• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom sure is having a rough E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
MHW looks amazing. All the rage is coming from pissed off Nintendo fans.

Nope, nope and nope. Played MH on PSP and 3DS. My beef is with the fact it's no longer portable.

Even if it's the best MH ever made I won't be buying it due to the financial investment I'd have to make. MHW removes the ability to (cheaply/easily) have two people in the same house playing it. In order to play with my partner, I'd need to buy:

MH XX on Switch:
  1. Buy two copies of MHXX
  2. Buy two Nintendo Switches

MH World on PS4:
  1. Buy two copies of MHW
  2. Buy two PS4s/Xbox Ones
  3. Buy an extra TV
  4. Buy two PS+/XBL subscriptions

One of those is reasonable, the other is not.

The easiest fix for this issue is to release both MHW and MHXX, like in Japan. Then everyone gets to be happy!

Nope, nope and nope. Played MH on PSP and 3DS. My beef is with the fact it's no longer portable.

Even if it's the best MH ever made I won't be buying it due to the financial investment I'd have to make. MHW removes the ability to (cheaply/easily) have two people in the same house playing it. In order to play with my partner, I'd need to buy:

MH XX on Switch:

MH World on PS4:
  1. Buy two copies of MHW
  3. Buy an extra TV

The easiest fix for this issue is to release both MHW and MHXX, like in Japan. Then everyone gets to be happy!

Yeah I don't disagree with this breakdown. Sucks.

People complaining about no DMC5 or Dragon's Dogma 2 shown? Guess what, Capcom never even hinted these games.
3cZbQ9Po.jpg

3bfAVCpV.jpg

We don't know if they even are developing them.
3blvX2sM.jpg

FLAguy954

Count me in as someone who is disappointed with Capcom.

Cons:

- Nothing at all about REmake 2
- MvCI looks like shit, especially compared to DBZ Fighters

Pros:

- Monster Hunter World looks exciting to play and I'll definitely be picking up the PC version.

Malvingt2

Not really.

MCVI looks fine during gameplay. Just because DBZ looks great people want to create drama, but to me that just means I get to play two fighting games.

Also, to me the only people down on MHW seem to be people who want MH on a handheld and die-hards who fear change.

oh? people who makes comments like this one do not know nothing about MH series. like really? fear change?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
New MH world aka MH 5
Praised by fans after more info.

MH xx for switch. Hopefully more info over translation.

New marvel vs capcom game (that demo gameplay was pretty cool) i loved killer instincts speed and massiv combos.

Op is reaching capcom did pretty well 😍

Defuser

MH XX on Switch:

MH World on PS4:
  1. Buy two copies of MHW
  3. Buy an extra TV

If you had played MH on the PSP you would have known about Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP which came out after everybody thought MH3 is exclusive to console.

I don't know why people are making a big fuss about MH is exclusive to console when there is a portable series that always come out after the main series.

If you had played MH on the PSP you would have known about Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP which came out after everybody thought MH3 is exclusive to console.

And I wasn't happy about that either. You'd think that Capcom would have foreseen the reactions given what happened with MHP3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom