• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

i7ugHRgECOWFx.jpg

1woQnY3.png

Tagg9

why? pc version looks nice and feature 4k textures and all that

Link to some quality screenshots? I haven't really seen anything very impressive so far, but there has to be good looking stuff out there. This is the most popular game in the world we're talking about here.

Fantasmo

Still deciding whether to go PC or PS4.
PC is PC so wins the graphics section by default.
PS4 has people actually playing some of the more niche playlists.

If Black Ops 2 is anything to go by, the PC version is a ghost town for everything except TDM, Dom, S&D, and the weekly playlist. Most lists were 0/0 past launch.

Moofers

Fucking awesome thread so far! I'm actually super hyped for this. As a very hardcore Gears 3 Horde player, I've been looking for a new co-op game to play Horde and am very happy to see this game has two of them! Can't wait to play on my PS3 and thn upgrade to PS4!

koorigashi

Neo Member
For anyone else does it feel like CoD has almost become a small holiday of sorts? You buy it every year because you know you'll get a good 60-100+ hours of playtime out of it and you enjoy learning the ins and the outs of the new system and it holds you over until other games come out?

If Black Ops 2 is anything to go by, the PC version is a ghost town for everything except TDM, Dom, S&D, and the weekly playlist. Most lists were 0/0 past launch.

Spoiler Alert: S&D was removed

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
"Why wouldn’t you take the opportunity to give street trash retailers like gamestop an interest free loan of your present liquid asset that every financial institution would give an arm and leg to have?"

This OT, man.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
This OP is so informative that I learned there's an iPad version.

GAMERG0D

I'm not as hyped as I should be for this but I'm sure that will change when I play it. I played Black Ops II nearly everyday until GTA V came out. Staying on 360.

Nice OT.

Nori Chan

The best gaming franchise of all time is back baby.

This is the game you buy your Wii U for, not to play kitty cat mario or listen to bad music about donkey kong and some ice cream, no you buy it for the god damn call of duty.

but X1 all the way doge

Top Bottom