• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for Wii |OT| Patch #3 is now live!

fernoca

fabprems said:
Still >17 000 online on Black ops at the moment...
Yep, just checked/asked around:
Black Ops: 17,050
Modern Warfare 3: 3,472

So, at least MW3 is going up! :p
But darn it, I suck so much. Campaign's as good as MW2 so far.

Effect

fernoca said:
Yep, just checked/asked around:
Black Ops: 17,050
Modern Warfare 3: 3,472

So, at least MW3 is going up! :p
But darn it, I suck so much. Campaign's as good as MW2 so far.

Thanks for the numbers update. The numbers for the game always was interesting me. It's clear Black Ops sold decent amount on the Wii but the numbers were never high. Granted these numbers include people coming and going but that only goes so far because people play, stop playing and then go back to playing. There are repeats. The same for the other consoles. They sell millions but the numbers never really reflect that as you think it would.

Edit:

Has Treyarch patched anything related to hit detection in Black Ops (Wii)? Or anything on that level?

fernoca

Effect said:
Thanks for the numbers update. The numbers for the game always was interesting me. It's clear Black Ops sold decent amount on the Wii but the numbers were never high. Granted these numbers include people coming and going but that only goes so far because people play, stop playing and then go back to playing. There are repeats. The same for the other consoles. They sell millions but the numbers never really reflect that as you think it would.

Edit:

Has Treyarch patched anything related to hit detection in Black Ops (Wii)? Or anything on that level?
Wii-MW3 was at 3,750 a few moments ago, so little by little it continues going up.
It won't ever be like the other versions, but at the same time is not bad. I mean, I remember one relatively big game on an "HD console" that recently got a sequel (won't say the name to avoid possible derails :p); back then during launch week; online players numbers were at like 2k-6k per hour. Yet that game sold quite well anyway. So while this game may not be doing numbers as impressive or big as the others; it seems to be doing quite well on its own...even considering that it's a sequel to a game that the Wii never got.

As far as Black Ops patches; looking around not sure if they actually fixed it. The last patch was released on March 2011:
  • Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped
  • Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies
  • Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped
  • Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map
  • Improvements made in the matchmaking service
  • Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
  • Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes
  • Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges
  • Melee attack radius has been optimized
  • Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana – this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type
  • Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually – Matches PS360 functionality
  • Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior
  • Fixed issue where the player can complete “The Shortcut” challenge by climbing down a tall ladder
  • Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.
  • Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade
  • Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.
  • Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops
  • Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi
  • Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.

On the topic of patches, the first Black Ops-Wii patch was released on November 23; 14 days after the game was released (Nov. 9); so if anything we might start hearing about possible patches for this by then...or sooner.

dark10x said:
I'm not suggesting a cell shaded game or anything, rather, stick with designing artwork that is more friendly to the hardware.

For example, we know the Wii could not display this game with full world shadows, right? They should have attempted to create some artistically pre-lit shadow maps instead to fake them instead. What they ended up doing is delivering a half baked attempt at shadows that simply results in a flat looking scene.

Look at the visuals of something like MGS2. I don't expect the team responsible for porting this game to the Wii to match up to a game like that, but they could definitely take some lessons. The Tanker starts with what appears to be nice reflections on the deck, rich shadows, and a lot of other subtle details. If you break these effects apart they are all very simplistic tricks that exploit the strengths of the hardware to give the impression of a more complicated scene.

When you attempt to duplicate techniques used on more powerful hardware on a weaker platform you end up with ugly results.

They could have delivered this game with its own visual flair so that it might even appeal to people who also play on 360, PS3, or PC. If you own one of those platforms, the Wii version isn't worth a look, but if they had delivered something a bit different, things may have been different.

It looks good considering how it was likely developed, but I think it's selling the platform short. The Wii could do better.

Or to break that down in laymens terms. Rebel Strike.

JhDRO.jpg

Z1vBu.jpg

fernoca

EDIT: ^^ Hehehe.. :p ..darn, a few minutes late, but still..^^

So..
Going back to the actual topic:

Modern Warfare 3 maps vs. Black Ops maps (comparing the maps between both Wii games)

(click image for video)

And 'iNintendo' posted some quick impressions of the Wii version:
Treyarch was tasked with working on the Wii port of Modern Warfare 3. It seems that they really understand how to utilize the system's strengths and hide its weaknesses – like Modern Warfare: Reflex and Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3 on Wii is actually pretty good.
Online multiplayer is fully featured in Modern Warfare 3 on Wii. Like the HD versions, the multiplayer is pretty much a copy-paste job of the previous two Call of Duty games. It's really hard to tell the difference between them, other than the new set of guns that are far more fun to use than what was available in Black Ops. I haven't experienced any lag in the matches I've played, but they're only five versus five in team modes. Voice chat via the PDP headset is also utilized.

Surprisingly, the Wii version of Modern Warfare 3 has the online Spec Ops mode. Players are able to team up with other gamers online and take on co-op based missions – it's much more fun than Nazi zombies in my opinion.

(Some mroe info)

fernoca

Spend some time in 'Spec-Ops' and you know, really like the 'Survival Mode' It is basically a Horde-mode, but I like it. Can get so intense. Though, to think that the first time I survived 4 waves just to die easily in the 5th just because I decided to check a care package...and turned out that that wave was 2 helicopters. :p

Basically, it waves a after waves of enemies. Streaks, finishing them earns you money/experience which you use to unlock more weapons or buy more ammo for your current weapons. Finishing waves also unlock crates with weapon, ammo and grenade upgrades, care packages too. This crates are located at specific places and can be accessed at any moment during a wave. After each wave ends your'e given 30 seconds to either get ready, buy other weapons, more ammo or you can just skip the countdown and jump into the next wave. Enemies get tougher, wear more armors, use better weapons as time the game goes on; more variety is added too (like vehicles, dogs, etc.). Leveling up unlocks more maps too.

The thing is that,well I wasn't never a fan of the "missions" in the previous Spec-Ops; which is probably why I'm not missing it from here (though the option would've been nice for the sake of variety). But really liking it, haven't played in co-op yet.

Still no problems online, though I can vary from "woohoo I killed 5", to "lol I killed..none?!" I do find the maps to be easier to remember; which is good since I don't get lost that easily.

According to the timer, I'm 2.5 hours into the Campaign though it feels long and apparently I'm still on Act I. Some really intense moments, without spoiling much..and even relatively impressive looking ones; at least for Wii. Collapsing buildings, explosions, terrain collapsing, walls exploding; really nice so far.

rpmurphy

Have you encountered any console lock-ups while playing yet? It happened way too often with Black Ops for me.

I'm gonna pick this up in about a month when I will have time to play.

fernoca

rpmurphy said:
Have you encountered any console lock-ups while playing yet? It happened way too often with Black Ops for me.

I'm gonna pick this up in about a month when I will have time to play.
Not yet at least. :p
Considering my luck, maybe a few soon but at the moment no lock-ups, crashes. No problems online-wise neither....yet. :p

Mr. Robot

I got the game and jumped on multi, i always ignore the campaign in the Wii versions, the game is pretty and while they changed the way you adjust the controls, i figured them out and set them up exactly like i did in BLOPS, but i just hope that the lag in Multi gets fixed, it is really irritating and breaks the game for me...

I have played many matches today and in every each one there has been lag, i've lost count on how many times i emptied a clip on someone at a close distance and never kill them, i would like to think that it's just me sucking at the game, but most of the time the person im shooting also shoots back and fails to kill me, also i have tried to adjust my aim with the lag, but it just seems like i suck at doing it because the only time i hear the damaging sound is when i spray randomly at my opponents, im going back to Black Ops until/if they fix this, at least there i can make sure that if i die, it's because of my fault and not because of the game.

Boerseun

Banned
PAL version releases tomorrow! :-D I just wrote the company I pre-ordered with and asked them to ship it out first thing. So hopefully I get to join the budding community on the weekend. Otherwise it's back to Conduit 2, which is a great game in its own right, but I'm hyped for more Modern Warfare now.

I know the game just came out but has there been any official acknowledgement about the lag/hit detection from treyarc or activision?

I hope its fixed soon and the "finished" product plays like black ops. I find it much less frustrating to round a corner and still die than to empty magazine after magazine into someone and not hit them once.

Effect

Chuck said:
Here's a weapon damage chart for anyone interested:

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k487/dcbrady12/MW3WeaponStats.jpg

I agree with you, Mr. Robot. It looks like I'll be playing Blops for the foreseeable future. Netcode on the Wii isn't likely something that can be fixed through a patch, so I'm not keeping my hopes up for MW3.

I would think Treyarch isn't to blame here either. The other versions seem to have network issues as well. Treyarch was simply porting the game. One can look at how their own games have improved on the Wii to show they know what they're doing. If only a handful of people ported this game, which likely, patching is in serious doubt I think. It isn't Treyarch's game.

Hey were Treyarch allowed to put in their logo this time around? I recall last time IW stopped them from putting it into Modern Warfare Reflex to show that they worked on porting the game.

HisshouBuraiKen said:
I know the game just came out but has there been any official acknowledgement about the lag/hit detection from treyarc or activision?

I hope its fixed soon and the "finished" product plays like black ops. I find it much less frustrating to round a corner and still die than to empty magazine after magazine into someone and not hit them once.
No official statement yet. I agree with you completely, the online's unplayable in its current state. No hit detection whatsoever.

Effect said:
I would think Treyarch isn't to blame here either. The other versions seem to have network issues as well. Treyarch was simply porting the game. One can look at how their own games have improved on the Wii to show they know what they're doing. If only a handful of people ported this game, which likely, patching is in serious doubt I think. It isn't Treyarch's game.

Hey were Treyarch allowed to put in their logo this time around? I recall last time IW stopped them from putting it into Modern Warfare Reflex to show that they worked on porting the game.
It's true that MW:R and W@W have terrible netcode, but Treyarch really did a fantastic job with Black Ops' multiplayer. I can't fathom why they'd not use the Black Ops client side hit detection this time around. Did they even beta test their own game???

Nope, Treyarch's logo isn't in the game. It's Acti, IW, and Sledgehammer (in that order). Then the main menu.

Now I'm having second thoughts about getting this. I really only play these games for the online component and I'm not liking what I am hearing so far.

TheBaldEmperor said:
Now I'm having second thoughts about getting this. I really only play these games for the online component and I'm not liking what I am hearing so far.
Honestly, I'd advise against it. I'm still debating returning my copy. I guess you could always return it if you don't like it, just be sure to buy it from Walmart and not a game store.

fabprems

Chuck said:
It's true that MW:R and W@W have terrible netcode, but Treyarch really did a fantastic job with Black Ops' multiplayer. I can't fathom why they'd not use the Black Ops client side hit detection this time around. Did they even beta test their own game???

I'm don't have the game yet, but from what I've seen I think they built the online component from MW reflex edition, not from Black ops. The resolution, the HUD, the font, the netcode, everything really looks like a MWR skin to me :/

Maybe timing was bad, they had to start before the release of Black Ops last year. Or maybe it's really different for the Wii team if the lead build is made by another Treyarch team or by IW, and they can't do whatever they want...

KageMaru

Boerseun said:
The Wii is capable of replicating any shader effect using the TEV's. In other words, it is possible to get the on-screen effect without using traditional shaders (which the console doesn't support). In that respect, a game like Conduit 2 is a good example of what can be achieved when building software for the Wii from the ground up. That game is just chock full of "shader" effects, so that it really does look like a downscaled Xbox 360/Ps3 game.

No......just no.

dark10x said:
I'm not suggesting a cell shaded game or anything, rather, stick with designing artwork that is more friendly to the hardware.

For example, we know the Wii could not display this game with full world shadows, right? They should have attempted to create some artistically pre-lit shadow maps instead to fake them instead. What they ended up doing is delivering a half baked attempt at shadows that simply results in a flat looking scene.

Look at the visuals of something like MGS2. I don't expect the team responsible for porting this game to the Wii to match up to a game like that, but they could definitely take some lessons. The Tanker starts with what appears to be nice reflections on the deck, rich shadows, and a lot of other subtle details. If you break these effects apart they are all very simplistic tricks that exploit the strengths of the hardware to give the impression of a more complicated scene.

When you attempt to duplicate techniques used on more powerful hardware on a weaker platform you end up with ugly results.

They could have delivered this game with its own visual flair so that it might even appeal to people who also play on 360, PS3, or PC. If you own one of those platforms, the Wii version isn't worth a look, but if they had delivered something a bit different, things may have been different.

It looks good considering how it was likely developed, but I think it's selling the platform short. The Wii could do better.

Wait, are you comparing MGS2, a game that is much slower paced and has far less going on at once to MW3?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Such TEV effects would come with a performance cost and the Wii already struggles to render COD without them, how much more could you possibily cut down the rest of the visuals to add a few more effects? The engine is not made for Wii, it's made for much more powerful platforms, and it's a wonder they were able to replicate it this closely. Better is in theory possible but not without a higher budget invested in Wii development, which wasn't and isn't going to happen. Even the FPS games that do look better like Red Steel 2 lack in other ways because of that fact. Nobody's going to dedicate AAA budgets to Wii. A cut down port is the better option over a mediocre spin off.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I wasn't planning on getting MW3 since I already have Battlefield on the 360 but I just might have to pick the Wii version up.

Makes you wonder why MW3 is not compatible with PS Move.

richiek said:
I wasn't planning on getting MW3 since I already have Battlefield on the 360 but I just might have to pick the Wii version up.

Makes you wonder why MW3 is not compatible with PS Move.
Trust me, buy the 360 version. The online play on Wii is unbearable.

Effect

Chuck said:
360 version requires Xbox Live Gold. People shouldn't assume everyone has that or is willing to pay for it.

StevieP

Banned
Chuck said:

If you're going to buy an alternative version on a different platform, at least get the one with good controls lol. (Edit: as I read the main thread, seems like the other consoles have a ton of sync/lag issues as well. The most common one I read in there was "so I unloaded a clip into a guy with hit markers going off, and he didn't die... then he shot 1 bullet and I died. I watched the killcam and I didn't fire a single bullet... wtf!")

Has Treyarch or anyone at Activision responded in the official forums? I remember for Black Ops they were pretty good at listening and then eventually patching.

Anabuhabkuss said:
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2hrpe0l.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So...does this mean you disagree?

[url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451545]You could have just said that without posting a ridiculously huge image.[/url]

Chuckpebble

So, umm, that headset. Any chance it could pretend to be a Wii speak? Fat chance, I'm sure, but seriously, that'd be pretty cool for one, maybe two other Wii games.

fernoca

Chuckpebble said:
So, umm, that headset. Any chance it could pretend to be a Wii speak? Fat chance, I'm sure, but seriously, that'd be pretty cool for one, maybe two other Wii games.
Sadly nope. Games need to be programmed to use either one or both, but you can't use one in place of the other.

Overall, still no problems online. Though I'm spending more time on the campaign than the online, so maybe those few times that the online is "not problematic" is when I actually play it. Lucky me I guess. :p

Just killed 10!! Woohoo..going up!!! :p

As far as patching, we still have to wait. Around Twitter, it seems the big focus is on the 360/PS3 versions and the Elite problems; and I even saw a few saying if you have problems online with the 360, PS3 and PC version let us know (no Wii mentioned :p).

But as noted earlier, the first patch for Black Ops-Wii was released 2 weeks after the game was released and in that case Black Ops was released in both US and PAL the same day (they officially announced a patch was coming around 7 days after release). In this case the game's only 2 days old in the US and still hasn't been released in Europe yet; so maybe they're waiting for PAL-Wii owners before saying anything else.

Boerseun

Banned
Chuck said:

Except...

1. Similar lag problems have been reported across all supported platforms.

2. There are people playing the Wii version who have encountered little to no lag.

Effect

While I don't expect devs to respond to Wii issues in any statement, have they at least commented on the issues the PS3/360/PC versions are having? On twitter, their forums, via PR, etc?

fernoca

Effect said:
While I don't expect devs to respond to Wii issues in any statement, have they at least commented on the issues the PS3/360/PC versions are having? On twitter, their forums, via PR, etc?
Yep, they've said multiple things basically implying that all big releases go through similar situations at launch and that is "normal" and that they have people looking into problems.

Anyway, asked on Twitter about the Wii and:

ATVIMikey (Mickey -Activision Customer Support) said:
We are currently looking into those reports. Make sure you have an open NAT when playing
Also Dan Amrich (Activision blogger One of Swords) in general said:
If you are finding gameplay issues in #MW3, post them where the devs can see them -- the MW3 forums at callofduty.com

(One of Swords was the one that recommended me to tweet a one of the ATVI-guys)

From what I've seen/read around, it seems they're aware of problems, but there are quite a few of them and with the main one been related to problems with the 'Elite' side of things, which is a paid service for the 360 and PS3 of course the main focus is on that and getting it fixed. Then the other misc. problems like lag, fixes, etc.

It also should be noted that for Black Ops-Wii, there were problems about lag and sometimes not been able to even get online at all; which were "fixed" by forwarding ports of the router. [ports: 80, 443, 3074-3075, 28910, 29900-29901, 29920]

fernoca

Effect said:
Thanks for the update fernoca. Have the numbers in the Wii version increased any today?
Right now, says:
(1k+ more than yesterday around the same time)

So, guess it keeps going up..little by little. :p

Moved "Updates/Patches" up in the main post (bellow the release dates, controllers), with the the "they're aware" message from Activision support.

IGN's Wii review is apparently been posted tomorrow. From the video talking about it, seems that while he noticed some pop-in problems (shows one in the video were a building is destroyed/on fire if you're close, but brand new if you walk back :p) and the expected downgrade in visuals, he was still quite impressed by the overall package/effort: 10 players online, campaign been nearly identical, voicechat online, Spec-Ops, etc.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Did he play it with Wiimote? Last COD Wii IGN review was kinda painful to watch. Dunno why so many journos still aren't used to such great controls.

Effect

Alextended said:
Did he play it with Wiimote? Last COD Wii IGN review was kinda painful to watch. Dunno why so many journos still aren't used to such great controls.
Clip showed him using the classic controller pro.

fernoca

MiniDitka said:
It would be nice if the person that made that video credited me since its my footage he's using.
Yeah, was wondering that. Was like "hmm, well if he used it I guess he at least let Mini knew about it". XD

Guess not. :p

There are some really impressive moments during the campaign, don't know if it's my lowered expectations or something.. :p

I'm on Act II and there's a part in England with an helicopter shooting at something, then those things collapse and kill all the enemies shooting at you...really nice....without spoiling much. :p

MiniDitka

fernoca said:
Yeah, was wondering that. Was like "hmm, well if he used it I guess he at least let Mini knew about it". XD

Guess not. :p
I have no problem with people using my video or sending them video just as long as they ask and credit me, as a matter of fact another person on YT used one of my vids and the exact same title to describe it as I did *rolls-eyes*

So far Goal Post has been the most impressive level graphically- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_zGa_6TtA

fernoca

MiniDitka said:
I have no problem with people using my video or sending them video just as long as they ask and credit me, as a matter of fact another person on YT used one of my vids and the exact same title to describe it as I did *rolls-eyes*

So far Goal Post has been the most impressive level graphically- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_zGa_6TtA
Oh! I'm there right now; the beginning was intense..though I was ran-over by my own guys.. twice! XD

Adding you new vids to the main post now.

Disguises

So Amazon sent me an email this morning at 1am on the UK release day that they do not have any in stock and changed the dispatch date to over a month in the future. Brilliant. :(

Glad to see the numbers going up and glad to see some developer comments.

Shanadeus said:
That is really impressive, pretty much the difference between low and high graphic settings on a PC game.

The Wii is truly current-gen.

No it isn't, Treyarch is just really really dedicated to making the best port they can with the money and resources available to them.

People can shit on Treyarch all they want for their single player campaigns (which I really don't like) but you can't deny that they are amazingly motivated people unwilling to deliver anything but the best they can pour out.

Hell the fact that they supported the Wii Version of Blops with patches alone makes them the best and most dedicated Wii 3rd party developer. (aside maybe from HVS who are also amazingly dedicated to get the best and most featured product out they can)

I just had a thought, since the WiiU will definetly be in stores by the time the next COD hits, who would buy a COD compilation (Cod2, 3, 4, WAW, 5, Blops, 6) with PC graphics and pointer support? I most definetly would. I know I know, ports and compilations and all that, but the pointer controls are just so damn addictive.

Gotta admit that I'm pretty disappointed with the game so far.

I just played a game that ran at, like, 10 frames per second. Earlier today, I played three games in a row with no hit detection issues, so I was feeling good. I went 18-5 and similar scores, and it felt like Black Ops all over again.

Then I played ten in a row where it felt like I could unload a clip into someone standing still, and it wouldn't register a hitmarker. Meanwhile, I died in two bullets or less.

Black Ops had terrible host lag, but with that exception, the game really ran well after the first couple of patches. I don't know where to put the blame for MW3, but it's baffling why they just couldn't take whatever was used to get Black Ops online and use the same damn thing.

As for the game, my impressions are meh. The gun balance seems good, and the new pointstreaks are nice. But the maps are pretty poor.

The main problems are a lack of sightlines, except from the most vulnerable places, and bizarre, seemingly random, placement of cover and elevation. If you don't like thinking in your shooters, the maps might please you. Otherwise, I find them disappointing.

Boerseun

Banned
Disguises said:
So Amazon sent me an email this morning at 1am on the UK release day that they do not have any in stock and changed the dispatch date to over a month in the future. Brilliant. :(

The on-line store in South Africa where I'd ordered my PAL copy from phoned me this morning to tell me the shipping date has slipped to next week. The lady I spoke with was unsure of when exactly that would be. I checked on their site just now and it states 18 November, which would be next Friday. I'm really hoping 18/11 doesn't become next month. I'd be very annoyed if it did.

I just wonder where the heck this issue came from? Activision underestimating demand and not having enough copies printed? Or are copies being funnelled to specific retailers? If the latter is true, wouldn't Amazon be classified as a high priority retailer? Or was there simply no PAL release at all, anywhere?

boris feinbrand said:
No it isn't, Treyarch is just really really dedicated to making the best port they can with the money and resources available to them.

People can shit on Treyarch all they want for their single player campaigns (which I really don't like) but you can't deny that they are amazingly motivated people unwilling to deliver anything but the best they can pour out.

Hell the fact that they supported the Wii Version of Blops with patches alone makes them the best and most dedicated Wii 3rd party developer. (aside maybe from HVS who are also amazingly dedicated to get the best and most featured product out they can)

Top post! *thumbs up*

I think their approach to Wii development has its roots with the Treyarch-developed Quantum of Solace game. The Wii port was handed to a French company named Beenox. The end result was the most embarressing thing I've seen on any platform this gen or last.

That probably convinced Treyarch to port all their own games and do a brilliant job of it. Activision noticed their great work and put them to work on also porting Infinity Ward's games.

And yes, HVS deserve some props too! Conduit 2 is one of the gaming highlights of the year for me, and the number one game keeping me busy until MW3 arrives. (I've also ordered Blops Wii but that likely won't be here until in a couple of weeks tme.)

boris feinbrand said:
I just had a thought, since the WiiU will definetly be in stores by the time the next COD hits, who would buy a COD compilation (Cod2, 3, 4, WAW, 5, Blops, 6) with PC graphics and pointer support? I most definetly would. I know I know, ports and compilations and all that, but the pointer controls are just so damn addictive.

I've been thinking more or less the same thing the last few days.

I can imagine a Modern Warfare Trilogy on Wii U making more sense financially than those other games though. Put it up as a launch release and you would have a multi-million seller no doubt.

Top Bottom