• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All prices include shipping. Check my feedback, I ship very quickly and generally on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. I accept Paypal.

Playstation Vita:
32 GB Memory Card - $60
Phantasy Star Nova (JP New/Sealed) - $18

DS:

Chrono Trigger (New/Sealed) - $20
The World Ends With You (New/Sealed) - $20
Lunar Knights (Cart only) - $10
Dragon Quest V (Cart only) - $18
Final Fantasy IV (Cart only) - $10
Rune Factory (Cart only) - $10

Take all six games for $70

3DS:

Codename S.T.E.A.M (New/Sealed) - $10
Fantasy Life (Complete) - $23
Final Fantasy Explorers (Complete) - $14
Bravely Second (Complete) - Pending
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call with music CD (New/Sealed) - $17

Take all five games for $70

Phatcorns

I have four Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV digital copies available for $10 each through paypal. It's just a code that you redeem on Ultraviolet or whatever that thing is.

I say it every time I post here, but I don't know if I have feedback here or not, but I have a ton on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/phatcorns

Just shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'll try to monitor my PMs, but if I don't respond I might be sleeping or just busy and I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Varg

Banned
WTS
Xbox one S 1 TB system (white). Excellent condition
Xbox one white controller
Call of duty world at war physical copy
(260.00) plus shipping

WTS
Custom Nvidia Gaming PC
i7 6700k CPU
980Ti GPU
32GB Ram
Windows 10
2TB HDD
256GB SDD
Z170 Deluxe Mobo
AOC 2460G5 GSYNC monitor
Razor Deathadder
Razor Deathstalker
SteelSeries mouse pad
Xbox 360 Windows wireless controller with adapter
Logitech Webcam
(1200 OBO)

*Local pickup also available for both (North NJ) (PM me for pictures)
Last edited by Varg; Today at 04:00 PM.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling PC games
ghsfsgh-gears-of-war-4-vertical.jpg

Gears of War 4 Nvidia code (Play Anywhere. PC+Xbox One crossbuy) -43$$ [not from Amazon] (if you tried to PM about it before and didn't get a reply, please send it again. Supply is low and I got way too many messages)

header.jpg

PES 2017- 30$

header.jpg

Quantum Break Steam - 32$

Eanan

Selling PC games

Gears of War 4 Nvidia code (Play Anywhere. PC+Xbox One crossbuy) -43$$ [not from Amazon] (if you tried to PM about it before and didn't get a reply, please send it again. Supply is low and I got way too many messages)
Have you got evidence that they're not from Amazon?

Just because its slightly confusing going by what you said here...

The codes I have that were unredeemed were from a bunch I bought from a reddit seller, and the redeemed ones were all revoked...

Are the codes your selling here, from this reddit seller?

//ARCANUM

WTS:

World of WarCraft Legion game key (legit key from a retail box. was given as a gift and I already have it).

Also looking to sell my 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch (first version). Comes with original leather classic buckle (black), a milanese loop, and a hermes double tour knockoff band (brown). Would like to get $300. Hit me up with offers. I can provide pictures to those interested. (It's in good shape for a stainless steel model. that means it has micro scratches, but every single SS apple watch does as well. if you breathe on it it gets micro scratches lol).

Finally, I've got 3x Zero Time Dilemma Watches complete with cracked cases courtesy of Amazon. Feel free to make offers.

WTS:

Hearthstone
Hero Tyrande Whisperwind & Card back - $8

[US Eshop Codes]

3DS
Retro City Rampage: DX & Theme - $1

Wii U:
$1
Affordable Space Adventures (2x)
Darksiders II
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Swords & Soldiers II

Square Enix
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $4

Steam:
$1
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Door Kickers
FORCED
Front Mission Evolved
Retro City Rampage DX
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
WARMACHINE Tactics
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle

Free

Samorost 2
Asphyxia

Want: Paypal

WTB:
Solstice

Soulflarz

Banned
time, chill, this is BST, at 150 posts people can repost, you're just pushing that along fast

Anyways, heads up- if you've previously redeemed the promo via the glitch codes, you need to do a workaround.

On NVIDIA's site, you log in with your MS account. It then asks for NVIDIA info for confirmation like normal. Put a new email in, if you use your one you used the first time NVIDIA says you've redeemed the promo already. Used a secondary email and no issues.

xkramz

Selling: MSI gtx 970 Gaming 4g
price: $160

XBOX one keys:
gears of war 1: 3 bucks
gears of war 2: 5 bucks
gears of war 3: 5 bucks
gears of war judgment: 6 bucks

payment method: PAYPAL only

The O-K has to fund emergency expenses sale!

WTS

Majora's Mask Edition NN3DS XL - $260 shipped

It's new in box, never opened. I got it from the Nintendo World here in NYC, and unfortunately they do not seal the boxes, but outside of that, it's new.

$37.50 Best Buy gift card - $35

As usual, PayPal gift or buyer pays fees. Thanks!

WTB: Backwards compatible Xbox One games - specifically looking for Call of Duty 2, 3, World at War, Left 4 Dead 2 and Sonic Transformed

Also cheap New 3DS faceplates

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
I'm selling:
Black Nintendo 3DS LL + 8GB Kingston SD 60€ excluding shipping.
White Nintendo 3DS + Clamshell bought in the PKMN center Tokyo, already applied white screen protector 60€ excluding shipping.

No dead pixels, as far as I can see no scratches. No idea about the firmware version. Last time I used them was on the day the New 3DS got released in Japan in 2014.

no box, no AC Adapter.

if someone is interested, send me a PM. I'm from Germany. No shipping cost for people who pay with Paypal FF from germany fyi.

Gray-Fox

• PlayStation VR Launch Bundle - $550 Shipped Release Data Delivery
  • Xbox one S 500 GB Halo- $270 plus shipping
  • Captain America Civil Ware Steelbook - $36 shipped.
Quiet Play Arts Kai - Taking Offers

BumRush

Hopefully this is the right place...how do you guys sell all of these steam games for $1? Were you gifted them and have extra or is there a feature I'm missing where you can sell your steam games when you're done? Sorry, I'm new to PC gaming.

zulux21

Hopefully this is the right place...how do you guys sell all of these steam games for $1? Were you gifted them and have extra or is there a feature I'm missing where you can sell your steam games when you're done? Sorry, I'm new to PC gaming.

most of them are from bundle sites such as humble bundle, indie gala, bundle stars, groupees.

the main one people use is humble bundle though as they tend to have the best overall bundles, though bundle stars has a couple of great bundles that they are running often.

these sites give out keys that you can then come to places like here and sell the extras.

BumRush

most of them are from bundle sites such as humble bundle, indie gala, bundle stars, groupees.

the main one people use is humble bundle though as they tend to have the best overall bundles, though bundle stars has a couple of great bundles that they are running often.

these sites give out keys that you can then come to places like here and sell the extras.

Thank you! I've gotten the last couple of humble bundles, and didn't know there were others. Will check them out! Much appreciated.

Arkanius

Have you got evidence that they're not from Amazon?

Just because its slightly confusing going by what you said here...

Are the codes your selling here, from this reddit seller?

Yeah Bernardo.
We need more information. I'm a bit burned as of right now.

He's conveniently ignored my post calling him out.

Take from that what you will.

I've bought games from him before, never has any issues. I'm almost positive his codes aren't from Amazon. And why would he try to sell Amazon codes? They're deactivated so they wouldn't work.

Just pm him. Not everyone checks the thread.

Dmi3k

Hi, I am selling 12 Month Gold Membership Codes for Xbox One / Xbox 360. These will work on US and UK accounts.

£25.00 / $35.00

You can pay by cash, a bank transfer, PayPal or Bitcoin.

tigerin

For sale:

PSN plus 1 year subscription(7 available)- $50 paypal

580002b3.jpg

Code will be send to you once payment has been received. PM me if interested.

Selling PC games

i remember you admitted that your codes were purchased from reddit (check the gears of war 4 revoke thread) and that all the codes that you still have left which was never redeemed still works.

Tabasco

Anyways, heads up- if you've previously redeemed the promo via the glitch codes, you need to do a workaround.

On NVIDIA's site, you log in with your MS account. It then asks for NVIDIA info for confirmation like normal. Put a new email in, if you use your one you used the first time NVIDIA says you've redeemed the promo already. Used a secondary email and no issues.
So basically, you have to create a new MS account to redeem a legitimate one through Nvidia?

That's really dumb.

unless I'm reading this wrong and the secondary email is just to receive the code.

Bog

Junior Ace
WTB
Sega CD Games
Saturn Games
Dreamcast Games

WTS - All prices are shipped
Pokemon Trainer Red Champion Ver. Nendoroid - $110

Intel i5-2500K - Processor only in box - Lightly used - $100

Unravel Digital Download Code - PS4 or Xbox - $15 (MSRP is $20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom