• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Europe teases E3 lineup, reveal at 5pm BST

Pooya

the list.
E3 is just over a week away and Capcom is getting prepared for an amazing show this year. We are thrilled to finally confirm our exciting lineup to everyone attending E3 and hope you’ll stop by the Capcom Booth – If you’re in LA - to check out our great games.

We’ll have brand new content and hands-on opportunities for a number of our games including:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Ōkamiden
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO
MotoGP 09/10

We also have a couple surprises in store so make sure to visit us here at the Capcom Europe Blog for all the latest news on Capcom at E3

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
5 more hours to go!

Dabanton

Another announcement of an announcement. :lol

Hey game PR surprise us instead of doing this lame shit,as all these announcement of an announcement always leads to disappointments

Xater

Seriously why don't they just put the list out and be done with it like every other fucking publisher?

Sadist

Megaman Collection (DS)
Ghost Trick (DS)
Okamiden (DS)
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PS3/360)
Dead Rising 2 (PS3/360)
Resident Evil PSP

Plus surprises

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3

please

ULTROS! said:
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3

please

9qjse8.gif

Danielsan

miladesn said:
DMC5 by Ninja Theory (European studio) makes sense.
I thought Capcom was done with Western developers fucking up their properties.
DMC4 was already a step in the wrong direction, I don't need Ninja Theory fucking up the franchise even further.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Xater said:
Seriously why don't they just put the list out and be done with it like every other fucking publisher?
They need to fabricate hype about a list that won't have surprises* and will end up being even more disappointing.

*) This because, if you use a list to announce important titles less than one week before E3, you're doing it COMPLETELY WRONG.

Danielsan said:
I thought Capcom was done with Western developers fucking up their properties.
DMC4 was already a step in the wrong direction, I don't need Ninja Theory fucking up the franchise even further.

Capcom was done with having western studies create new IP. They outright said that they are gonna farm out sequels to existing things. So Ninja Theory is doing DMC6, and my guess is that Epic will announce they're doing RE6 in a week.

Busty

Banned
A Bionic Commando/Phoenix Wright cross over for PS360 with MOVE and Natal support.

Phoenix Wright represents Nathan Spencer who is suing his Health Insurance provider for giving him such a shitty bionic replacement for his missing arm.

I defy anyone not to be in tears at the game's emotional climax when Spencer takes the stand to testify and breaks down just managing to say "...it looks like a bunch of hotdogs taped together" as he weeps softly.

Powerful stuff.

This is pointless, they will not announce games that are to be announced at any of the three keynotes. So what they do announce today will be stuff that is already known or stuff that isn't known and no-one will care about. I think that sums it up.

Amalthea

Banned
Degen said:
dino crisis
DINO CRISIS

I'd buy this for any console it would be announced for but alas Capcom will continue to bleed just the same few franchises to death they've used in the last four years.

Busty said:
A Bionic Commando/Phoenix Wright cross over for PS360 with MOVE and Natal support.

Phoenix Wright represents Nathan Spencer who is suing his Health Insurance provider for giving him such a shitty bionic replacement for his missing arm.

I defy anyone not to be in tears at the game's emotional climax when Spencer takes the stand to testify and breaks down just managing to say "...it looks like a bunch of hotdogs taped together" as he weeps softly.

Powerful stuff.

A Harvey Birdman style Phoenix Wright in which Phoenix defends Capcom characters would be AMAZING. Capcom certainly has the pedigree to pull this off.

Sadist

StevePharma said:
A Harvey Birdman style Phoenix Wright in which Phoenix defends Capcom characters would be AMAZING. Capcom certainly has the pedigree to pull this off.
Frank West in a slander case, totally seeing it.

Busty

Banned
StevePharma said:

Guile from Street Fighter suing the Army for discharging him when they find out he was gay.

Taker666

Sadist said:
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if RE PSP would release on 3DS aswell.

That's far too logical,smart and obvious.... the same also goes for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.

When anything seems like a great idea for a 3rd party on a Nintendo console..you can pretty much guarantee it won't happen.

Valcryst

Neo Member
new Dino Crisis (not RE5-like)
new Onimusha
DLC Characters for SSF4
RE 2 remake

miladesn said:
"DMC5 by Ninja Theory (European studio) was a joke, Capcom Japan is working on it".

That would be great news.

bjork

Is this going to have anything to do with Obisidian's unannounced title supposedly being unveiled today?

Top Bottom