• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces NicoNico Chou Kaigi lineup (SFV, Dai Gyakuten Saiban, DMC4SE)

GSR

Capcom has put up a page detailing their plans for the NicoNico Chou Kaigi 2015 public expo running from April 25th-26th. The games listed are:
  • Dai Gyakuten Saiban ("The Great Ace Attorney")
  • Street Fighter V
  • Ultra Street Figher IV
  • Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  • Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
  • Monster Hunter 4G
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2
The site promises special stage shows, new information, and playable demos, though it's not clear how much of that will apply to any given game. Additional info about the booths will be announced on March 24th, and additional info about the stage shows on April 10th. At least some of the stage shows will be livestreamed.

GSR

Dai Gyakuten Saiban Hype! Excited to see more of it.

As am I (and it's how I learned about the lineup in the first place.) For reference, last time an AA game was at Chou Kaigi, it was Dual Destinies, and it brought with it this trailer showing off the gameplay. It was also preceded by a glut of new info about the game (Apollo's return, release date, etc.), and it kicked off the marketing that led up to the game's release in July of 2013. Here's hoping for a similar situation with DGS!

Dahbomb

Capcom has put up a page detailing their plans for the NicoNico Chou Kaigi 2015 public expo running from April 25th-26th. The games listed are:
Dai Gyakuten Saiban ("The Great Ace Attorney")
Street Fighter V
Street Figher IV Ultra
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Sengoku Basara 4 Sumeragi
Monster Hunter 4G
Resident Evil Revelations 2

H02Ma1J.gif

yalp0M.gif

I am motivated... are you?

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Street Fighter 4
Devil May Cry 4
Sengoku Basara 4
Monster Hunter 4G
...lots of games with "4" there in the lineup

J 0 E

• Street Fighter V
  • Street Figher IV Ultra
  • Monster Hunter 4G

Can't wait!!

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Why is Revelations 2 there, I am curious as a horror fan? Just showing off a recently released title, or do they have something new to announce for it?

GamerJM

Banned
Honestly it's hard to get hyped for Dai Gyakuten Saiban knowing we probably won't see it get released in the US for well over a year, if at all.

GSR

Why is Revelations 2 there, I am curious as a horror fan? Just showing off a recently released title, or do they have something new to announce for it?

It's not impossible they'll have some announcements (DLC, if that is the case), but it's more likely just them promoing the game a bit more, considering it's still a recent release. USFIV and MH4G are there, after all (though those admittedly have a much more competitive aspect to them than RER2, and USFIV's still got a PS4 port on the horizon.)

Bardiche

• [*]Dai Gyakuten Saiban ("The Great Ace Attorney")
    [*]Street Fighter V
    [*]Street Figher IV Ultra
  • Monster Hunter 4G
    [*]Resident Evil Revelations 2

Excited for all of these especially Dai Gyakuten Saiban. I'm guessing they'll announce additional content for Revelations 2.

Tizoc

Dai Gyakuten Saiban Hype! Excited to see more of it.

*Fist bump*

Speaking of which, it is now March, think we'll get any new SF5 info? All things considered though-
Dec/Jan: SF5 reveal with Ryu+ChunLi
Feb. gave us Shadow Charlie Nash

Even if April will just be them showcasing more gameplay I'd be fine with that, but for this month I'd be fine with Beta sign ups :p

FourMyle

That's a long wait for some more SFV footage/news. Hopefully they show the game off at Finral Round 18 this weekend.

Hinchy

Why not? I mean, every AA game aside from AAI2 got localized. Even the new one, Ghost Trick, got localized.

Yeah. And even then, AAI2 didn't get localized because not only was it a sequel to a poorly-selling spinoff, but it was for the DS after the 3DS already came out. I doubt we won't get this one.

I guess this is where Bison will be revealed and the next character will be teased. Hopefully we'll also get a look at a new stage.

RedEther

• Street Fighter V
  • Ultra Street Figher IV
  • Monster Hunter 4G

I wanna some details on that beta

Weils

Neo Member
ef674de733.jpg

I wonder what does that mean.

They are just the thumbnails for each featured games video channel.

First one on top left is Super Monster Hunter 4G & Dai Gyakuten Saiban Channel. 2nd one on right is Basara 4 Emperor VS DMC4 Special Edition Channel. 3rd one is Biohazard Revelations 2 Super Raid Festival Channel.

Akiller

They are just the thumbnails for each featured games video channel.

First one on top left is Super Monster Hunter 4G & Dai Gyakuten Saiban Channel. 2nd one on right is Basara 4 Emperor VS DMC4 Special Edition Channel. 3rd one is Biohazard Revelations 2 Super Raid Festival Channel.

Thanks Weils, so 3 different channels for the games?

Jawmuncher

I'm guessing all of those older games will be having DLC or something? I can understand a sizzle reel but not for them to actually be listed for a lineup with nothing new to show as they're already out.

joe2187

Banned
More content for RE: Revelations 2 please.

It's been the best Resident Evil game since RE4 and It needs more more love.

Top Bottom