: Black Edition
- Gungrave Overdose
- Megaman: Anniversary Collection

Also I would work out a trade deal for any of the following games

WTB

Still looking for the following CIB

- Yoshi Island DS
- Retro Game Challenge
- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Also I am looking for these CIB Genesis games

- Castlevania: Bloodlines
- Contra: Hard Corps
- Ghouls'N Ghosts
- Ristar
- Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage 3

and would like loose copies of these SNES games

- Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts
- Kirby's Dreamland 3
- Super Metroid
- Run Saber
- Final Fight 2 or 3
- Castlevania: Dracula X
- Shadowrun
- Hagane
- Mega Man 7
- Mega Man X

any loose copies of these NES games

- Mega Man 3 - Mega Man 6
- Mighty Final Fight
- Star Tropics
- Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II

Saturn Imports (CIB)

- Willy Wombat
- Princess Crown

WTS!

I'm looking to sell:
Wii:
Xenoblade (EU) - $25
Fatal Frame 4 (JP) - $40
Monster Hunter tri- (NA) -$15

Paypal only, and Canada only.
PM me if interested.

matmanx1

Hi all! Long time poster here but I'm new to this B/S/T thread. I do have excellent feedback on ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=30&which=all but not all items are right for ebay and these certainly fall under that category.

First up is a selection of items from my Poster Collection. I've been a gamer for a very long time and about 6 years ago started buying and collecting posters, signs and banners that I liked. I also worked at Gamestop for 3 years during that period and was able to pick up a few promotional items that were otherwise hard to come by. I'm at a point where I need to decrease the number of items on my walls and so am posting a few here in case someone can use them. Here's a link so you can check them out. http://matmanx1.imgur.com/ I'm not really looking to make money on these so much as I'd like them to go to someone who would appreciate them as much as I have. I'll ship these in poster tubes so they are well protected!

Small size items (The Milla from ToX, Valkyria Chronicles and the BlazBlue: CS) would be $6 shipped.

Larger items (everything else except the Dissidia box) would be $12 shipped.

The Dissidia Box is 6 posters that all come in a box together. I'd like to get $25 for that set and have included a picture of one of the posters and the box they come in so you can see the characters featured.

The only exception to all of this is the Lightning poster from Final Fantasy XIII which isn't paper and would have to be shipped flat. It's a heavier Vinyl and more like a sign than a poster. $15 should cover it.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Paypal only and I prefer North American residents but would be willing to work with International folks if we can come to a fair price for shipping.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling:

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition (Xbox 360); light wear on slipcover, all contents are present and in great condition. $15 shipped.

matmanx1

Also selling my Aurisonic ASG-1's which are an excellent IEM (In Ear Monitor). They are primarily designed for stage musicians but also sound great for use in any listening situation. They were bought new 1 year ago and have been used less than 20 hours. They are unfortunately too large for my very small ear's so I've decided to sell them to finance an open ear set that should be more comfortable for me.

These retail for about $250-$300 depending on where you find them but if I can get half of that ($125) I would be satisfied. Here's a pic in my album http://matmanx1.imgur.com and they are in excellent condition and come with the Otterbox, cleaning brush and the original tips. They are very clean and well taken care of but please PM me if you have any questions.

My ebay feedback is here http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=30&which=all and I take Paypal and will ship worldwide.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

eJi8hda.png

ivIANq3.png

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack
Proteus
Antichamber

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

Kerrinck

I think most would agree that gift payment can be a detriment to someone who needs to file a claim. I would recommend anyone considering sending payments as gifts check the OP for the feedback list. That should give you some confidence.

If you as a buyer are ever in a position where you don't feel comfortable sending as a gift payment, the seller should have no problem with you offering to pay the fees associated with a regular PayPal transaction.

Exactly, I always make sure to send some extra to cover the fees and ask the seller to let me know if it was enough.

Thankfully that was my only bad experience in here out of so many great ones.

Ecto311

Selling:
D4s8DV8.jpg

Looking for $55 shipped.

Controller is new and the package is unopened. Has the batteries and everything. Was a big halo collector/fan and not so much anymore.

PM if interested.

oatmeal

Banned
Looking for digital copies of movies for iTunes. Ideally ones that don't require disks *grumble*

I'm looking to get Game of Thrones season 1 especially.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;48442718 said:
Yup. Also, the buyer has the option to pay the fee themselves.

That's the problem I encountered with a buyer. They stuck me with the fee despite me telling them they had to cover it.

Damn that's terrible. If it was for a substantial amount or if I suspected it was on purpose, I'd straight up refund them and refuse to do the transaction just based on principle.

Positive feedback for Shanks. Sorry it took so long. Sold me a PS3. I gifted over $100 to him with no problems. Great seller. No problems.

Linkhero1

WTB:

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (GBA)
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening Box, Insert and Manual only (GB)

I'd like the Fire Emblem games complete unless loose carts are decently priced.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Steam:
Digital:
Brink - $3
Mafia II - $6
Both for $7

Xbox 360
Physical:
Dance Central 1 USED - $12 (Disc only)
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $37
Nuketown 2025 for BO2 (360 and PS3) - $12
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Kirby Mass Attack (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Steel Diver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
NSMB2 (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Super Mario 3D Land (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Super Mario Galaxy *Nintendo Select Version* (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

Or Buy 1 of each Club Nintendo Code for $30 ($50 list value).

Other:
Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Ryu Shoryuken 8" light up statue - $35
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151110_zps38edaacc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151131_zps478d9b34.jpg

Tribute Art Book - $17

Ryu's Karate Belt - $17

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

NoRéN

Damn that's terrible. If it was for a substantial amount or if I suspected it was on purpose, I'd straight up refund them and refuse to do the transaction just based on principle.

It was much but as you said, principle.

I decided to play around a bit with paypal payments and it looks like some forms of payment have a fee attached even as a gift. You have to uncheck a box if you want the receiver to get the fee.

So, this person asked for a lower price. I said sure as long as payment was by gift. They say ok and send a regular paypal payment. I refund and ask for gift and explain why. They say ok.

So, I get the email for the payment and it has the total. My mistake for assuming here. I've had great transactions here so I tend to trust often. It was a digital goods purchase so I emailed the code right away as I always do. Once that was done, I check paypal and sure enough, fee.

I emailed them about that and received no response. So, yeah. i'm sure it was on purpose.

Obviously, I'm not going to leave them negative feedback. All i can do is not leave them feedback. Lesson learned and next time I will be more careful when dealing with a no feedback junior. I hate to be like that since I was a junior with no feedback once but that's that.

I've had 4 transactions today and they all paid by gift. So, it appears that sending a paypal gift payment isn't all that difficult.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I pretty much only know where the "gift" option is because I've sent several payments. Paypal's UI is terribly intuitive. They certainly could've done it on purpose, but I could also see them having done it in, legitimately, in error twice in a row.

I got a virtua stick hss-130...pretty rare

had it listed a few time but people always flaking..

now need to clean up my room again.
7748557614_944ed5cf27_c.jpg

7748560046_178f8ab37c_c.jpg

LS-32 and sanwa buttons...other side is not populated. But its wired both for PS1 so adapters can work on it.

$300 OBO
preferred bay area pick up but willing to ship.

Deadbeat

Banned
WTS:

8AR1223.png

World of Tanks 25 Dollar In Game Credit

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling each for 18 dollars or both for 32 dollars.

sadromeo

Positive feedback for Dunderhassan Great seller, fast transaction, immediate item delivered. Awesome person, will buy from again.

I have a (surprisingly well hidden, I thought it was missing) Game of Thrones Season 2 digital code for sale. Looks like somebody was trying to sell last page for $8, so I'll go with that and see if anyone is interested.

I also have a GoT Season 1 that I was asking $10 for, but I previously offered it to oatmeal, so he has first dibs unless he doesn't want it/already found another one, and then it is up for sale. Sort of pending

Looper Digital Code- UltraViolet only it would seem - $3

Payment preference is Amazon, PayPal Gift, or Paypal with fees covered.

And, what the hell, with a fatalistic I'm almost positive nobody will be selling, but I'll ask anyways:

WTB- Anime

Mobile Suit Gundam (Gundam 0079) Complete Collection 1 and 2. I'd pay up to $100 for the set, or $40 for Collection 1 and $60 for Collection 2.
Eureka Seven Volume 11- this goes for absurd prices at times. I will buy it at a high price, but not a crazy one.

Really buffing up my anime collection, particularly Bandai stuff that is now OOP, so if you have something else let me know what it is, how much you want, and I'll get back to you if I would like to buy, already own, or am not interested in that product or that price.

Istaerion

I pretty much only know where the "gift" option is because I've sent several payments. Paypal's UI is terribly intuitive. They certainly could've done it on purpose, but I could also see them having done it in, legitimately, in error twice in a row.

While the lack of direction on PayPal's part is a fair point, it's quite hard to believe that he/she would go through the exact same process all over again without questioning what went wrong.

If he/she was legitimately concerned, I can't imagine why NoRéN wasn't contacted for assistance in properly carrying out the payment.

oatmeal

Banned
I have a (surprisingly well hidden, I thought it was missing) Game of Thrones Season 2 digital code for sale. Looks like somebody was trying to sell last page for $8, so I'll go with that and see if anyone is interested.

I also have a GoT Season 1 that I was asking $10 for, but I previously offered it to oatmeal, so he has first dibs unless he doesn't want it/already found another one, and then it is up for sale. Sort of pending

Payment preference is Amazon, PayPal Gift, or Paypal with fees covered.

And, what the hell, with a fatalistic I'm almost positive nobody will be selling, but I'll ask anyways:

WTB- Anime

Mobile Suit Gundam (Gundam 0079) Complete Collection 1 and 2. I'd pay up to $100 for the set, or $40 for Collection 1 and $60 for Collection 2.
Eureka Seven Volume 11- this goes for absurd prices at times. I will buy it at a high price, but not a crazy one.

Really buffing up my anime collection, particularly Bandai stuff that is now OOP, so if you have something else let me know what it is, how much you want, and I'll get back to you if I would like to buy, already own, or am not interested in that product or that price.
GOT Season 1 is MINE!!!!!!!111!

:)

oatmeal

Banned
I sent two payments today under GIFT and still had to pay a fee.

Something like 45 cents and 35 cents (They were 8 and 10 dollar purchases).

Not sure why.

Oh well.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
While the lack of direction on PayPal's part is a fair point, it's quite hard to believe that he/she would go through the exact same process all over again without questioning what went wrong.

If he/she was legitimately concerned, I can't imagine why NoRéN wasn't contacted for assistance in properly carrying out the payment.
Sure, I get that. I don't think he should've did what he did. I'm just saying it's not all that intuitive. The not replying to emails thing would be annoying. But I don't know, I guess I always take fees out in my head when I price stuff. If people send a gift, rad. If not, that's fine too.

Positive feedback for SerArthurDayne

Returning Positive feedback for oatmeal

Positive feedback for oatmeal

No, you did not read that incorrectly. Double the oatmeal, double the feedback. Twice as awesome.

Thanks!

As for your situation, I don't know why that would be. I have done two gift payments to GAFers in the last week, and not had to pay fees. And they didn't mention anything about fees being deducted on their end. Are you in the U.S.?

I sent two payments today under GIFT and still had to pay a fee.

Something like 45 cents and 35 cents (They were 8 and 10 dollar purchases).

Not sure why.

Oh well.

many reasons are possible.
did you use a card through paypal?
are you from a different country to the seller?
is your account verify?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

PS3
Yakuza Dead Souls - $13 shipped
Used

PS2
Odin Sphere Black Label - $14 shipped
Good condition, but the case's plastic art cover seems to have shrunk a little

Namco X Capcom - $20 shipped
Decent condition, some scuffing on outer case

Super Robot Taisen OG - $15 shipped
Acceptable condition, several dents in the back of the case, manual a little wrinkled

Misc
Alter 1/8 Celty Sturluson - $110 shipped
Brand new, still sealed in shrink wrap

Can lower cost for combined shipping. Paypal and US48 only please

WTB

Bayonetta PS3 - looking for around $14 shipped any speed

This one's a long shot but I'm looking for one or two of these dragon quest slime vinyl stickers. They've been available on the magnet beam shop for over a year, but despite still showing in stock, whoever is running the store seems to be completely mismanaging it and does not respond to emails or anything. Long story short, it's hard to buy anything.

I just need 1 or 2 of these, and would be willing to pay $5-7 shipped via snail mail in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom