• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare |OT| House of CODs

Tapejara

I'm disappointed Zombies is supposedly returning but Extinction isn't.

Anyone know how big the install size is on PS4?

vin-buc

BTW - its cross-buy. If you bought if for the PS4 - your entitled to the PS3 version as well. I have a PS3 but not planning to play on that.

Not just PS3-->PS4.

Jaxx

Banned
Nice OT. I've got the COD limited edition Xbox One bundle coming from Amazon on Monday. Can't wait to jump into the Xbox ecosystem again.

Still a bit torn on this. From what I've seen it looks like it could be the best entry in a while but I was pretty hyped for Black Ops 2 and thought it was looking great and it ended up being a major disappointment and one of my least favorite Call of Duty games.

Suppose I'll wait for some GAF impressions next week.

Great OT as well by the way.

I can finally migrate from the other thread.

Might double dip during Christmas for the PC version if the port is good. But I'm about ready and excited to try out the campaign and multiplayer later today technically. I'll be on the PS4 at 11:59PM and I'm probably gonna dive into the SP first regardless of the double XP

The only single-player run is the Veteran run now a days for me with Call of Duty. Anyone else gonna try the SP on their first go on Veteran?

NeoROCK

Nice OP. Haven't been following this games development at all, but I might pick it up.

Is this confirmed to be 1080p on PS4???

Also, they're giving less and less MP maps now. MW2 had 16 maps on release. Now they're down to only 13 maps + 1 paid map.

MattyG

Banned
I didn't preorder, hopefully I can pick up the day zero edition anyway. Can't wait, looks like it's gonna be one of the best CoDs in years.

Edit: well nevermind, looks like someone already posted some info about the preopreorder situation. Awesome.

biteren

we gotta get a game with all neogaf members and just go nuts, laugh and cry, happy and mad!!!

also my copy hasnt shipped yet......getting worried......

Oneself

Even though I'm not a fan of COD, I always end up playing the SP campaign and I'm looking forward to picking this one up when the price drops!

PS4 is 1080p / mostly 60fps right?

tumblr_n0xbniYJBq1sjzfa9o1_500.gif

HiiiLife

Little off topic but Activision(?) got the W for this Day Zero shit. I'd like preorder bonuses to be like this from now on. Lol. Being able to play Sunday night for like an hour/hour and a half, and then crash by midnight (when I would've originally gone to pick up my game at this time) is sweet.

More early releases plz. And I'll keep preordering.

Toa TAK

Banned
I said FUCK IT and ended up pre-ordering just now actually.

I really wasn't going to get this one after Ghosts bummed me out, but I want to give Sledgehammer a chance. I hope the campaign is good.

HiiiLife

I really wasn't going to get this one after Ghosts bummed me out, but I want to give Sledgehammer a chance. I hope the campaign is good.

I said fuck it on Wednesday. I hope Sledgehammer can take the reigns and be the new "Infinity Ward". Prolly not tho tbh.

Oh well. Lol.

wbEMX

I pre-ordered it on PC after I played a couple of matches at Gamescom. I hope so much that they don't fuck up the PC version, like IW did with Ghosts.

Mortemis

Banned

I've just said fuck it. Been watching videos for a while and its been impressing me since I first saw it.

Gonna pick it up in Target's buy 2 get 1 sale.

Top Bottom