• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be around $4 shipped media mail for 10 or so blu rays, or $3 or so for any single blu ray shipped first class.

Holy crap, you can use Media Mail for shipping BluRays? I just knew that you were wrong, but now that I'm looking at it, I think you're actually right. It says you can use it as long as you're not shipping the movies for re-sale purposes.

If that's the case, then I apologize to anyone that bought movies off of me before. I'll definitely be using that from now on.

WTS PayPal F&F

Steam Keys

$1 - 3079 BLOCK ACTION RPG
$1 - 3089 FUTURISTIC ACTION
$1 - HOSPITAL TYCOON
$1 - IDOL HANDS
$1 - NASH RACING
$1 - HYPOSPHERE
$1 - IONBALL 2 IONSTORM
$1 - MAELSTROM
$1 - FIVE CHAMPIONS OF CANAAN
$1 - OVERLORD
$1 - SQUARES ROUTE
$2 - SLIPSTREAM 5000
$3 - DAMNATION
$3 - KEEBLES
$3 - OPERATION FLASHPOINTS 2 DRAGON RISING
$5 - OVERLORD FELLOWSHIP OF EVIL
$6 - CLUB MANAGER 2016
$10 - F1 2015
$20 - CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS III

Fireblend

Banned
I have some leftover stuff from Humble Bundles I'd like to get rid of. Paypal payment is desirable. Prices are negotiable if buying multiple games.

$0.5 each, all for $5
Samorost 2
Canabalt
Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel
Men of War
Medal of Honor
McPixel
Eets Munchies
A Virus Named TOM
Sid Meier's Railroads!
Sid Meier's Civilization® III: Complete
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

$1 each, all for $8
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Antichamber
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct
Odallus: The Dark Call
Lethal League
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand - Soundtrack Edition
Regency Solitaire

$1.5 each, all for $7
Technobabylon
Chroma Squad
Super Time Force Ultra
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

Invis

WTS:

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $90 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

Samson Go Mic - $28 shipped

WTB:

1TB or higher internal 3.5" hard drives

Shovel Knight Amiibo

Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

BumRush

Does no one want to buy a combo of Horizon and Nier: Automata for $60 shipped??

WTS: Both Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier: Automata (PS4). PayPal, $60, Ships only to continental U.S. (if in Canada, let me know and we can work something out.

Both copies in excellent condition, smoke free home.

EDIT: SOLD

WTS

Vampire Hunter - $3
Vampire Savior - $15
Tactical Fighter - $5
Deadalus - $2
Nights - $4
Christmas Nights - $3
Gundam Side Story Vol.1 - $5
Gundam Side Story Vol.2 - $5
Gundam Side Story Vol.3 - $7

Daytona USA - $2
Power Drift - $53
Sonic R - $16
Steeldom - $6
Winter Heat - $3
Virtua Fighter Kids - SOLD
Gungriffon - $3
Sega Ages Space Harrier - $24
Gunbird - SOLD

1) detailed pictures available upon request
2) don't ask me for deals
3) holds not allowed for more than a week

Delivery :
$8 (by Japan Post Air Mail, TRACKED service)
*** for multiple purchase I will communicate the price later ***

Payment :
Paypal only

** PM if interested **

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Nintendo Switch Pro controller Brand NEW

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ogv3opIl.jpg[/img]
PM me

$85 gift payment shipped or $90 invoice shipped. thanks

Gamestop online, and a lot of B&M Gamestops got Switch Pro Controllers back in stock for MSRP and you can choose free in-store pick up if you buy online.

Bestbuy.com has them in-stock right now for MSRP with free shipping.

datamage

For Sale:
Shipping to Continental US/PP verified address only. Please PM me with any questions/concerns. F&F payment, or please cover the PP fees. Prices include shipping.

• Titanfall 2: Deluxe Ed. (New, sealed) -- $27 -- SOLD

WTS

MSI Radeon RX 470 ARMOR OC 4GB SOLD!
Intel Pentium G4560 3.5ghz Dual Core
G.skill 1x8GB DDR4-2400 RAM

This is all from an aborted PC build. CPU was only tested twice but was incompatible with my board. Same with RAM. I'm willing to part with the whole lot for $100 shipped. Will also consider offers for the parts by themselves.

Individual prices as follows
Pentium G4560 $50 shipped
G.skill DDR4 $40 shipped

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Paypal(gift & fees paid), US PSN credit, US PS+ subs, and Amazon credit accepted.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10
Killzone 2 $3
Beatles Rock Band $5

Video game books(art, strategy and novels)
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
30th anniversary Capcom character encyclopedia - $5
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $30
Metal Gear Solid 2 strategy guide - $5
Dead Space Martyr - $5
Dead Space Salvage - $5
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $15

Miscellaneous
Apple Magic Mouse $20
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10
Final Fantasy 8 black case insert
UMvC3 PS3 booklet
Persona 4 Arena PS3 booklet

Blurays - $2 each unless noted
Pineapple Express
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
Terminator 2
30 Minutes Or Less
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
District 9
Step Brothers
Bruno
The Simpsons Movie
Melancholia
Antichrist - $10
Charade -$10

DVDs - $2 each unless noted
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $10
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $5
Eastbound & Down season 1 $3
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $10
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $15
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook - $10
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out! - $5
Ninja Scroll - $5
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $10
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

Spring cleaning! I accept Paypal and all prices include shipping inside the continental US. Pictures available on request. All games are complete and in excellent condition unless stated otherwise. I am a platinum seller, so buy with confidence!

WTS:

-Chibi Robo Zip Lash (3DS) -- $7
-Official DS Lite AC Adapter -- $5
-NES Zapper, orange, perfect condition -- $8

More to come.

dangeROSS

WTS:

Mass Effect Andromeda - PS4
Standard Game + Steelbook + Pre Order DLC
U8Fto1il.jpg

Pre-Order DLC-
Deep Space Explorer Armor - Get ready for the far edges of the Andromeda Galaxy in this unique armor set.

Multiplayer Booster Pack Jumpstart your multiplayer co-op play with a booster pack. Includes 5x of 50 XP Boosters received instantly, limit 1 per match

Seagate 3TB Personal Cloud Drive - Unopened
qgp2zpvl.jpg

superjona

WTS

PC
Mortal Kombat XL Edition Steam Key - $10
Train Simulator 2016 Steam key - $3
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 Steam key - $2
Rebel Galaxy Steam key - $4
Styx: Master of Shadows Steam key - $4

PS4
Dark Souls III The Ringed City PS4 EU DLC Code - $8

XO
Gears of War 1, 2, 3 and Judgement X360 codes - $4 all

WTB
Slime Rancher Steam key

Selling some UV codes.

I can't remember which ones from my 4k disc collection redeem in 4k but I'll mark it UHD if it came in my 4k disc. I know Fox stupidly doesn't redeem in UHD.

Please know for yourself which apps these redeem on. I'll help out where I can but please understand that I am making a disclaimer that I'm unsure how all of these redeem.

Kingsman (HDX) $4
Passengers (UHD) $6
John Wick (UHD) $6
Patriots Day (UHD) $6
The Shallows (UHD) $6
The Revenant (UHD) $6
Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk (UHD) $6
X-Men Apocalypse (HDX) $4
Deadpool (HDX) $4
Hacksaw Ridge (UHD) $6
Sicario (UHD) $5

Message me and I can make a bundle deal for anything I have left.

Message me. I take PayPal FF.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
WTS, continental US only:
*Zotac GTX970. Used for about a year. Comes with HDMI and original packaging. Works as intended with no issues, just upgraded. $160 USD.
*Super Mario Maker Wii U. Disc in good condition, in original case. No manual- $30.
*Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Plus for Nintendo Switch. Great condition. Includes all manuals AND stickers!- $30
*The Division PS4. Just disc and case. Gold Edition, no code.- $15
*Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii. Case, manual, disc all good condition.- $15
* Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Ps4. Still in wrapper. Mint. $11

I'll accept paypal. Just shoot me a PM and I'll get your info, when the money shows up in Paypal I'll just send the item off ASAP (Within a few days. I work from sunrise to sunset all week long but I can either send it out on the weekend or have my girlfriend send it out. Just wanting to be transparent).

Edit: Okay, let's make a deal! If you buy the 970 for $170 I will throw in ANY of the games. Hell, I'll even trade everything here for your used, in good WORKING order ps4 pro (not full of cockroaches plz lol). I don't care if it runs loud.

Mrmask

WTS: All prices are shipped

Gravity Rush Remastered (Complete/US Version/PS4) - $50

Gravity Rush Remastered (Brand New/US Version/PS4) -$75

Xenosaga III (Complete/US Version/PS2) - $50

Nintendo Switch Console(Grey) (Complete/New)- $300 Opened and looked at the top and closed immediately. Should be no fingerprints on anything.

WTB: Mirai Nikki Gasai Yuno Medicom Figure(Complete w/ Box) - Paypal- Name Your Price

Wallach

WTS: GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition

Direct purchase from NVidia. Very light use (obviously), purchased about 30 days ago with half that time actually out of box. No overclocking performed on this card. Excellent condition.

Edit - Dropping price of this item to $550 via PayPal shipped (CONUS only).

Steiner

Banned
WTS:

Mr. Shifty (Steam Code) - $10

Voodoo Vince Remastered (Steam Code) - $10

Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS Gaming / Computer glasses. Brand New - $50 shipped.

PayPal F&F, or else I'm open to trade any of these for Nintendo eShop credit.

BHK3

Banned
WTB
Hong Kong PSN Money(Need like the equivalent of $5 to buy a little dlc pack)
Destiny Collection(PS4)(I already have the vanilla game on disc and would like the rest)

Dragons Dogma (PC)

WTS
Xbox One - Mortal Kombat XL Preorder Bonus - Kosplay Pack - ($1)

PS4 - Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassins Pack - ($1)
PS4 - Dragon Quest Builders Slime block recipe, springtime sprinkles recipe and gold block recipe code - ($1)
PS4 - NBA 2K17 Jumpman T-Shirt Download - ($1)

Eddie Bax

I still have more than 100 spare keys/gift links from various bundles and promotions, going back several years, mostly steam codes and most at $1 each (with discounts for multiple purchases).

To avoid jamming up the thread, I've listed everything over in this Google doc. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in any.

C-Drive

Any interest in an original (big) box for Earthbound SNES?

Box only, found it when I was cleaning out some things this weekend. It's not in the best condition, but it seems good condition ones go for around $200 on ebay, so I'm sure this one has some worth to somebody. I've got to snap some pictures so I can get on that quicker if anyone shows interest.

Also found an Illusion of Gaia original box tucked inside of it, and it's in good condition, so if anyone would like to make an offer on that too.

I wanted to put a feeler out on GAF before I let it loose on ebay.

Can somebody help me out who has knowledge of gaming on mac and humble bundle monthly??
My issue is the drm free download of the witness on mac. I downloaded it and can't get it to play. Sorry if wrong forum. Thanks gaf

Backlogger

Can somebody help me out who has knowledge of gaming on mac and humble bundle monthly??
My issue is the drm free download of the witness on mac. I downloaded it and can't get it to play. Sorry if wrong forum. Thanks gaf

You should check the Steam thread or if there is a thread specifically for Mac gamers and/or Humble Bundle, but the Steam thread is very active so someone there may be a mac user and frequent purchaser of Humble Bundles

WTB any Persona or Danganronpa merchandise/collectibles (plushies, figures etc). I'm based in the UK, so preferably seeking to buy from the EU to avoid ridiculous shipping/import fee but I'm willing to pay to import if the merch is tempting enough!

WTB Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise. Specifically looking for MVS shockboxes so if anyone has any or knows a good UK supplier, please let me know!

WTS Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50
5W2uGTc.png

WTS NES messenger bag (click for pic). Brand new, with tags. £15.

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20
or both for £35.

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 5 for £30.

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10
or both for £15.

Rock Band - Full Set
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS: Various 1st/2nd Gen Pokemon Cards
ujkVFoJ.png

Full album of images here. I haven't shown every card, so if you'd like me to check if I have one in particular, just shoot me a message. The majority are in very good condition but some are a little worn. If you'd like more pictures of anything specific, again just message me. Happy to sell individual cards, or the whole lot as one (£50).

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

WTT steam key for The witness. I downloaded the drm free version off humble bundle and now it won't play. Thanks. I have steam keys for humble bundled games, feb and April.

Holy crap, you can use Media Mail for shipping BluRays? I just knew that you were wrong, but now that I'm looking at it, I think you're actually right. It says you can use it as long as you're not shipping the movies for re-sale purposes.

If that's the case, then I apologize to anyone that bought movies off of me before. I'll definitely be using that from now on.

Yeah I mean afaik that and books are pretty much what media mail is used for.

http://about.usps.com/notices/not121/not121.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom