• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a meeting at 1pm. Who wants to bet that's when the preorders go live on Amazon?

Hey new page. To recap...

-No pre-orders in store in Quebec and no online with Best Buy due to some games not having French language, get your Amazon-prime accounts ready Francophones!
-Bestbuy.ca / Amazon.ca have NOT gone live with pre-orders yet
-Bestbuy.ca preorders go live at 10am pacific.
-EB Games may or may not have pre-orders in store at 1pm. Not clear if that's local time or Eastern.
-Likely Prime only on Amazon (unconfirmed). Pre-order page here.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
So far, for Québec residents:

-No online orders at BestBuy
-No in-store stock at EBgames
-Probably Prime-only at Amazon, and we don't have free trials (you have to subscribe and get 6 free months then)

....Urgh. EB better allow online orders and have a decent amount of stock, or else... I'll be really disappointed. :(

Mimosa97

So far, for Québec residents:

-No online orders at BestBuy
-No in-store stock at EBgames
-Probably Prime-only at Amazon, and we don't have free trials (you have to subscribe and get 6 free months then)

....Urgh. EB better allow online orders and have a decent amount of stock, or else... I'll be really disappointed. :(

That's for student. You can get a free trial only you're actually subscribing for 13 months with a month free instead of 12.

Official BBtwitter

RZ Gamers Club‏Verified account @BBYC_GamersClub

#SNES Classic will be live for pre-order at approx. 10am PT. Web only. LTD QTY, no rainchecks. SNES is Eng only and not available in Quebec

krae_man

Okay now while we wait. Did anyone who preordered Lost Legacy get a code for Jak 1?

I preordered from Best Buy and haven't got one yet. Unless it's part of the UC4 MP unlock code too but it doesn't say that.

Joel_Dawson

Neo Member
Okay now while we wait. Did anyone who preordered Lost Legacy get a code for Jak 1?

I preordered from Best Buy and haven't got one yet. Unless it's part of the UC4 MP unlock code too but it doesn't say that.

Nope, got my copy in the mail from BB this am and no code emailed yet.

ys45

It's so fun in Quebec we get to pay 2 taxes and we have a stupid law that prevents us getting some games.

Fucking awesome ...

I have a meeting at 1pm. Who wants to bet that's when the preorders go live on Amazon?

Hey new page. To recap...

-No pre-orders in store in Quebec and no online with Best Buy due to some games not having French language, get your Amazon-prime accounts ready Francophones!
-Bestbuy.ca / Amazon.ca have NOT gone live with pre-orders yet
-Bestbuy.ca preorders go live at 10am pacific.
-EB Games may or may not have pre-orders in store at 1pm. Not clear if that's local time or Eastern.
-Likely Prime only on Amazon (unconfirmed). Pre-order page here.

I'm ready!

Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom