• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices include U.S. shipping.
I accept PayPal (Friends & Family or Buyer Pays Shipping) and would trade for a Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (US) Game Key.

SEGA Saturn
Die Hard Trilogy $20
Winter Heat $40
Rampage $35
(Accessory) Saturn Floppy Drive $300
nHcWKlwl.jpg

SEGA Dreamcast
Jet Grind Radio $20
Phantasy Star Online: Ver. 1 $15

GameCube
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest $25
(Accessory) Memory Card 251 $10

Xbox
Jet Set Radio Future $20

Nintendo DS
Electroplankton First Printing Edition (Japanese import, complete including headphones) $15
Elite Beat Agents $10
Star Fox Command $10
Touch the Dead $10

iPhones
Black iPhone 5S 16gb Verizon $125

PS Vita
Phantasy Star Online: Special Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
Phantasy Star Online Episode 2: Deluxe Package (JPN Import, Code Used) $10
(Accessory) 16gb Memory Card (From Japan) $30

DVD / Blu-Ray
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Black Package, Code Used) $10
Valkyria Chronicles 3: Taga Tame no Jūsō (Blue Package, Code Used) $10

Steam Keys
Husk*
Project Highrise*
Ryse: Son of Rome*
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance*
Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns*
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga*
*Sent as Humble Gift Links. Would prefer to trade these for Mac-compatible point-and-click/2D-type adventure games.

I also have a SEGA IR-7000 Communicator for sale. Please make me an offer.

SLEIhbg.png

k1t4j

Hello Gaf, first time doing this and my digital codes are from Spain so I'm afraid they will only work with an Spanish PSN account...

I have:

- Spanish StarWars Battlefront Season Pass for the EU PSN. I believe it will only work for the ES version of the game...

- Gears of War Xbox 360 bundle - 1 to 4 - for the Xbox One. The Xbox store is region free and you can change the region at any time. As above it's an ES code.

... and I want:

10euros for each code. Either though PayPal gift or EU PSN (Spain) credit.

KiDdYoNe

WTB PS4 Games

Rayman Legends
The Last of Us Remastered
Until Dawn
MGSV
Witcher 3 GOTY
The Evil Within

Physical only. Also, if you have something else to sell, please let me know. I might grab something else too. Shot those prices in PM.

rucury

Banned
WTS
---
PS3 - All include the box and manual, in used but good condition. Photos on demand. Each $8 shipped (USPS). Negotiable. Or $100 + shipping for all of them.
- Bioshock 2
- Battlefield 3
- Battlefield Bad Company 2
- COD Black Ops 2
- COD Black Ops
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Dragon Age Origins
- Killzone 3
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands
- TES Skyrim
- Metal Gear Rising
- Assassins Creed 3
- GTA 4
- Gran Turismo 5
- Super Street Fighter 4
- Dark Souls 2 (in steelbook but not with steelbook cover)
- Dark Souls
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix
- Uncharted 2
- Uncharted
- LittleBigPlanet
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Far Cry 3
- XCOM Enemy Unknown
- Batman Arkham City
- God of War Collection
- Valkyria Chronicles

A lot of older Game Informer magazines. Not quite sure what to do with these. I would be willing to sell them all for the cost of shipping them to you + $5. Total weight is around 18 pounds. Conditions vary from rough for the oldest to very good for the newer mags. Quote to see the list of them with their issue number and cover game below this line.

WTB
---

PS4 - Physical or digital
- Final Fantasy XV

PC - Final Fantasy 14 Online Code at a discounted price

Any Zelda line amiibos except Bokoblin!!

Good luck with getting one from BB, since this is what they're worth at the moment:

Just like on eBay, someone hoping to get something for an item doesn't mean that's what it's "worth."

Just because someone wants $10,000 for Super Mario World doesn't mean it will happen.
Just because someone wants a PS4 Pro for an NES Classic doesn't mean it will happen.

Sure, it's a free market, they're welcome to ask for it.
(I don't think even that poster expects it to be a straight-up trade, since they mention they'll "work something out," but nonetheless).

But, someone asking something for an item doesn't mean that's what it's "worth."

Recharg3

WTS

Stephen Kings IT (1990) UV Code £1/$1.50

Taken from my UK Blu-Ray

Payment via Paypal Gift.

Have 12 Positive Feedback sales on here so far.

I have a pack of Moogle Munch Popcorn ( was given out at the Final Fantasy XV launch event) in the UK signed by Hajime Tabata (Game director) . Anybody know how much it's worth , its due to expire in June and I need space in my display cabinet. I have a sealed Ultimate collector's edition which I could bundle it with.

Want to sell:

PSVR, 2 Move controllers, Playstation Camera, Demo Disc, VR Worlds for $350.00

Very seldom used, adult-owned, non-smoking home, no kid has ever even played with it.

PayPal pls

The Dude

Selling Nvidia Promo Code for Wildlands or For Honor. Must have a 1070 or 1080 to use via GeForce Experience.

$35.00 PayPal

I'll bump it to 25.00

Hi Gaffers,

I am selling bunch of stuff as I will be moving out of state next month and I am in desperate need for cash and space !

Everything I am selling is in great condition and I am selling for cheap. Ican provide extra photos if you are interested. You can pay using paypal ( I will take care of fees since I don't have many selling reviews).

Everything comes in orginal boxing !

The Witcher 3 Collecters edition (PS4). Opened once to get the game and check contents. Everything is included. 150$ OBO

Titanfall 1 collectors edition (Xbox one). Opened once to get the game and check contents. Everything is included. 110$ OBO

Metal Gear Ray Full Size - ThreeA 3A 1/48 Action Figure. Opened once, never displayed, in excellent condition. 170$ OBO

Batman: Arkham Knight - Limited Edition (PS4)- Opened once to get the game and check contents. Everything is included. 60$ OBO

Xbox one day one edition with Kinect 120$ OBO.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (PS3)- 40$ OBO

Please PM me.

Pm sent regarding metal gear ray

AwRy108

WTS Nintendo Switch. This is bundled with a Pro controller and Breath of the Wild. Asking for $375. (US Only) (Has not been licked)

Probably around 30 hours used. No scratches on screen. (though at the time I had a Hori screen protector which did get scratches from the dock so beware).

AVlYWuCl.jpg

For a person with "crook" in his name, this is a heck of a deal--pretty sure you'd be the one getting "robbed".

J_Viper

WTS: Fast and Furious Collection (1-7) Digital HD (iTunes or UV)

Redeem through UniversalDigitalCopy.com

All 7 codes for $25. Accepting PayPal F&F.

If that's an irrational price, please let me know, I'm not sure what the usual price is for these flicks.

WTS: Fast and Furious Collection (1-7) Digital HD (iTunes or UV)

Redeem through UniversalDigitalCopy.com

All 7 codes for $25. Accepting PayPal F&F.

If that's an irrational price, please let me know, I'm not sure what the usual price is for these flicks.
Dang that's tempting. I've never seen any of the movies before.

Invis

WTS:

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $90 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

Samson Go Mic - $28 shipped

WTB:

1TB or higher internal 3.5" hard drives

Shovel Knight Amiibo

Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

Lizardus

Not sure if this would be the right place to ask but I am looking to buy the following from ebay and the buy is asking for $1000 CAD in total. Wondering if this is a good deal. Please let me know if this is the wrong thread and I'll remove it.

Pandora's Tower (sealed)
Mario Kart Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
No More Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4
Guilty Gear XX
Baroque
Punchout
Metroid: The Other M
Kirby’s Return to Dreamland (sealed)
Sin and Punishment Star Successor
Endless Ocean Blue World
Wario Land Shake It
Manhunt 2
Cursed Mountain
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD Limited Edition (sealed)
Kid Icarus: Uprising (Nintendo 3DS, 2012) With Stand + AR Cards
The Last Story (Nintendo Wii, 2012) LIMITED EDITION (sealed)
Super Smash Bros Steelbook (Sealed)
Zelda Skyward Sword Steelbook
Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook Limited Edition (sealed)

cj_iwakura

Not sure if this would be the right place to ask but I am looking to buy the following from ebay and the buy is asking for $1000 CAD in total. Wondering if this is a good deal. Please let me know if this is the wrong thread and I'll remove it.

Pandora's Tower (sealed)
Mario Kart Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
No More Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4
Guilty Gear XX
Baroque
Punchout
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (sealed)
Endless Ocean Blue World
Wario Land Shake It
Manhunt 2
Cursed Mountain

Uh... not at all. A couple of those games are rare(Radiant Dawn for sure, maybe The Last Story's LE), but they still don't justify that price tag.

Pandora's Tower (sealed)
Mario Kart Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
No More Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4
Guilty Gear XX
Baroque
Punchout
Kirby’s Return to Dreamland (sealed)
Endless Ocean Blue World
Wario Land Shake It
Manhunt 2
Cursed Mountain

No to that deal.

Pandora's Tower (sealed)
Mario Kart Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
No More Heroes 2
Resident Evil 4
Guilty Gear XX
Baroque
Punchout
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (sealed)
Endless Ocean Blue World
Wario Land Shake It
Manhunt 2
Cursed Mountain
Half of those games are worth about $20 or less. Kirby sealed is probably the rarest item here but I'm not entirely sure.

Lynd7

WTB: Original PS1 console.

Can be a PAL system, but would need to have a region free chip installed. Also would like to try and track one down that is clean and has no scratches or marks.

Thanks.

Ventara

I don't know how much prices have changed from last year, but I purchased a bunch of Wii games then, and from what I remember, this would be a hard sell even at $500. Like, if you can find a Gamestop that hasn't cleared out their Wii games yet, you can pick up half those titles for under $10 each. Probably similar price online. The other half, though not that cheap, still doesn't amount to anywhere close to 1k. If you're really interested in some of these Wii games up but are not in a rush and want to save a good chunk of money, just keep an eye on Ebay for individual listings. It's more fun that way too (well for me at least). Was able to pick up stuff like Metroid Trilogy ($20), Kirby: Return to Dreamland ($10), The Last Story LE ($25), Arc Rise Fantasia ($25), Wario games ($10 each), just to name a few.

cyen

WTT

Have:

Dawn of War 3 steam key

Want:

BF1 Season pass (origin)
Nier Steam key
Forza Horizon 3 Windows 10 store key

Just like on eBay, someone hoping to get something for an item doesn't mean that's what it's "worth."

Just because someone wants $10,000 for Super Mario World doesn't mean it will happen.
Just because someone wants a PS4 Pro for an NES Classic doesn't mean it will happen.

Sure, it's a free market, they're welcome to ask for it.
(I don't think even that poster expects it to be a straight-up trade, since they mention they'll "work something out," but nonetheless).

But, someone asking something for an item doesn't mean that's what it's "worth."

For real.

And as an owner of an NES Classic, there is no way in hell it's worth a PS4 Pro. Some people are just trying to take advantage of the hype.

Lemstar

To be fair, NES Classics were going for ~$350 for a couple of days when the discontinuation was announced, and used PS4 Pros are in the $300 range. It's not quite that outlandish.

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

WTS: GOG/Steam keys (your choice)
Torment: Tides of Numenera Immortal Edition Upgrade + Backer Outfit Upgrade keys

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Prices include shipping to the United States --- Minimum order = $10 --- Paypal

Hyper Light Drifter box and instructions (new/sealed) - $28

SNES
Actraiser 2 - $25
Super Mario All-Stars - $22
Contra Spirits (Contra 3) - Superior Famicom version - $22
Gradius 3 - labeled pealing a little, could be fixed easily - $10
Kefka's Domain - $25 (3 CD FF6 OST)

CIB NES games - $130

NES
All games come with a standard Nintendo sleeve
Battle of Olympus - $10
Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - $30
Super C (rough cart condition but plays fine) - $15
GI Joe A Real American Hero - $40
Spy Vs. Spy - $6

DS/3DS
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $12 pending
Batman: Blackgate - $8
Henry Hatsworth - $10
Mario Kart 7 - $12 pending
Shinobi $8

Suikoden - $20

WTS the following. Shipping NOT included.

Bundle Price is $300
Individual prices listed below.

Xbox One 500gb w/ Kinect $175

2 Controllers (1 has 3.5, 1 does not) $60 for the pair

Chatpad and Headset $20

Forza Motorsports 6 $35

Rise of the Tomb Raider $15

Will be adding more from other systems later.

73kibAe.png

WTS

Steam keys - $2.5 each

*One Piece Pirate Warriors 3

-----------------------------------------
Steam keys - $1.5 each (or Get the 4 keys for $4.8)

*Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition
*Tumblestone
*Hacknet
*Space Run Galaxy

-----------------------------------------
Steam keys $1 each - (or Get the 4 keys for $2.4)

*Pacman 256
*Never Alone Collection
*Flat Heroes
*Morphblade

WANT
PayPal F&F

PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom