• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 trailer (the real one) [Up: Roll Call video]

Yeah that's a good point. Someone else made another good point, that if you preorder at Amazon you'll get the lowest price it was ever. So that might be easier than watching for deals down the road.

FyreWulff

i believe the deal has expired. if i remember correctly they always did 2year deals... W@W/MW2 then BO/MW3. but they'll probably announce another at e3 :/

Yep, from various sites

. The agreement which began in 2009 now extends for all add ons and map packs from the mega-blockbuster Call of Duty franchise through 2012, including Call of Duty: Black Ops, the follow up to the largest entertainment launch in history and one of the most-anticipated titles of the year set for release Nov. 9th.

So if that includes BLOPS2 or not will probably be noted at E3.

Izayoi

Banned
God damn we need new consoles so bad.

It is kind of amusing how the "B team" has become the "A team", though.

I hope theres a zombie version of combat training. All I want is to be able to run around the MP maps killing zombies. And you can decide where to hole up which I think would a lot of fun. Zombie mode needs difficulty levels too, maybe options about what zombies/enemies appear too and maybe a wave limit so you can actually win a game.

I hope they do away with the silly characters/voices and item vending machine stuff too. My favorite zombie map is still the original one. No frills, just hunkering down until your grisly end.

kuYuri

Also, I think there might be hints and leaks that there will be a multiplayer focused zombie's campaign, in addition to survival mode.

Too bad they're sticking with just zombies. I'd love to see a spec ops mode with 4+ players

Spec Ops missions or survival? Those missions are kinda small for over 2 players, they would have to significantly change the design of the missions to fit 4+ players.

eek5

Spec Ops missions or survival? Those missions are kinda small for over 2 players, they would have to significantly change the design of the missions to fit 4+ players.

Both actually but probably more survival than spec ops. Yeah they'd have to design something specifically for it but it would be a ton of fun.

Also, I think there might be hints and leaks that there will be a zombie's campaign, in addition to survival mode.

Co op zombie campaign would be rad. It'd be nice to have a real objective you can actually finish.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Does anyone know the name of the remix used for Cliff Lin's ultraviolence song from the trailer?

Top Bottom