• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Cash me outside" girl drops her first single and it's low key fire

I'm shook. It's not awful!

If you ever wondered what happens when a meme becomes sentient, look no further than the new rap career for viral sensation Danielle Bregoli. Danielle is more famously known as the “Cash Me Ousside” girl, but now she’s adopting the new rap name Bhad Bhabie and dropping her first official single. This week, the 14-year-old rapper released her debut single, “These Heaux.”

On the song, which was first teased by TMZ, Bhad Bhabie makes sure to let people know she isn’t anything like “these hoes.” Bhabie’s vocals are drenched in Auto-Tune across the track. “I ain’t nothing like these hoes/Don’t compare me to one,” Bhabie raps over a trap-inspired beat

Video
Link to article

zeemumu

vTAbTEs2Rufl8fTpbED6TAzFR04=.gif

13randO

Flow's aite, vocals are grating af. I like it whenever young rappers pose up on a luxury whip when they can't even drive lmao.

Catphish

I'm honestly glad that this is how we're hearing from her next. I fully expected the next bit to be some kind of sex tape or some shit, which would have been sad and tragic.

I didn't listen to the track, and probably won't, but I hope this kid, and her life, turns out ok.

The beat is decent but as soon as she draws breath to make a sound....nah.

Amazing her ascendance and accumulation of wealth comes from basically being a verbally abusive problem child who wears black "ghetto" like a fashion accessory. The bar is so low.

White daughter disrespects her mother on national TV and she receives fame and money, and decides to become a rapper. It's cute when white girls act "ghetto" huh?

tenor.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
White daughter disrespects her mother on national TV and she receives fame and money, and decides to become a rapper. It's cute when white girls act "ghetto" huh?

tenor.gif

I can't hate on someone taking advantage of a situation they're in.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The beat is decent but as soon as she draws breath to make a sound....nah.

Amazing her ascendance and accumulation of wealth comes from basically being a verbally abusive problem child who wears black "ghetto" like a fashion accessory. The bar is so low.

tenor.gif
Same as it ever was

Top Bottom