• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

GodofWine

This is perfect...the OT is like a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy and then upscaled and under specd...so its basically a fart joke. So fitting.

kazebyaka

Banned
Link to some quality screenshots? I haven't really seen anything very impressive so far, but there has to be good looking stuff out there. This is the most popular game in the world we're talking about here.
Tried to google pc screens, didn't find anything. But the next gen trailers about tech and such looked impressive.

Order

The OP both GAF and this game deserve :lol

As an actual serious note from the other threads people should be aware that it's only 2-player splitscreen, and Ground War/9v9 is only in next-gen versions. Apparently you have to spend $460+ to get the same 9v9 matchmaking we've had for years -_-.
Wait only 2 player spiltscreen? What. The. Fuck.

Cidd

LMAO!! this is by far the best OT I've ever witnessed I was literally lmao at the OP you deserve a reward.

D12 in the OP! B^)

you did good lunchbox, fantastic thread.

Going tomorrow at midnight since GTA online is zzzzzz and i need something to play til the new systems launch, lets do thisssssssss

Kade

Rarely do OTs make me want to buy a game that I don't really give a shit about. Good job.

Why is there a picture of Patrick Klepek in the OT?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
there is seriously astronauts with guns in this?

The story is about a space system that gets taken over by terrorists who use it to destroy the fuck out of America (and by extension, freedom)

I'm not joking, that's what the game is about. You can already see level walkthroughs on youtube if they haven't been taken down yet.

So it's $70 if you get both the current and next gen versions?

Yes. And to my knowledge with the PS3 version at least you get to keep your PS3 copy. Not sure about 360.

Fucking bravo. Wow.

Also, Extinction has classes????

I didn't know that. Megaton. That should be the next step for Treyarch's zombies.

Platform exclusives:

360/ps3 – poor people
xbone – 720plol
ps4 – controller with a broken stick layout and a low skill playerbase
PC – minimum requirements: 7000$
Wii U – a low res ipad
iPad – The envy of others. #DesignedInCalifornia

lol

IISANDERII

v7WQ5uW.jpg

There is no picture that is more perfect.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Hang on. Phone ringing.

Yes. Yes Mr kotick I saw the thread. Yes he is unfunny. Yes I agree, I bet he has no girlfriend too. No, of course I didn't like it. No, I know. Yes, I remember our deal. Yes, they still have no idea who I am...

...Mr. president.

Top Bottom