• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cazzie David's (Larry David's daughter) new web series 'EIGHTY-SIXED'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say I hate the use of the word millennial in this thread to describe a show. But, I found myself using it for Bill Nye's new show. Maybe I should avoid this show...

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
"Just because it isn't avoidable doesn't mean it isn't real. The film industry has become more and more of a family industry with every year, at this point maybe only 15% of actors without money or connections are able to break through."

Show business has been about "who you know..." since forever. Also, don't just make up some bullshit percentages to try to solidify your argument.

And you're trying way too hard to find a reason to be morally against this show's existence. I'm not feeling it either, but I don't need to pretend my distaste comes from raging against the aristocracy.

Why we still got max landis?

robotrock

Banned
I'd say I hate the use of the word millennial in this thread to describe a show. But, I found myself using it for Bill Nye's new show. Maybe I should avoid this show...

image.php

Gattsu25

Banned
I remember this from a few years ago, it cracked me up

daddys_darling_m-7682.jpg

Larry was trying to get her interested in American history but she was having none of it

I was wondering why my web filter went crazy. Can you please rehost this image? Not sure why you're hotlinking from xxgasm dot com

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I love easily her WIFI spiel was shutdown

Also the quick cut to the uber with the birthday balloon right in her face lol

*Reads first post

"OK cool I'll check it out. Hey this is pretty funny and she looks cute too."

*Goes to last page in the topic

"WTF happened in here?"

Is such angst needed for a web series?

I only watched the first minute for now, but I laughed out loud at the idea of just googling how celebrities are doing. Will watch more later.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"I actually wrote an article on when you're eating potatoes, you're really just eating wi-fi."

Oh hey, Pete Davidson cameo

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I have two friends who celebrate "birthday weeks." This cuts deep.

clav

5: Liked the curb moment. Could have said something about mono.
6: Do people really act like entitled divas on their birthdays?

clav

Oh, you have no idea.

Explain?

I think you have some stories to share from your own experiences.

Do people really have the audacity to make their friends pay for everything on their birthdays through emotional manipulation over a one dimensional birthday excuse that abuser constantly exercises?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Explain?

Do people really have the audacity to make their friends pay for everything on their birthdays through emotional manipulation over a one dimensional birthday excuse that abuser constantly exercises?

Some people do.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Explain?

I'm assuming this sort of expectation comes from people who grew up with money. The sort of person you see in the car commercials who get a car with a giant ribbon in the driveway for their birthday.

I can't get enough of this show. Hope it gets picked up by a TV channel or streaming service at some point.

Most promising offspring of a legend since Duncan Jones.

Aske

Just watched the first two episodes, but this is both hilarious and gloriously on point.

Edit:

Of all the critical posts in the thread, this is my favourite:

The "lying about napping" thing raised a mild smirk but it all felt a bit smug and self satisfied and to be honest not that funny.

3/10

The irony oozes so thick I have to plate it with a Hollywood rich kid's cake server.

u1xDX17_d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom