• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CAVE STORY FOR WIIWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
I've been playing this for the first time lately, and have beat everything except for the Sacred Grounds (So tough!). Such a great game.

I might buy this when it becomes available just for the ability to use a controller, though.

pakkit

Banned
Can this game just fucking come out already?

See also: Swords and Soldiers, Eduardo the Samurai Toaster, Icarian, Shantae (I know you're out there!)

neoism

Every time I see this thread with out a release date posted, I die a little inside! :(

PPLEASEEE HUUURRY UPP!!

cs_e3_promo.png

It's up there alright.

CTLance

That trailer is too short!
I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms here. I hope they release it soon.
octopusman said:
[IMG]http://nicalis.com/images/cs_e3_promo.png[/IMG]
It's up there alright.
:-O

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Guys, that's shopped. Pic is the same that was posted in SE members blog.

9ql7hs.jpg
1znlswi.gif

Every time this thread is bumped I say "HOLY SHIT IT'S COMING OUT MONDAY!" and then I see the bump doesn't confirm a release date and I cry :(

OnPoint

nincompoop said:
Every time this thread is bumped I say "HOLY SHIT IT'S COMING OUT MONDAY!" and then I see the bump doesn't confirm a release date and I cry :(

I wake up every monday with the hope that I can finally download it, only to be disappointed every week. I remember when it was 'confirmed' for May. :(

storl026

Is there any word on this getting released? They were finalizing the music and things during E3, and I haven't heard anything since...

Ravidrath

Tyrone has been posting a lot of stuff that sounds a lot like lotcheck and submission stuff on Facebook lately, so... I think it's close.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
When this thread and the Song of Ice and Fire thread are bumped, I always get a little excited, only to end up disappointed one click later :(

hurry up people!

Zanmato

Banned
lopaz said:
Wasn't mentioned in OP and thread is huge - is the music all new or a redone version of what was already there?
Well it's redone I just used the word new. I should change it.

Gilgamesh

New graphics and old music is definitely the way I'm going. Hopefully this game finally comes out soon cause the wait is killing me.

Jasoco

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
That advertisement for Final Destination just spoiled the whole movie. Now we know how they're all gonna die! What's the point of seeing it now?
Gilgamesh said:
New graphics and old music is definitely the way I'm going. Hopefully this game finally comes out soon cause the wait is killing me.
Yeah. That new music is horrible.

Definitely. "Please Respond" sounds like something a computer might say at least, or a guy typing messages in a chat channel. "Answer back" doesn't sound like anything *anybody* would ever say. I've *never* heard or read that phrase before until that screenshot.

duckroll

On 07-28-2009 in a La Mulana thread:
DarthButcher said:
Cave Story is coming next month. Trust me. Wait just a little longer.
DarthButcher said:
I know the normal risk of making that statement. My source should be accurate.

Exactly 7 days remain before this man faces his fate. :eek:

upandaway

Dreamwriter said:
Definitely. "Please Respond" sounds like something a computer might say at least, or a guy typing messages in a chat channel. "Answer back" doesn't sound like anything *anybody* would ever say. I've *never* heard or read that phrase before until that screenshot.
There isn't anything in the world more miniscule you could complain about in your whole life span.

And that counts politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom