• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Europe teases E3 lineup, reveal at 5pm BST

Wazzim

Banned
Xater said:
I am suprised about all the people expecting news coming out of this. :lol

This will probably nothing more than a list of titles we already know about plus a line that say "unannounced title(s)".
Nobody is expecting some new AAA title to be listed but atleast we'll know which games will be coming to the west.

hsukardi said:
4757714416.jpg

7 years and still waiting.

YES! I'm so right there with you... but I don't think it's going to happen.

I bet if they re-released BOF5 on 3DS it would do much better this time around.
I think at the time it came out on PS2, RPG gamers were wanting operatic sweeping stories whereas now they would be more open to the roguelike type gameplay.

jett

D-Member
duckroll said:
Woo hoo! 1 hour to go! All on board the hype train! Choo choo! Etc.

I'm already on board the
hate
train!

Plz don't make hijack it and crash it into your offices Capcom. :|

jj984jj said:
Tell me when Last Ranker is coming out in English please.

God I hope so. It's not like expecting them to announce a brand new game. This is Capcom Europe afterall. Confirming a European release for an already announced game that is soon to release in Japan is a reasonable hope.

Wazzim said:
Nobody is expecting some new AAA title to be listed but atleast we'll know which games will be coming to the west.

...and which titles has Capcom Japan announced recently that haven't already been confirmed for localization? I'm drawing a blank.

Don't get your hopes up, people. The real Capcom news will come soon enough.

Kafel

Banned
Basically they will reveal a list of know titles and two or three titles that will appear as "secret title" ?

duckroll

vagabondarts said:
YES! I'm so right there with you... but I don't think it's going to happen.

I bet if they re-released BOF5 on 3DS it would do much better this time around.
I think at the time it came out on PS2, RPG gamers were wanting operatic sweeping stories whereas now they would be more open to the roguelike type gameplay.

fctqj8.jpg

szaromir said:
Announcements of announcements continue

Actually, isn't this would be an announcement of an announcement of an announcement. They're announcing that they're going to announce their lineup for E3, where there will be more announcements regarding these games.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
25 minutes to go.

So is this actually going to contain unannounced titles or it just going to be a list of already-announced games that we could fairly easily guess would be at the conference?

FrankT

Kafel said:
Basically they will reveal a list of know titles and two or three titles that will appear as "secret title" ?

Zenith said:
bet you the list will just state what we know and have "Unannounced titles" at the end.

Pretty much what I figure. Who knows though.

Kafel

Banned
Sammy Samusu said:
List will come and people will bitch about disappointment.

But really, who fucking hype a list of games?

GAF.

The Twitter only said the list will be made public at a certain time, that's all.

E3 is a week away and Capcom is getting prepared for an amazing show this year! We are thrilled to finally be able to show off our exciting lineup to everyone attending E3 and hope you’ll stop by the Capcom Booth to check out our great offerings. Capcom is in Booth #4900 in the West Hall of the L.A. Convention Center. We’ll have new content and hands-on opportunities for a number of our games including:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Ōkamiden
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO
MotoGP 09/10

We also have a couple surprises up our sleeves, so make sure to stop on by!

See you there.

The Capcom PR Team

:lol

duckroll

Turfster said:
*hands duckroll the detonator for the explosives to blow up the hype bridge*

Sir, I do not think that will be necessary! Look at those weak foundations, the train will never make it across the bridge! :lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
lol

didn't really expect a lot though.

Turfster

duckroll said:
Sir, I do not think that will be necessary! Look at those weak foundations, the train will never make it across the bridge! :lol
It's always best to make sure. God knows what damage it could do if it does make it across.

_dementia said:
what's Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO?

Stick that is joyous said:
Capcom revealed Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, the stand-alone prologue exclusive to Xbox Live Marketplace that will bridge the gap between the first and second game. It will introduce the sequel's protagonist, Chuck Greene, father and master of duct taping stuff, as he works to free himself and his daughter from the desert town of Still Creek -- two years after the events of the first game, but three years before the events of the sequel.

* Beaten, twice

ULTROS!

Wait... So DR2 is directly related to DR1?

So how will the PS3-only owners understand the game?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Nirolak said:
Let me predict the list! I'll do it on a single line so people don't get confused. So I'm guessing Dead Rising 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Okamiden, Ghost Trick, Sengoku Basara 3: Samurai Heroes, Monster Hunter Portable 3, and possibly Resident Evil PSP. I also predict there to be no official mention of any surprises, beyond a possible "and some surprises!".
Capcom said:
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Ōkamiden
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO
MotoGP 09/10

We also have a couple surprises in store so make sure to visit us here at the Capcom Europe Blog for all the latest news on Capcom at E3
I knew I shouldn't have guessed Monster Hunter Portable 3.

ULTROS!

So... Monster Hunter Frontier isn't gonna be localized?

Top Bottom