• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Dubz

I have been playing MP for the last hour or so, and I'm pretty pleased so far. The wall running is smooth, and the jumping has been toned down from the last game. The maps are pretty good as well, with nice sight lines, and good flow. First impressions are positive for me.

Strider

I waited until today to preorder because I thought I may pass but I had to get this game. Liked BO2 and BO1 too much.

Treyarch best CoD Dev by faaaaar

IMACOMPUTA

Holy crap that poster is amazing.

ncfogonp65.png

0racle

OMG the title- the reference is on the tip of my tongue, what is it?!

...wait

I got it

No country for old men?

hawk2025

Amazing. Id be creeped out but totally ecstatic all at the same time.

It's... kind of a weird feeling, I have to admit. Let's see how it goes. If I never post again, you have your answer!

Anyways, first thing I want to learn on the game: Where the MUTE ALL button is, stat.

Phionoxx

Anyway to verify that you have nuketown and the giant installed? I'm on PS4 and preloaded the DDE so I'm assuming I should have them, but I can't find an entry or listing for them as an add on within PSN.

Solid OT!

Durden77

Once again I am hopping on the COD train at the last minute. I can't resist. I really enjoy CoD when it takes itself less seriously. That's why I enjoy the BLOPS series the most out of them. Combine that with improved movement that was added in AW that I personally loved, and fuck it, I'm there.

Just a few more hours. Pysched!

BokehKing

Banned
Sweet OT, dat title tho haha

I'll be waking up an extra hour early tomorrow to motivate me to take a 30 minute lunch tomorrow so I can get out a half hour earlier, every minute counts

Will it be a double xp weekend?

robotrock

Banned
Played the first mission of the campaign and really enjoyed it. It feels really good moving around and aiming down sights and then shooting stuff in this game.

Dubz

Beware of frame dips in the SP on PS4. Just started the game and it was noticeable from the get go.

BokehKing

Banned
hahaha

Man with all the games coming out like fallout and battlefront im sorry, but I have zero need for this game.

so ill buy it.
Geezus fuck I just blew ice cream I just swallowed back up through my nose after laughing so hard at this random shit

Great OT.

Just a couple more hours to go. I usually start with the Campaign but not sure what I want to start with this time around.

BokehKing

Banned
Beware of frame dips in the SP on PS4. Just started the game and it was noticeable from the get go.
Oh man digital foundry is going to go to town on this, maybe they should have made enemies in the distance go 30fps

Nah

Just add more explosions and things that go boom

Off for a nap for 2 hours so I can squeeze in 2-3 hrs. of playtime, see you all soon!

Great OT, and damn, absolutely wrecked them with that title.

Hikami

I'm ready, haven't played CoD since the first Black Ops. Even bought some of that Mtn. Dew game fuel which I haven't done in years.

Top Bottom