• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silfolion

FS

EA Access Xbox One 1 year - $24
Xbox Live 3 Month - $18
Xbox Live 1 Year - $45
Xbox $50 - $45

PSN UK £10 - $11.5
PSN UK £20 - $23

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $1
Iron Brigade steam key $1
Toy Soldiers steam key $1
Supreme Commander steam key $1
Serious Sam Double D steam key $1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack steam key $1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter steam key $1
Dungeon Siege steam key $2
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key $5

Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2

Want
Paypal

mgtn

PM

Any interest in an original (big) box for Earthbound SNES?

Box only, found it when I was cleaning out some things this weekend. It's not in the best condition, but it seems good condition ones go for around $200 on ebay, so I'm sure this one has some worth to somebody. I've got to snap some pictures so I can get on that quicker if anyone shows interest.

Also found an Illusion of Gaia original box tucked inside of it, and it's in good condition, so if anyone would like to make an offer on that too.

I wanted to put a feeler out on GAF before I let it loose on ebay.

Heel

Holy crap, you can use Media Mail for shipping BluRays? I just knew that you were wrong, but now that I'm looking at it, I think you're actually right. It says you can use it as long as you're not shipping the movies for re-sale purposes.

If that's the case, then I apologize to anyone that bought movies off of me before. I'll definitely be using that from now on.

The price difference is negligible for anything under a pound, really. It's also slower.

Media Mail (2 to 9 days), 1 lb. or lower - $2.63
First Class Mail (2 to 5 days), 4 oz. - $2.61
First Class Mail (2 to 5 days), 5-8 oz. - $2.77
First Class Mail (2 to 5 days), 1 lb. - $4.30

So for a couple of movies or cds, just stick with First Class. I'd even say stick with First Class for anything under a pound, honestly.

LQX

Everything ships from NY.

Hardware: Pictures soon
EVGA 970 GTX - $125
Samsung Galaxy S4 Verizon - $90

Games: All brand new are like new
**PRE-ORDER** Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch $46 shipped from BesBuy. That's little cheaper than even GCU costs and with no tax.

20170404_014353_zpsvqfged4f.jpg
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ - Nintendo Switch (Brand new) $32
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - PlayStation 4 (Brand new) $16
LEGO Jurassic World - PlayStation 4 (Brand new) $15
Oxenfree and Aqua Kitty: DX (Both brand new) $65
Star Wars: The Force Awakens: SteelBook [Blu-ray/DVD] (Brand New) $17(Digital code $5)

XBone One S 1TB - Bought this brand new for Christmas. Like new and comes with all cables, controller and official stand. $210

Steam Games:
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure $2
Hitman The full first season - $20
The Talos Principle $13

Plus Seller - 30+ Sales

Selling

Battlefield 1 for Xbox One - Full game digital code - $20

$50 Steam Gift Card - $45

All payments in Paypal Gift, thanks.

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

WTS: GOG/Steam keys (your choice)
Torment: Tides of Numenera - Immortal Edition + Backer Outfit Upgrade

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

WTB Ghost Recon Wildlands PC code.Can be from the Nvidia promotion as I do have a geforce 1080. $25 Shoot me a PM if you have a copy available.

The price difference is negligible for anything under a pound, really. It's also slower.

So for a couple of movies or cds, just stick with First Class. I'd even say stick with First Class for anything under a pound, honestly.

Agreed, but I was speaking more so about larger orders. I had a few of those when I last sold my BluRays and I'm pretty certain Media Mail would have been much cheaper. Oh well, live and learn.

chronomac

FS: Waterfield Switch Pouch

Bought this a few weeks ago and then found out the very next day after getting it that my girlfriend bought me the Cityslicker case from Waterfield for our anniversary. Instead of returning the case I figured I could sell it here to someone at a discount. It's in perfect shape and has never been used. It retails for $49 (plus shipping) but I'm looking for $40 shipped.

SOLD

Bloodember

2-9 days for media mail, that's funny. Media mail can take up to 30 days, it's 3rd class shipping and if the container that it's being shipped in gets full and other packages need to be placed in it, the media mail gets pulled out and left for the next container. I've had packages get lost and take up to 30 or more days to arrive when media mail was used, I will never use it again unless there is no other option available.

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTB
  • The Last Guardian (digital)
  • A PS4 Pro, potentially. Reach out if you're looking to sell one in excellent condition.
  • Digital PS4 Games (esp. the ones I'm selling) below MSRP. Reach out with any offers.
WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • 23" LED Monitor (Acer S231HL; Barely Used) - $85 OBO Shipped ($70 OBO Local Pickup in Chicago Area)
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Excellent Condition, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO
    • Note: unsure on selling this at the moment, but gauging interest. Price negotiable, and willing to bundle games. PM me for more details.
WTS Limited Run Games Near Cost
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4) - $40 Shipped
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4) - $40 Shipped
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita) - $40 Shipped
WTS Physical PS4 Games/WTT for Digital Copies
  • Assassin's Creed Unity (Brand New/Sealed) - $6 OBO
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Brand New/Sealed) - $16 OBO
  • DOOM (Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Like New) - $27 OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $22 OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $8 OBO
  • MLB 14: The Show (Like New) - Free! (All you pay is the cost of shipping.)
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $36 OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 OBO
  • Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (Like New) - $10 OBO
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Like New) - $12 OBO
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Like New) - $26 OBO

WTS (Steam Keys)
Ryse: Son of Rome - $3
Total War: WARHAMMER - $8
RIVE - $2
Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - $2
Jotun - $3
Neon Chrome - $2
Project CARS - $8
The Escapists Pack - $8
WWE 2K16 - $5
Sheltered -$3
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $3
Action Henk -$2
Rebel Galaxy - $5
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $5
Planetary Annihilation TITANS - $8
Wasted - $5
Steredenn - $5

Paypal F&F only

WTS

Majoras Mask N64
Mario All stars Snes
Street Fighter alpha 2 Snes
Ocarina of time/Master quest GCN
Zelda collectors edition promo disc (zelda,zelda 2,Ocarina,Majoras Mask) GCN

No boxes for the snes/n64 games. The GCN stuff has boxes and manuals.

Make an offer. I have a rough idea of what this stuff goes for and don't need retail prices but close would be nice. Ships from minnesota

2-9 days for media mail, that's funny. Media mail can take up to 30 days, it's 3rd class shipping and if the container that it's being shipped in gets full and other packages need to be placed in it, the media mail gets pulled out and left for the next container. I've had packages get lost and take up to 30 or more days to arrive when media mail was used, I will never use it again unless there is no other option available.

I have shipped and received dozens of packages via Media Mail and I can't think of a time where it took more than a week.

Mark5130

For Sale

All Digital Codes

3 Month Xbox Live Gold - $15 PP gift or fees paid.

Final Fantasy XV Xbox One - $25 PP gift or fees paid.

Istaerion

Looking to purchase a Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PC) key for ~$5.

If anyone has one leftover from the many sales and giveaways that took place last year, feel free to contact me via PM.

EDIT: Purchased!

zulux21

I have a ton of stuff to sell, but I am gonna focus on some extra indie gala codes for now. It seems that someone got into my account and stole a large chunk of my unredeemed codes, but my extra gifts of the bundles seem to be untouched. That being said I will be more than happy to send first (though so far all of the stuff I have personally redeemed has been fine)

I am also listing games from humble monthly bundles of the past. Every game is being priced lower than the lowest currently available prices (and in most cases lower than they have ever been outside of bundles) but I am willing to bundle games together ect.
Japanese/Anime Game Sale

A Detective's Novel - $1
A Wild Catgirl Appears! - $.50
Ace of Protectors -$.50
Adventure World - $2
Banzai Escape - $2.50
Beach Bounce + soundtrack - $1.50
Club Life + soundtrack - $2
Darconika: The Cube of Soul - $.25
Divine Slice of Life +soundtrack - $1.50
Echo Tokyo: Intro +wallpapers and graphic novel - $.50
God's One Day World - $4
Highschool Possession - $1
Highschool Romance - $1.50
Love in the Glen Deluxe Edition - $1.50
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - $5
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition -$1
Swordbreaker The Game - $1
True Lover's Knot Deluxe Edition $1.50

Other Games
1993 Space Machine - $2
ABZU - $5
Action Henk - $3
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls - $4
Deponia Doomsday - $5
Epistory - Typing Chronicles - $3
Galak-Z - $3
GRAV - $5
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero - $3.50
Hacknet - $4
HoPiKo - $2
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $3
Husk - $5
In Celebration of Violence - $3.50
Infinifactory - $7.50
JumpJet Rex - $2
Kentucky Route Zero - $10
Kimmy - $5
Morphblade - $2.50
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $3.50
Okhlos - $5
Overgrowth - $15
Pirate Pop Plus - $2
Planet of the Eyes - $2
Poi - $5
Poly Bridge - $5
Project CARS - $5
Project Highrise -$5
Rebel Galaxy - $5
Renowned Explorers: International Society - $3.50
RIVE - $6
Ryse: Son of Rome - $5
Sheltered - $4
Sneak Thief - $2
SOMA - $7.50
Space Run Galaxy - $4
Stardew Valley - $7.50
Starward Rogue - $2.50
Steamworld Heist - $5
Steredenn - $5
Styx: Master of Shadows - $5
Switchcars - $5
The Flame in the Flood - $5
The Magic Circle - $5
This War of Mine - $3.50
THOTH - $3
TIS-100 - $2
Train Valley - $2
Volume - $5
Western Press - $2
WWE 2K16 - $5

I'm willing to take paypal, amazon credit, or playstation credit. (and I am open to other things)
I also have a lot of other games that I am not listing right now so if you are interested in something just PM me.

I plan to update the list here as things sell, but also move it into a google sheets page eventually (plan is to post a chunk of keys here, and move what I previously posted into sheets while posting new ones. that way people can use the search function to find stuff with the new stuff but my posts don't get super huge over time, thus this will be the only time you see this particular long list of games)

IrishNinja

Any interest in an original (big) box for Earthbound SNES?

Box only, found it when I was cleaning out some things this weekend. It's not in the best condition, but it seems good condition ones go for around $200 on ebay, so I'm sure this one has some worth to somebody. I've got to snap some pictures so I can get on that quicker if anyone shows interest.

Also found an Illusion of Gaia original box tucked inside of it, and it's in good condition, so if anyone would like to make an offer on that too.

I wanted to put a feeler out on GAF before I let it loose on ebay.

damn, wish i had the $ for this! good luck man.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
WTB A Wii U console in VERY GOOD condition at a reasonable price. Bonus if you have the following games to sell with it -- Smash, Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, and Zelda Wind Waker HD.

Price I'm willing to pay for very good condition (no scratches on Gamepad, minimal wear on console) --

$200 for console with a few games, around $15 for each additional game I want out of your collection (this will vary depending on the game).

Have: Paypal.

Since this is a big item, I'd greatly prefer if the seller has plenty of positive feedback.

Thank you!

AkumaNiko

$_1.JPG

Selling the persona 5 collectors edition school bag $20 shipped paypal

Also selling a few PS4 games

World of Final Fantasy - $25
Odin Sphere - $25
Grand Kingdom - $20

Also selling

Zelda BoTW Amiibo unopened: $30 Shipped
Link BoTW Amiibo unopened: $25 Shipped

PAX EAST 2017 SWAG

Imgur album link below for all the stuff! It goes: Shirts/Hats, Various, and Lanyards.

http://imgur.com/a/yJhpY

Edit: Playstation Lanyards are gone. Twitch Wallet/Beanie are pending. Everything else is available! All shirts are Men's Small.

And now back to your regular stuff.

MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $25 OBO.

HTC Desire 530: Just bought one off T-Mobile, winded up not needing it. It'll be opened only to check and confirm no issues. $35 OBO.

Mad Max: Fury Road UV code. $2.50 OBO, got it in another trade but already had a copy.

Zero Time Dilemma Watch: Only took it out to display, with stand, has scratches like the rest. $15 OBO.

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

WTS:

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Mechanical Keyboard. $40 (shipping included). Continental US only. I already didn't like this keyboard, then last week I spilled a small amount of tea on it (no sugar). I popped about 15 keys off yesterday and cleaned each one thoroughly, then the keyboard itself, but since I've put it back together I've been having more issues with the keystrokes sometimes doubling ("i' key mostly...didn't even take that one off!), and my space bar isn't spacing if I hit on the far left or far right of it. I'm going to Wal-Mart today and just buying a cheapo keyboard because I'm tired of dealing with this one. I figure someone here smarter than I can simply pop the keys off and give a proper clean to un-do what I seem to have done.

Here is the exact keyboard

Recharg3

WTS

T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶U̶V̶ ̶C̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶-̶ ̶£̶1̶.̶5̶0̶/̶$̶2̶ Now Sold

Taken from my UK Blu-Ray

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Have 12 Positive Feedback sales on here so far.

WTS

Corsair M65 Pro RGB mouse: $30

Only use a few times, like new.

FiiO E10K headphone dac/amp: $50

Like new condition

PM me with offers. Amazon GC preferred payment.

tariniel

EDIT: NVM I bought it from DLGamer.

WTB: Guilty Gear Xrd -Revelator- (Steam)

Maybe a longshot but I'm looking for a Steam key if anyone has an extra copy floating around from the last sale. I don't fancy paying full price and I'm not sure I want to try shady sites like G2A, although I do see DLGamer has it for $37.

Mondrian

Selling Wii U Console 32 GB, great condition Looking for $200 paypal FF, NA only. Free shipping. It has Mario 3D and a handful of other games Pre-Installed. It's linked to a nintendo account that has a digital copy of Pikmin 3 as well.

Code:
[IMG]https://s12.postimg.org/vklnsa7u5/IMG_3874.jpg[/IMG]

The_Kid

WTS:

I have some screenprints and posters for sale.

Zootopia Screenprint by Joe Dunn (limited edition of 150)

Good condition except for the small crease at the bottom as shown in the photo. Looking for about $80 for this.

http://imgur.com/W0jIetT

Gears of War 4 Screenprint given out at SDCC. Only damage is on the sides as shown in the photo, framed out easily. Looking for about $40

http://imgur.com/FKlIOep
http://imgur.com/yZyYjmF

Judge Dredd Poster signed by artist Jock. Limited edition. Asking for about $40

http://imgur.com/Z8wIouT

Raptor

WTB A Wii U console in VERY GOOD condition at a reasonable price. Bonus if you have the following games to sell with it -- Smash, Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, and Zelda Wind Waker HD.

Price I'm willing to pay for very good condition (no scratches on Gamepad, minimal wear on console) --

$200 for console with a few games, around $15 for each additional game I want out of your collection (this will vary depending on the game).

Have: Paypal.

Since this is a big item, I'd greatly prefer if the seller has plenty of positive feedback.

Thank you!

Selling Wii U Console 32 GB, great condition Looking for $200 paypal FF, NA only. Free shipping. It has Mario 3D and a handful of other games Pre-Installed. It's linked to a nintendo account that has a digital copy of Pikmin 3 as well.

Code:
[IMG]https://s12.postimg.org/vklnsa7u5/IMG_3874.jpg[/IMG]

You two should talk!!

:D

mrproducto

Neo Member
WTB Wii/DS Games (must ship to Canada)

My 6 year old son and I have found rekindled love in the old Wii I had sitting around. Starting to get bored of Mario Kart and Smash Bros

Looking for cheap copies of:

Mario Party
Mario Galaxy
Donkey Kong

etc.

DS Mario Kart/Pokemon as well.

NeatoKuni

WTB

Persona 5 stuff of any kind, tbh gimmie a shout (I already have the TYH Edition).

WTS (Paypal F&F)

positive feedback [x] [x] [x] [x][x]

20$ Savings Pass for 1-800 flowers @ 10$ - I had issues on Valentines Day and was hoping for a full refund, I got half back and this code. I don't believe it is tied to my account, but I'll let you use the code first to see if it works.

A buncha game codes (steam)

$3 each (or 3 for $7.50)

Never Alone (Arctic Edition)
Papa & Yo
POSTAL 2

$2 each (or 5 for $5)

Alien Rage - Unlimited
Blades of Time Limited Edition
Dino D-Day
Etherlords I & II
Fancy Skulls
Grey Goo (Definitive Edition)
Inquisitor Deluxe Edition
Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny Revised Edition + For the Gods DLC
The First Templar - Steam Special Edition
Xotic Complete Pack

$1 each (or 10 for $5)

12 is Better Than 6
99 Levels To Hell
AI: Rampage
Belladonna
Betrayer
Bit Dungeon II
Blackbay Asylum
Broken Dreams
Bye-Bye, Wacky Planet
Data Hacker: Corruption
Data Hacker: Initiation
Data Hacker: Reboot
Dead Effect
Dead Pixels
Dead6hot
Deadly 30
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Devils & Demons
Doorways: Chapter 3 - The Underworld
Dungeon of Zolthan
El Ninja
Elements II: Hearts of Light
Elements: Soul of Fire
Eternal Step
FATE: Undiscovered Realms
Fall of Civilization
Fortix 2
From The Depths
Hero Quest: Tower Conflict
Invasion: Brain Craving
Kraven Manor
Last Horizon
Lichdom: Battlemage
Lovely Planet
Memoria
Nam
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
Onion Force
Piggy Princess
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
Project Starship
PulseCharge
Purgatory
Rabiez: Epidemic
Radical Spectrum: Volume 1
Reset 1-1
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball
Rogue Harvest
Rune Classic
Shadowgate (2014)
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2
State of Anarchy
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
The Forest of Doom
The Mysterious Cities of Gold
Wizardry 8
Yury

tbhysgb

WTS or WTT: Shipping included to continental US
Final Fantasy XV PS4 27
Star fox 64 3ds-30
Doom PS4 15

Green Metal gear psp-3001 No charger but it's in great shape and did work great when I parked it.-70 for all. Includes games as well
imgur.com/Vl5Hxez

Wind Waker WiiU gold label-40
Mario Golf World tour-16
Pokémon Moon-26
Open to trades or I take PayPal. Make offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom