• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Cthulhu Mafia |OT| Nuts on this island taste insane! Yum Yum!

Sorian

Banned
xRgpdBE.png

What happens when I lose? Also, do things automatically get striked through or does that count as a turn?

RetroMG

"Barbecue sauce".... rrrrrright

.... Orrrrr did you mean the "ketchup sauce" that Fireblend reported on seeing that was spilled EVERYWHERE on one of your beaches....

HMMMMM

!

GOOD CALL! I totally forgot that Fireblend found ketchup! I mean, it's not barbecue sauce, but it will do! Let's fiesta!

Fireblend

Banned
"Barbecue sauce".... rrrrrright

.... Orrrrr did you mean the "ketchup sauce" that Fireblend reported on seeing that was spilled EVERYWHERE on one of your beaches....

HMMMMM

Spilling sauce everywhere plus the bun-smashing is making me think twice about the utopic beach commune I was hoping this would be. I'm thinking I'm better off finding myself a nice abandoned cave - I saw some weird stone formations on my morning walk that seemed good for that - and becoming the island's hermit.

I never even had a chance to play Blarg last time. ): Killed in my prime.

Blarg is good people. Stick close to him and try not to get burnt when he explodes.

What happens when I lose? Also, do things automatically get striked through or does that count as a turn?

Very well, Sorian accepts.

QW6DDN9.png

As soon as the number of symbols in a row/column/diagonal are equal to or greater than 3, those symbols start automatically counting as points, and you can continue to grow the line until it's blocked off. So yep, they automatically get striked through in a sense, no need to do it yourself (but I'll strike through all of them at the end for visual clarity).

Nothing happens when you lose.

Very well, Sorian accepts.

QW6DDN9.png

As soon as the number of symbols in a row/column/diagonal are equal to or greater than 3, those symbols start automatically counting as points, and you can continue to grow the line until it's blocked off. So yep, they automatically get striked through in a sense, no need to do it yourself (but I'll strike through all of them at the end for visual clarity).

Nothing happens when you lose.

.... suuurrreee...... NOTHING happens to the loser. SURE. .....

BEEN NICE KNOWIN YA, SORIAN o7

hmm, I just realized, for scoring

Would you prefer it if a symbol is counted as multiple points depending on how many times it has been stricken-through,

OR

each symbol counts as one point no matter how many times it is stricken-through?

Ketchup to you!

Sorian

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/oTeHAtp.png[/ig][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Y9BA5M8.png

hmm, I just realized, for scoring

Would you prefer it if a symbol is counted as multiple points depending on how many times it has been stricken-through,

OR

each symbol counts as one point no matter how many times it is stricken-through?

Ketchup to you!

I've been playing under the assumption that each symbol counts as one regardless so I'm fine with that.

Promise me you guys won't vote me off because of my avatar.

Seeing my name come up in red in the Danganronpa game freaked me out.

Sorian

Banned
Just wanted to announce that I am going to bed, I hear tomorrow is a big day, now that everyone is acclimatized to the island and there doesn't seem to be any rescue in sight, we should go hiking and explore! I am also forced to assume that Blarg has resigned before my superior intellect. GG

Top Bottom