• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAPCOM's Official E309 Line-Up: A Storm Is Coming!!!

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
UNITY

At the show, Capcom will be focusing on the following games:

Dark Void (PS3, 360, PC)

Lost Planet 2 (currently 360, PC)

Dead Rising 2 (will be "behind closed doors")

Spyborgs (Wii)

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles (Wii)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (digital release for PS3, 360)

Fate Unlimited Codes (digital PSP release)

Street Fighter IV (PC)

Bionic Commando (PC)

Mega Man Star Force 3 (DS)

Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil (Wii)

Capcom Mystery Game #1 (playable in booth!)

Capcom Mystery Game #2 (announced at a press conference!)

plus games from Capcom's mobile group, Capcom Interactive!

Firestorm

So they are talking about games at their press conference this year? Or is it going to be at one of the Big 3 conferences?

Ramenman

GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 D:

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Ramenman said:
GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 GYAKUTEN SAIBAN 5 D:

If it makes you happy, I bet the playable game will be Ace Attorney Investigations.

Chinner

Banned
Why is DR2 behind closed doors ;col (too lazy to upload; emoticon of someone crossing their arms looking disapprovingly)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
SolidSnakex said:
So, they finally admit LP2 is coming to the PC also. The whole situation with that game is ridiculous.
I thought they said in Dengeki in January the game would be multi. It's just a timed exclusive.

raviolico

d8888j168.jpg

Ramenman

Firestorm said:
So they are talking about games at their press conference this year?

- I'm very happy to be doing the Lost Planet movie. Are you very happy to be doing the Lost Planet movie ?
- I am, but just how happy are you to be doing the Lost Planet movie ?
- Sooo happy. Let's ask this other man on the stage !

Chemo

Why is Ace Attorney Investigations not there? It's already been confirmed for US release... hell, we've gotten an English trailer. It is not one of the two mystery games.

Y2Kev said:
I thought they said in Dengeki in January the game would be multi. It's just a timed exclusive.

No, up until now they've maintained that they were focusing on the 360 version. Even at Captivate where they were playing it on the PC, they said it was only for the 360.

Ramenman

Hcoregamer00 said:
If it makes you happy, I bet the playable game will be Ace Attorney Investigations.

I don't care, we know it's coming.

And that's exactly the game about which you don't give a fuck about the press's hands-on or a shackycam gameplay vid :p

Azure J

Megaman Legends 3 you Capgod fucks. AHHHHHH :lol

Seriously though, I can't wait to see what Capcom brings to the table.

Ramenman

Chemo said:
Why is Ace Attorney Investigations not there? It's already been confirmed for US release...

It's confirmed for PAL release for sure.

I might have missed it, but I didn't see it confirmed for US. It will come out statesides of course (Apollo Justice was also confirmed for PAL weeks before being confirmed for US), but the Captivate announcement was for PAL (European event).

CO_Andy said:
BC Rearmed was a reboot though :/
I don't agree with that...I consider it just a fantastic remake of the NES game. A reboot would mean that the game is considerably different in design than a previous release, IMO. A remake of the NES Strider incorporating the arcade game's aesthetic and some of its signature gameplay would be cool...

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
SecretBonusPoint said:
Didn't I read somewhere that the Framework engine was originally designed by a Capcom engineer with Megaman Legends 3 in mind?
It was actually. Sadly, they never seemed to actually go ahead with the project.

Spiegel

That's a poor handheld line up.
I bet the Mystery games are Ace Attorney Investigations (playable) and Monster Hunter 3 (announced at NOA conference)

Please prove me wrong Capcom

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Monster Hunter Tri US Launch Announcment at Nintendo Conference would be so awesome....come on Capcom :-/

Raide

Lost Planet 2 (currently 360, PC)

Dead Rising 2 (will be "behind closed doors")

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (digital release for PS3, 360)

Capcom Mystery Game #1 (playable in booth!)

My most anticipated list!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Linkzg said:
Mystery game 1 is totally Monster Hunter 3 announced for Ameruka

That's my guess as well.

PS3/360 probably the other. DMC5 or something along those lines.

If Lost Planet 2 is indeed coming to PC with the 360 version, I'll be a very happy camper. There hasn't been any really official confirmation yet though...so it could just be a fuck-up.

Top Bottom