• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Falchion

Oh, nice, Amazon Now sends a little text message once your order leaves the warehouse.

"John has your Amazon order and is headed your way"

There's even a map to track the guy coming to my house (over an hour early??). This is weird all the way, lol

Tell us which celebrity you get.

ShogunX

Worse than AW?

Never played the AW campaign so couldn't say.

Here's a screenshot from the second mission so make up your own mind.

jNpOSwg.jpg

Redmoon

CoD's TTK is something I'll never get used to (and will hate) but I'm already enjoying this (both MP and SP) more than I did the last two Cod's.

Can't wait for tomorrow to play mp without a 300 ping :p

Any last-minute PC preorder deals now that GMG is sold out?

cdkeys.com if you are a risk taker. Although I haven't had any problems with them in the past.

Avoid funstock.co.uk. I got my key there no problem, but their system is issuing duplicates to people. My brother doesn't get a replacement key until [insert date here].

Pat_DC

not sure if using the terminology correctly but i thought the sound in AW sucked. positional audio at least.

Fantastic OT! Well worth the wait.

I actually stopped using my headphones when playing MP in AW as any sounds meant for your ps4 controller were way too loud through headphones. Leveling up the first time nearly deafened me the first time!

Looking forward to trying out Blops3!

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
If you are from Europe. Monster energy drink got the double zombie mode EXP.

I even bought a can yesterday just because of that. Advertisement doing its thing on me

GHG

Any word on ps4 performance yet?

I know PC is a bit of a mess at the moment so hoping it's ok on consoles at least.

Spartix

I have my friend over here for the launch and we noticed his game is only 20gb downloaded. I'm just curious if anyone knows if some of the game can be played before the download finishes?

hawk2025

Never played the AW campaign so couldn't say.

Here's a screenshot from the second mission so make up your own mind.

jNpOSwg.jpg

Oof.

I'd take jaggies over vAAseline.

Any word on ps4 performance yet?

I know PC is a bit of a mess at the moment so hoping it's ok on consoles at least.

Only video I've seen is pretty damn messy on the campaign. Even has 30fps cutscenes.

bluedawgs

Banned
This game will be the best fps this gen so far

Playing zombies as soon as I get this shit

Also the canpaign frame rate is fine with me because of how open it is conpared to previous call of dutys

RE4PRR

Played a few hours early this morning before work.

Been wanting to get back home all day, game is a pleasant distraction until FO4 release, I'll be smashing through campaigns both male and female before any MP.

Here's a pic I took, only remembering I could have just screenshotted hours later rofl.

z48pItY.jpg

Top Bottom