• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
FvFwV8l.png

You wrong for this. As a Giants fan I don't condone the use of our elite QBs struggle face.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sure that the guns being fired in space thing is a meta-commentary on how recoil-less the guns are. Maybe.

Gaz_RB

lol this whole thread has just been about how good the OT is, not about the game

so... how about that Squads mode, huh guys?

fernoca

Holy shit! Hahaha...!! XD

I was expecting just an average/regular thread, but..wow. And the story synopsis .. XD

Bonus points also, for the glitter in the name.

Getting this tomorrow for the low res iPad Wii U.

Ambient80

Always as in like... the last 3 years.

OG Infinity Ward had restraint where it counted. I'm beating a dead horse, but I seriously reject the notion that Call of Duty has "just always been like this".

Although to be fair, it was OG Infinity Ward that started to steer the franchise into "WTF CRAZY" territory with Modern Warfare 2, and Treyarch is just kind of taking that to the logical extreme.

Call of Duty 4 was no bullshit, though.

Touché, good sir/madam. This is indeed true.

antitrop

You know, what? I think it's totally okay that Treyarch took the franchise and made it their own with Black Ops 1 and 2, with all the crazy ridiculous shit that happens in that game. That's fine. I like some variety.

But the fact that Infinity Ward-lite feels the need to piggy back off of what Treyarch is doing makes the franchise seem stale.

We had crazy fucking CoD last year... and now crazy fucking CoD this year. Can I just get some CoD that isn't fucking crazy, again? There's two different development teams, why does Ghosts just seem like Black Ops III? I'm not saying that I want Modern Warfare 3, either, because that game was not good, to me (still too eclectic). World at War was great, though!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
haha fantastic good job OP

You know, what? I think it's totally okay that Treyarch took the franchise and made it their own with Black Ops 1 and 2, with all the crazy ridiculous shit that happens in that game. That's fine. I like some variety.

But the fact that Infinity Ward-lite feels the need to piggy back off of what Treyarch is doing makes the franchise seem stale.

We had crazy fucking CoD last year... and now crazy fucking CoD this year. Can I just get some CoD that isn't fucking crazy, again? There's two different development teams, why does Ghosts just seem like Black Ops III? I'm not saying that I want Modern Warfare 3, either, because that game was not good, to me (still too eclectic).

Aliens are the new zombies yo

Dawg

We had crazy fucking CoD last year... and now crazy fucking CoD this year. Can I just get some CoD that isn't fucking crazy, again? There's two different development teams, why does Ghosts just seem like Black Ops III? I'm not saying that I want Modern Warfare 3, either, because that game was not good, to me (still too eclectic). World at War was great, though!

Treyarch >>>> current Infinity Ward

Top Bottom