• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

panty

I'll never buy this but the url in the title made me click this thread. Read everything.

Much wow.

So doge.

E92 M3

I want another CoD that will replicate the magic and fun of playing 4 and (somewhat) MW2 -- will it ever happen again????

Card Boy

Banned
420k4chw.jpg

dat hoverhand.

E92 M3

Not til Call Of Duty 4K: MW remake

or not til they go back to WW2

Won't lie, didn't like the WW2 games for MP - just single player. That said, will be a remake of 4 instantaneously. The online was massively fun and even rivaled H2 in some ways.

I'm banking on Titanfall, for obvious reasons.

Yes, it's definitely the most exciting thing on the horizon for amazing mp. Though, still thinking about which version I will get. 360 will have the huge player base, but the X1 will be technically superior and not a port done by a third party.

420k4chw.jpg

dat hoverhand.

I think he was married when that pic was taken, so it is acceptable lol.

antitrop

Yes, it's definitely the most exciting thing on the horizon for amazing mp. Though, still thinking about which version I will get. 360 will have the huge player base, but the X1 will be technically superior and not a port done by a third party.

I'll be playing on PC, Titanfall and Battlefield 4 are the only reasons I have Origin installed.

antitrop

SP is always a crazy action movie. I shall enjoy it, unrealistic as it may be.
Always as in like... the last 3 years.

OG Infinity Ward had restraint where it counted. I'm beating a dead horse, but I seriously reject the notion that Call of Duty has "just always been like this".

Although to be fair, it was OG Infinity Ward that started to steer the franchise into "WTF CRAZY" territory with Modern Warfare 2, and Treyarch is just kind of taking that to the logical extreme.

Call of Duty 4 was no bullshit, though.

Thoraxes

Getting this with my PS4.

Couldn't think of a third game for that sale, so this seemed safe enough a bet even though I prefer it with a mouse and keyboard.

daffy

Banned
Extinction looks great. Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow night to relieve some end of semester stress.

Might want to add to the Op that people who pre ordered from the US PSN Store can now pre load the game. 11GB for the digital hardened edition, the regular edition might be smaller.

Top Bottom