• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Europe teases E3 lineup, reveal at 5pm BST

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
bjork said:
Is this going to have anything to do with Obisidian's unannounced title supposedly being unveiled today?
My guess is that would be the same announcement Square Enix has been teasing, since the guy from Square Enix who has been teasing it follows Obsidian on Twitter.

Opus Angelorum said:
This is pointless, they will not announce games that are to be announced at any of the three keynotes. So what they do announce today will be stuff that is already known or stuff that isn't known and no-one will care about. I think that sums it up.

But isn't it fun seeing people get hyped up for no reason?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
miladesn said:
the rumored Project X, we don't know if obsidian is involved or not yet but looks like the announcement is coming today as well.

Link? :p

What time will it be revealed?

Pooya

duckroll said:
Someone tell me what this is about an Obsidian game being announced today!
it's just speculation, see the "Square-Enix shocking announcement" thread. Project X is an RPG developed by an American developer, some think it is Obsidian because squareenixdave follows Obsidian on twitter, the announcement is coming this week, maybe today. that's it. Are you shocked?:lol it has nothing to do with Capcom.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
miladesn said:
it's just speculation, see the "Square-Enix shocking announcement" thread. Project X is an RPG developed by an American developer, some think it is Obsidian because squareenixdave follows Obsidian on twitter, the announcement is coming this week, maybe today. that's it. Are you shocked?:lol
Bjork asked if it was related to Capcom, so that seems to imply he heard of it elsewhere.

Busty

Banned
Arandur said:
They gonna talk 2 hours about the Lost Planet film...

I'm not sure what Capcom were hoping from that project let alone basing their E3 'conference' of that year around it.

Word was that Capcom (who were supposed to co-finance the film) had fallen out with Warners because of some argument about development costs. Basically who should pay for what.

Seems to me that WB have moved on anyway. They aren't exactly short of other sci-fi projects after all.

Pooya

Nirolak said:
Bjork asked if it was related to Capcom, so that seems to imply he heard of it elsewhere.
So you think Square-Enix, Capcom and Obsidian all are working together? looks very unlikely IMO.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
miladesn said:
So you think Square-Enix, Capcom and Obsidian all are working together? looks very unlikely IMO.

SE France revealed it already... Dungeon Siege 3 :lol

duckroll

miladesn said:
it's just speculation, see the "Square-Enix shocking announcement" thread. Project X is an RPG developed by an American developer, some think it is Obsidian because squareenixdave follows Obsidian on twitter, the announcement is coming this week, maybe today. that's it. Are you shocked?:lol it has nothing to do with Capcom.

I know it has nothing to do with Capcom. I just wasn't aware that we are expecting an Obsidian announcement today. But well, that doesn't matter now! :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Spyborgs 2.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
miladesn said:
No, I meant just hearing about Obsidian, but that's a bit moot now. :lol

Pooya

Nirolak said:
No, I meant just hearing about Obsidian, but that's a bit moot now. :lol
:lol :lol right, I posted that before the shocking announcement. I didn't notice that bjork has other sources.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
AceBandage said:
This right here.

Yes but that would be my serious request.

EDIT: Actually, make it Zack & Wiki 3DS and you've got my serious answer.

TreIII

Mega Man Universe. We already know there's a product coming out with that name, we might as well get confirmation that it will be at the show. I'm ready! :lol

Also, Darkstalkers 4 and/or confirmation of this Tekken vs. SF rumor would be nice.

I'm not getting hyped for this without any confirmation that previously unannounced games will be revealed. Wouldn't Capcom-Unity be hyping something, in that case?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
AceBandage said:
Seems to be the case.
I suspect they'll still list "Secret Title" in a few spots, though.
Or they could just make it like most E3 press releases and leave any surprise titles off altogether.

I have no idea why there is a hype thread for this. :lol

ReiGun

Will I finally get the Duck Tales 3 announcement I've been waiting so long for? 90 minutes till I find out!

Nachkebia said:
No more shitty generic action games aka RE4! please!
80o7yfk.gif

I wonder if they'll announce un-announced games, or just say and "three unannounced games". We'll find out soon. I'm excited!

Capcom doesn't have to announce anything at E3. They already won me with MvC3.

But if DMC5 is announced and made by those HS people. God help me...

jett

D-Member
Rahxephon91 said:

We should send this guy to Ninja Theory's offices
Ib1Eq.gif

luffeN

Rahxephon91 said:

ooooooooh, meltdown incoming? :p

jett said:
We should send this guy to Ninja Theory's offices
Ib1Eq.gif

is there a video for this?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
duckroll said:
Woo hoo! 1 hour to go! All on board the hype train! Choo choo! Etc.
Let me predict the list! I'll do it on a single line so people don't get confused. So I'm guessing Dead Rising 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Okamiden, Ghost Trick, Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes, Monster Hunter Portable 3, and possibly Resident Evil PSP. I also predict there to be no official mention of any surprises, beyond a possible "and some surprises!".

Xater

I am suprised about all the people expecting news coming out of this. :lol

This will probably nothing more than a list of titles we already know about plus a line that say "unannounced title(s)".

Top Bottom